Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what type of back pain is associated with the kundalini rising?

MrKorea123

recently i've gotten these pangs in my back that aren't unbearable but are certainly annoying/irritable. There is no heat effect that usually accompanies the stories of kundalini ascension, so I don't know whether to attribute the pains to that source. It could be from weightlifting as well, and an important thing to note is that I have two half-meter metallic poles supporting my back.

I'm thinking of just going to the doctor, but I wouldn't if this is something that comes from kundalini ascension.

Could be just muscle stress. Kundalini pain feels more 'strange' than ordinary pain.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MrKorea123" <nshayaun@... wrote:

recently i've gotten these pangs in my back that aren't unbearable but are certainly annoying/irritable. There is no heat effect that usually accompanies the stories of kundalini ascension, so I don't know whether to attribute the pains to that source. It could be from weightlifting as well, and an important thing to note is that I have two half-meter metallic poles supporting my back.

I'm thinking of just going to the doctor, but I wouldn't if this is something that comes from kundalini ascension.

I'd deffinatly say its from that later two. Maybe go see what your doctor has to say about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MrKorea123" <nshayaun@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back