Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what was that.....?

kurtcort93

ok i had a very weird exprience last night. i was with my gf and i was just about to kiss her good night when i droped her off at her house, but out of nowhere she starts acting strange like there was something behind me i could feel a strange presence too she starts to screem saying to look out i turn around and i see an angle like figure behind me with what looked like a sword about to hit me, i have no clue as to why this angel-like thing was there or why it wanted to strike me but i did force myself to use my own arua to stop the figure after that it was gone!?!?! i could really use some help with this i have had several simmilar things happen in the past few weeks WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???????!!!!!?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
ok i had a very weird exprience last night. i was with my gf and i was just about to kiss her good night when i droped her off at her house, but out of nowhere she starts acting strange like there was something behind me i could feel a strange presence too she starts to screem saying to look out i turn around and i see an angle like figure behind me with what looked like a sword about to hit me, i have no clue as to why this angel-like thing was there or why it wanted to strike me but i did force myself to use my own arua to stop the figure after that it was gone!?!?! i could really use some help with this i have had several simmilar things happen in the past few weeks WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???????!!!!!?
Xian influence....their desperate heretical prayers...they form 'angels' and thought forms as well as call in darker entity's as they pray for 'retribution' and 'the wrath of god' to come down upon us....they unknowingly advocate the destruction of man.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Xian influence....their desperate heretical prayers...they form 'angels' and thought forms as well as call in darker entity's as they pray for 'retribution' and 'the wrath of god' to come down upon us....they unknowingly advocate the destruction of man.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

ok thx, but now that smae thought/angel-like thing is attacking my gf i know she is also a sataninst but i just want to know is there any way i can get rid of this thing before it actually hurts me or her(im more worried about her she is still new to satanism unlike me, she has not seen thing like i have). so if any one knows any way a can get rid of this thing for good plz tell me?...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back