Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is this?

Tracy

I was at work tonight, and as one of the other guys was working, I felt a tingling at the base of my skull where it joins my neck. I used to have feelings like this all my life until about 2 yrs ago, when I had a massive wave of depression wash over me. I have been coming out of this depressive state slowly, and now I'm having these sensations again. I have seen and read some of the posts on psychic vamparism, and am wondering if I am drawing energy from others unknowingly, or is this my penal gland? I am still not good at meditating, but I do try every so often, and I have noticed that in the past, whenever I would wear a head scarf, or a baseball cap for when I was working in the heat, that my forehead would feel weird right above my eyes in the center. Is this my third eye that I'm feeling? Any information would be of help. Thanks in advance.

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD!

This tingleing is your energies begining to flow. When our body has energies in it, our moods are raised greatly. When you were depressed, you would have had low amounts of energy, this is what depression brings. The passing of this and the re-flow of energy will excite and stimulate your soul and such reactions can occur.
Keep up with the meditation, you will get it.
The feeling in your forehead could just be from the thing on your head, feeling it. But it could be your third eye. Meditate on it and see what you feel.

Hail Satan and Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tracy" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

I was at work tonight, and as one of the other guys was working, I felt a tingling at the base of my skull where it joins my neck. I used to have feelings like this all my life until about 2 yrs ago, when I had a massive wave of depression wash over me. I have been coming out of this depressive state slowly, and now I'm having these sensations again. I have seen and read some of the posts on psychic vamparism, and am wondering if I am drawing energy from others unknowingly, or is this my penal gland? I am still not good at meditating, but I do try every so often, and I have noticed that in the past, whenever I would wear a head scarf, or a baseball cap for when I was working in the heat, that my forehead would feel weird right above my eyes in the center. Is this my third eye that I'm feeling? Any information would be of help. Thanks in advance.

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD!

Hi,
So I'm impatient. I've been working with a couple demons for a while- opening chakras, awareness, etc. Knowledge has slowly been opening up to me.

So this morning I had a sex dream. Not too typical for me. Typical sex, not mind blowing or anything, just fairly realistic dream. I woke up and the first thing I noticed was that my hips- right around the site of the 1st chakra had a figure 8 girdling them. The center of the eight is in my center- it goes through and around my hips. When I looked closely I had the impression of a serpent.

So I do need to say I didn't/don't physically see this but I definitely have the sensation of it. When I first looked the demon I work with most said to not remove it. He said to occasionally concentrate on it and make it stronger. A bit later this morning, as though I overheard a conversation, I heard, 'You encircled her' as though two others were talking about me.

It doesn't hurt, I should back track and say that initially I felt an almost sore pressure but I heard, 'that hurts? just a minute' and then that pressure went away. Right now if anything I am very energized today and feel as though energy is coalescing there. Tingly and soothing.

In case anyone wonders no I am not on any psychiatric drugs, etc. I say I am impatient as I am sure that I will eventually find out what this is but I am curious if any others have any experience or knowledge behind this.

Hmm... This is interesting to me. I, myself, have been having many strange dreams lately and was thinking that maybe we could chat more about them. For starters, describe this '8' or infinity marking that you feel. Is it on the front of your body? Do you remember anything specific about that dream? Do you know who's voice you heard? Forgive me but I'm quite fascinated by this...

We should talk more if you are interested as well.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail the True Gods of Duat!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bluetomatofish" <bluetomatofish@... wrote:

Hi,
So I'm impatient. I've been working with a couple demons for a while- opening chakras, awareness, etc. Knowledge has slowly been opening up to me.

So this morning I had a sex dream. Not too typical for me. Typical sex, not mind blowing or anything, just fairly realistic dream. I woke up and the first thing I noticed was that my hips- right around the site of the 1st chakra had a figure 8 girdling them. The center of the eight is in my center- it goes through and around my hips. When I looked closely I had the impression of a serpent.

So I do need to say I didn't/don't physically see this but I definitely have the sensation of it. When I first looked the demon I work with most said to not remove it. He said to occasionally concentrate on it and make it stronger. A bit later this morning, as though I overheard a conversation, I heard, 'You encircled her' as though two others were talking about me.

It doesn't hurt, I should back track and say that initially I felt an almost sore pressure but I heard, 'that hurts? just a minute' and then that pressure went away. Right now if anything I am very energized today and feel as though energy is coalescing there. Tingly and soothing.

In case anyone wonders no I am not on any psychiatric drugs, etc. I say I am impatient as I am sure that I will eventually find out what this is but I am curious if any others have any experience or knowledge behind this.

You have probably seen dust in sun's rays, those little particles in the air. Lately, when i concentrate on one spot, i see something like that, but it's not really dust, it reminds me of electricity a bit, and has rather chaotic movement compared to dust which moves slowly. It has no specific color, it is kind of transparent and in the same time it has all colors in it, hard to explain. I can see it in every place, it is not caused by sun. Is it possible that i am seeing energy, as in small atoms? Or are my eyes tricking me?

Hail Satan !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back