Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is your favorite psychic power?And what do you use it for?

this is such a bait post, please don't be insensitive towards those kinds of things. even if someone here had them, they are extremely unwilling to disclose that.
don't obsess over powers, start doing power meditation, they will come eventually.

Spaecraft along with rune divination.

I'll need to get another good set of runes for my own personal set.

Yet the spaecraft comes when I need it consistently. Some call it Spá

don't obsess over powers, start doing power meditation, they will come eventually.

This individual has been asking questions like these for like 4 years and admitted that he has never done any practices to awaken them, only keeps talking and asking about them to waste people's time.

Learning to meditate is the best psychic power.

This individual has been asking questions like these for like 4 years and admitted that he has never done any practices to awaken them, only keeps talking and asking about them to waste people's time.
Oh.. That is extremely concerning to hear. I was not aware of the grave context previously, it is not to waste people's time, but rather, out of despair. Please be mindful the next time you come across something similar and approach it with understanding. Don't feel bad for assuming though, it is only natural people would assume that.

@imp lover Do you need meaning in your life? Do you seek it? Can you get out of bed every morning? Do you even want to live?
You NEED a purpose in your life. Do you understand me? Without it, you are just plainly an existence without any purpose.
The idea of attaining psychic powers is currently the reason you still cling to hope, I understand that.
But what then? What if you do attain them? Think about it and you'll slowly realize, it is useless if you do not change the way you are thinking.
You CAN be helped and you WILL be helped if you truly seek and want it.
Please genuinely open up to a professional about how you feel, you aren't "crazy", even if everyone around you thinks that...
You have nothing to lose, please give it a try.
I'm very worried about you. Please let yourself be helped 💙

Mine gives me the ability to ignore ridiculous questions but it doesn't seem to be working today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back