Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What to do when people remote view you.

DiorDior

There are some people who like to remote view me every so often. However, it's a
two way street... I know when they are doing it, because I end up seeing them
too. So we watch each other.
How do I close that window in which they view through? Is there a way to reach
out/attack/scare them to make sure it doesn't happen again?
I am new to Satanism, and magick, so I am not really sure what's the best thing
to do.
I checked the JoS website, but I couldn't seem to find anything pertaining to this.
Thank you for your help, and your insight.

well since your third eye is open and you can sense these people you can draw energy into your hands and blast it out at the people and get them to stay way from you. you can also grab their third eye and shut it.build up an aura of protection so that the white can reflect back at them making them unable to see you.
one last thing-talk to your guardian and see if they can help scare the people that do this.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

There are some people who like to remote view me every so often. However, it's a
to do.
I checked the JoS website, but I couldn't seem to find anything pertaining to this.

You are the first person besides me that has ever brought this up. I have been detected while viewing and was very surprised about it. I was very new then. I am into personal protection to the extreme. Call it paranoia but I am very much aware when others mess with me. On the astral I have encountered pathetic wiccans that were no problem to get rid of. Others of true knowledge are a bigger problem. The Russians had viewers and what not in their groups that would follow chess players to cause problems with opponents. I always keep my aura strong and clean. This is one of those issues of who is the stronger, like in wrestling or any other sport. You can use your aura to "ground" another viewer to another place, time, etc. Study the JOS web site about how color works and you can probably clear this up quickly.
Hail SATAN!!!!!!
Lon
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

to do.

Thank you both for your replies.

The people who are remote viewing me are Wiccans, and a magician who is new to it (I know because he can't keep his mind quiet... when someone remote views, any thoughts they or you have can be heard by both parties.)
It's encouraging to read these words, because I also never really hear or read much about it.
I will strengthen my aura daily, as well as look up how colour works on the JoS website as you have suggested.
I will also learn to recognize when there is a real threat of danger.
(It's just really nuisances right now.)

By the way, Lon, what do you mean by those "others of true knowledge"? Have you ever encountered them, and if so, how have you dealt with them? How did you deal with those Wiccans you ran into on the astral?

Hail Lucifer! Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@... wrote:

You are the first person besides me that has ever brought this up. I have been detected while viewing and was very surprised about it. I was very new then. I am into personal protection to the extreme. Call it paranoia but I am very much aware when others mess with me. On the astral I have encountered pathetic wiccans that were no problem to get rid of. Others of true knowledge are a bigger problem. The Russians had viewers and what not in their groups that would follow chess players to cause problems with opponents. I always keep my aura strong and clean. This is one of those issues of who is the stronger, like in wrestling or any other sport. You can use your aura to "ground" another viewer to another place, time, etc. Study the JOS web site about how color works and you can probably clear this up quickly.
Hail SATAN!!!!!!
Lon
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

to do.

The "others of true knowledge" are those that practace the same techniques as we do. That includes government programs for remote viewing. They do not have to follow Satan to do what they do for one simple reason--- Satan built it into us to do what we do. Many are born with more ability than others. This comes from other lives and just being born at the correct astrological time. Satan created us to ascend. Sometimes he helps or his Demons help if and when needed. There are those that need little help. They are of true knowledge whether they give our creator the honor and credit he desirves. An example would be an athlete. Some are born great, some are made great, some will never be great in this life.
As for the wiccans: I have been after someone for a long time that killed my son. Long story. I ran into them going after this person. I assumed they knew of this person. Only three of them of varying degrees. All were female. First-got in my face and told me to leave-I sad get out of my way or get hurt. She must never have been attacked on the astral as she ran and I never saw her again. The next was a little stronger but attacking her aura got rid of her quick. The next was older and in an astral temple. I shredded it, literally. I only saw her once after that. Do not be afraid to fight on the astral. The stronger you get the more real your astral self is. What you command on the astral can become reality. Be strong and show no fear. Satan is there and knows.
Hail Satan!
Lon

The people who are remote viewing me are Wiccans, and a magician who is new to it (I know because he can't keep his mind quiet... when someone remote views, any thoughts they or you have can be heard by both parties.)
It's encouraging to read these words, because I also never really hear or read much about it.
I will strengthen my aura daily, as well as look up how colour works on the JoS website as you have suggested.

By the way, Lon, what do you mean by those "others of true knowledge"? Have you ever encountered them, and if so, how have you dealt with them? How did you deal with those Wiccans you ran into on the astral?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!!!!!!
Lon
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

to do.

My condolences to hear about the passing of your son. I hope that those who are responsible get what is coming to them.

Last night, the same magickian (who is male) thought to come and remote view me again (by opening a doorway into my living room, and my bedroom is right next to it) I made myself into a blinding white aura light, and started to spread that light towards him. I also made that light start to burn with white fire. If anything, it's a message that I don't appreciate the company.

What do you do to protect yourself when someone extend their astral body towards you, or comes into your home astrally?

I never thought about the astrological signs, and what we were born under. How can we know, when we don't know the time exact time we were born?

I also started building my astral temple, and went on the astral last night. When you go on the astral, when you come back to your physical self, are you able to taste magick in your mouth?

(I know, it's a weird question, but I am able to know the taste/feel of magick, and whether it's my or someone/some place/something else's.)

Thanks for your replies!

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@... wrote:

The "others of true knowledge" are those that practace the same techniques as we do. That includes government programs for remote viewing. They do not have to follow Satan to do what they do for one simple reason--- Satan built it into us to do what we do. Many are born with more ability than others. This comes from other lives and just being born at the correct astrological time. Satan created us to ascend. Sometimes he helps or his Demons help if and when needed. There are those that need little help. They are of true knowledge whether they give our creator the honor and credit he desirves. An example would be an athlete. Some are born great, some are made great, some will never be great in this life.
As for the wiccans: I have been after someone for a long time that killed my son. Long story. I ran into them going after this person. I assumed they knew of this person. Only three of them of varying degrees. All were female. First-got in my face and told me to leave-I sad get out of my way or get hurt. She must never have been attacked on the astral as she ran and I never saw her again. The next was a little stronger but attacking her aura got rid of her quick. The next was older and in an astral temple. I shredded it, literally. I only saw her once after that. Do not be afraid to fight on the astral. The stronger you get the more real your astral self is. What you command on the astral can become reality. Be strong and show no fear. Satan is there and knows.
Hail Satan!
Lon

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!!!!!!
Lon

to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back