Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What should I do

kyubiidemon

Okay I go on chat groups and there is this girl I really really like I never had such a strong emotion for anyone we talk for hours and one time we were talking she wanted to see me and my eyes turn purple when ever I talk to her but the problem is that she's dating. What should I do? I don't want her to cheat so should I just stay away from her? She knows how I feel about her please respond and tell me what I should do.

Okay I go on chat groups and there is this girl I really really like I never had such a strong emotion for anyone we talk for hours and one time we were talking she wanted to see me and my eyes turn purple when ever I talk to her but the problem is that she's dating. What should I do? I don't want her to cheat so should I just stay away from her? She knows how I feel about her please respond and tell me what I should do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@... wrote:
I think that if you are really fond of her then you should respect the guy she is dating. Obviously she cares about him and if you care about her then you shouldn't break that up. As a girl I can tell you if she likes you she will break up with him. Cheating will open a big can of drama and I'm sure Father would not be too pleased because it shows that you are untrustworthy. I don't know you and I'm not saying you are or anything so don't take that offensively. Good things come to thoes who wait trust me, I'm waiting for someone too. And if it's love, then I'm sure Father will let it happen to you. Be her friend you don't need to stay away from her. This is just my advice from what you said. I hope it helps you.
Hail Satan!!

boy let me tell you something
if she was single you 6 billion people to compete with
if shes taken you only have 1
so the odds are in your favor

natural selection my friend
and the greater man always gets the girl

now dont feel bad
nothing to feel bad about
dont consider good and evil
those are mere tools to control the masses
your above that
beyond that
your are destined to become a fucking god
take what you want
do what must be done
as the cause always = the effect
the ends always justify the means

if you want her that bad
go for it
but dont start something if your not going to go all the way

cheers

hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back