Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What to do? What is the solution?

mayukayu

Hello brothers and sisters!I'm don't kow from where to start so I'll start like this.
Is it bad not to love your parents? I mean, I do certain sports and my parents really want me to become olympic champion. There was just a tournament that I lost. I didn't want to lose but I played horrible and I lost. And after my mum beat me up. It's not the first time. I feel like a dog that gets beat up after it couldn't do something that it was ordered to. 
And I can't quit because of my parents. I'm always afraid to do something. I feel that whatever I do is bad. I hate it! I dream about being free but I'm being realistic. I'm bad at school because I'm always at the tournaments. I'm not that good at sports because of my mentality. I'm afriad to lose. I thought that maybe I could open my busness but I have bad grades. 
I can't really tell If I love or hate my parents. I see that many love their parents even if their christians. I sometimes kill my parents in my mind. 
Year ago I really thought about this: what if my parents were dead? I could finish school and stop doing this sport. It was the time when I found JOS. It felt that I found I place to belong to. But I'm afraid. + I have a sister who loves my parents. She doesn't get beat up and is doing quite good at school (she doesn't do spots)
Is there any way at all to find a solution for this? Some ritual or working? I feel that I've been to strong for to long. I can't take this anymore! I'm 15 and I can't find my own place yet. I'm not sure if I could wait 3 more years + I'm not sure if I have money for that time to leave the place. I really appreciate any kind of help.
Hail Satan!

Ei Brother, I feel like I have to reply to this. You need not worry about loving or hating your parents. I have quite lots of problem with mine as well, lots of times I wish I never see them again, and I have some friends who have similiar situations. Of course you don't HAVE TO love them just cause they're your parents, you love or hate someone depending mostly on how he behaves with you. Well about your problems, let me give some advise... First of all do NOT let them BEAT YOU UP FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. they have NO right to do so! If you feel like it is something you cannot stand you can always go to autorities. If you don't feel like doing something like that you can ask Satan for guidance in this situation. He always hear us and even if you can't hear him you'll get some signs. And I mean that, recently He blessed me with the opportunity to go live on my own even tought I'm only 17 and without a job, and you cannot imagine how much grateful I am. Ok by the way, if you don't have any chance to go away from them you can try to program their minds in their sleep. Like saying they are letting you study and not making you do sports anymore. Remember this is something hard, and will take time and a strong aura. Remember to keep your energies high with daily meditation, aura cleaning and protection. Try to do some yoga too if you can. Ok, I don't think I have more advise to give to you... I can only say I hope you'll get out of this situation, remember it might take some time, but you need to stay strong. Wish you all the best!

I want to be rich,,,,, #Any idear??
On Oct 8, 2013 7:40 PM, <mayukayu@... wrote:
  Hello brothers and sisters!I'm don't kow from where to start so I'll start like this.
Is it bad not to love your parents? I mean, I do certain sports and my parents really want me to become olympic champion.  There was just a tournament that I lost. I didn't want to lose but I played horrible and I lost. And after my mum beat me up. It's not the first time. I feel like a dog that gets beat up after it couldn't do something that it was ordered to. 
And I can't quit because of my parents. I'm always afraid to do something. I feel that whatever I do is bad. I hate it! I dream about being free but I'm being realistic. I'm bad at school because I'm always at the tournaments. I'm not that good at sports because of my mentality. I'm afriad to lose. I thought that maybe I could open my busness but I have bad grades. 
I can't really tell If I love or hate my parents. I see that many love their parents even if their christians. I sometimes kill my parents in my mind. 
Year ago I really thought about this: what if my parents were dead? I could finish school and stop doing this sport. It was the time when I found JOS. It felt that I found I place to belong to. But I'm afraid. + I have a sister who loves my parents. She doesn't get beat up and is doing quite good at school (she doesn't do spots)
Is there any way at all to find a solution for this? Some ritual or working? I feel that I've been to strong for to long. I can't take this anymore! I'm 15 and I can't find my own place yet. I'm not sure if I could wait 3 more years + I'm not sure if I have money for that time to leave the place. I really appreciate any kind of help.
Hail Satan!

You don't really have to "kill" your parents for the shit they make you go through.
I'd suggest you start using Runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.htmlIf I remember correctly, there's a rune for black magick, where you can have the victim act the way you want them. ;) Or you could use runes for white magick for yourself, to make you more powerful etc, and not be mistreated by your parents anymore.
You should also talk to Satan and/or your Guardian about this. :)They always know how to help us and what is the best way to help us. They can guide you.
By the way, have you performed the Dedication Ritual yet? (you do not have a Guardian unless you dedicate your soul to Satan) This is essential.
Απο: "mayukayu@..." <mayukayu@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 7:40 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] What to do? What is the solution?

Is it bad not to love your parents? I mean, I do certain sports and my parents really want me to become olympic champion. There was just a tournament that I lost. I didn't want to lose but I played horrible and I lost. And after my mum beat me up. It's not the first time. I feel like a dog that gets beat up after it couldn't do something that it was ordered to. 
Hail Satan!

Thank you!I think maybe, I will be using runes. Satan has protected me when I need it. I am dedicated and I try to do meditation every day. I also do the destruction ritual. Maan, I feel so happy when I do the ritual. I am trying to open my Clairaudience now. Working on my pineal gland. So I can talk to Satan and hear him.
Hail Satan!Hail All Gods and Godesses!Hail All Brother and Sisters of Satan!

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 1:09 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  You don't really have to "kill" your parents for the shit they make you go through.
I'd suggest you start using Runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.htmlIf I remember correctly, there's a rune for black magick, where you can have the victim act the way you want them. ;) Or you could use runes for white magick for yourself, to make you more powerful etc, and not be mistreated by your parents anymore.
You should also talk to Satan and/or your Guardian about this. :)They always know how to help us and what is the best way to help us. They can guide you.
By the way, have you performed the Dedication Ritual yet? (you do not have a Guardian unless you dedicate your soul to Satan) This is essential.
Απο: "mayukayu@..." <mayukayu@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 7:40 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] What to do? What is the solution?

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back