Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What the FFF******

Mother Fucker

Few days ago I have combated a few enemies in the astral and they were in numbers if it wasn't for the blue satanic energy and Fathers aid I would be probably have all of my chakras blocked. I have burned many of them but 2 of 7 have been injured really bad and j got a vision of them falling in the ground burning into ashes...Does that mean I have killed them?

I even sweated because of those sons a bitchs.

Hail Father Enki
Hail the gods
Heil hitler

-
Join satans warriors coven here:

Sent from my iPhone

so was this .. Damenai coven formed by a high priestess. im fairly new, but i know a coven isnt a skype group that all ur friends meet up at. LOL go back to hogwarts.. Hail Satan!!!

On Sunday, February 22, 2015 6:40 PM, "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Few days ago I have combated a few enemies in the astral and they were in numbers if it wasn't for the blue satanic energy and Fathers aid I would be probably have all of my chakras blocked. I have burned many of them but 2 of 7 have been injured really bad and j got a vision of them falling in the ground burning into ashes...Does that mean I have killed them?

Hail Father Enki
Hail the gods
Heil hitler

-

Sent from my iPhone

what enimeis?

On Sunday, February 22, 2015 3:13 PM, "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Father Enki
Hail the gods
Heil hitler

-

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back