Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what we eat?

Aarti

i felt compelled to share this article and raise awareness of my Spiritual Satanist siblings.

Water
please do not drink any random water you find outside.
e.coli, entamoeba histolytica, giardia lamblia, crptosporidium, crptosporidium, salmonella and many more microorganisms that i can count are transmitted only because drinking water is not well treated. you can come across this in a small village in Europe, unfortunately im sorry to say that you can come across it anywhere in India or Bangladesh.

Processed Meat and Processed Chicken
i can show you countless articles and scientific studies from countless doctors about their harm. processed meats have been linked to an increased risk of type 2 diabetes. high levels of salt are often added to processed meats, leading to increased risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke.

Chickens and Eggs
millions of people consume millions of chickens and eggs a day. do you think they are all farm-raised chickens? they are raised in cages, drowning them in hormones to grow faster and bigger. so eat free-range chicken meat and eggs if you can.

Brucella
it is so widespread in rural areas that it shows severe symptoms within 1 year at the earliest, even though the literature says that its effect is revealed within 2 - 4 weeks. if brucella is detected in the animal of a farmer whose farm you constantly shop from, brucella is also found in the meat, milk, cheese and butter of that animal. and its symptoms are detected late because it is not very selective. therefore, where you buy the raw milk you buy is of serious importance. please, please be very careful in this regard. (yoghurt and fermented foods do not contain brucellosis because they contain yeast)

Energy Drinks
it contains excessive amounts of caffeine and sugar. excessive. cases of children dying of heart attacks within a very short time after drinking it are too common to count.

Instant Soup and Instant Noodles
if i knew that others would not be nauseous, i would like to show their images under the microscope and know how horrible and disgusting microorganisms are in them. they contain high amounts of MSG.
(monosodium glutamate (MSG) is a flavor enhancer commonly added to foods to improve their taste. its the sodium salt of glutamic acid, an amino acid naturally found in many foods and in the human body.)

In short don't consume (ultra)processed foods. There are a lot of ingredients & additives that is poison masked as real food which are the real problem, sugar and caffeine by itself are not the problem unless it is of poor quality and / or consumed in large quantities.

I do want to say to not worry to much about it, the human body is very hardy and can handle a lot. It is also incredible at regenerating itself so yes try to avoid ultra processed foods as much as possible, but there is no real harm in consuming it here and there.

I generally avoid chocolate, but I do eat some when it's offered to me, or maybe once a week as a "treat".
Pure cocoa is good, it has a great antioxidants and consumed in moderation is good, the problem with commercial chocolate is that has a lot of refined sugar and hydrogenated vegetable fats.

Energy drinks are horrible, I took them once and never again, I don't know how people put up with them ☠️

I generally avoid chocolate, but I do eat some when it's offered to me, or maybe once a week as a "treat".

Try dark chocolate, above 80% if possible. It will likely have a little soy (it must be mentioned in the ingredients if there is) but generally it's much more healthier than any other kind of "sweets". 80% is still not too sour but it depends on how they make it. I have eaten pretty sweet dark chocolate but maybe they just put more salt in it.

Also, milk +100 pure chocolate + Honey is very good, as one of the members have advised. The honey will make the chocolate less sour.

i cannot give up fries... i know deep fry is soooo harmful but i love them unfortunately 🥹🥹🥹 even my one of SS friend told me that you would eat fries even when we went to Duat 😨

for adults yes but for babies.. i saw on tiktok some moms are giving McDonald's fries to 2 - 3yo babies... its murdering!!!

There are some weird people on this planet, then again most of them are victims of today's society, if one believes there is nothing wrong in injecting themselves with heroin or eat junk food every day, they naturally won't adapt to the needs of their children. As they say ignorance is bliss, that is what we are here for, to wake them up and make certain future generations won't have to suffer the same fate.

Energy drinks are horrible, I took them once and never again, I don't know how people put up with them ☠️
i heard there is
bull semen
inside them

Honey is very good
i heard some guys do even fake honey with sugar... buying some organic food is being almost impossible

i cannot give up fries... i know deep fry is soooo harmful but i love them unfortunately 🥹🥹🥹 even my one of SS friend told me that you would eat fries even when we went to Duat 😨
I love it too 😭😭 but you can do it in a healthy way

I do it like this, I season it only with salt and olive oil, but you can season it however you like

i heard there is
bull semen
inside them
Now it's explained 🤪

do it like this, I season it only with salt and olive oil, but you can season it however you like
i deleted my tiktok to get ready my exam 😭😭😭😭
sorry i cannot look at😭😭😭

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back