Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What to see, Basketball or Football soccer?

David Chacón

I love soccer, but I see that many of the players, doing christian signs when they do a gol, however in the other hand I don't see the players of Basketball doing this signs, I have to see only basketball? Or I can see football also, as I say, I love the 2 games soccer as basketball.

No need to be this worried. Just watch whatever you want.

I like Basketball 🔥

Watch anything you'd like but remember that outcomes are scripted in most professional sports. For example, the Italy - England final in the Euros in 2020-2021. They got those 2 teams in the final on purpose, and the winner had a specific message for the people.

I love soccer, but I see that many of the players, doing christian signs when they do a gol, however in the other hand I don't see the players of Basketball doing this signs, I have to see only basketball? Or I can see football also, as I say, I love the 2 games soccer as basketball.
I noticed this myself however this is more specific to each player's religious beliefs and not due to the sport itself. Indeed many christians when they score a goal behave as if god put the ball on their leg or god himself scored the goal so indeed you will likely come across a lot of this on all sports. However obviously this is not a reason to stop watching a sport (or better yet, practicing a sport yourself)

I noticed this myself however this is more specific to each player's religious beliefs and not due to the sport itself. Indeed many christians when they score a goal behave as if god put the ball on their leg or god himself scored the goal so indeed you will likely come across a lot of this on all sports. However obviously this is not a reason to stop watching a sport (or better yet, practicing a sport yourself)
Thanks I'm going to continue seeing soccer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back