Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what is the view of satanist in "EUTHANASIA"?

Infernal Knight

recently on my bioethics class we discussed about morality of euthanasia. i personally like this subject because our gods encourages as to have moral ethics but main problem in this subject its infested with catholic beliefs (Philippines heavily influenced by xian religion).....anyway my instructor know that im not catholic so discrimination was avoided. okay, so back to the topic me personally if im in the condition of totally hopeless serious painful medical condition i would request to perform euthanasia on me. but what if for those unconscious patients? like those who suffer from long term coma?
my instructor asked me what is the view of my religion in euthanasia....i said we have different view in the matter of death and birth and reincarnation...but then its didnt actually answered the question straight because i dont know what to say (btw i said im pagan)..

so then how do we should view about euthanasia? in the situation of ur beloved one who are asking for death....

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Gods of Duats!!
Hail To All dedicated Satanist!!
Death To all Kikes!!

Well in the future when people have all reached godhead I doubt there will be anybody in that position, but for now I can't speak for anyone else but I wouldn't want to be left in agony as that wouldn't be a life worth living, and if I was in a coma I've actually told my friends and family to give me two weeks and if I'm not awake by then then to let me go. I don't know why two weeks, just felt like the right thing to me.
HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

recently on my bioethics class we discussed about morality of euthanasia. i personally like this subject because our gods encourages as to have moral ethics but main problem in this subject its infested with catholic beliefs (Philippines heavily influenced by xian religion).....anyway my instructor know that im not catholic so discrimination was avoided. okay, so back to the topic me personally if im in the condition of totally hopeless serious painful medical condition i would request to perform euthanasia on me. but what if for those unconscious patients? like those who suffer from long term coma?
my instructor asked me what is the view of my religion in euthanasia....i said we have different view in the matter of death and birth and reincarnation...but then its didnt actually answered the question straight because i dont know what to say (btw i said im pagan)..

so then how do we should view about euthanasia? in the situation of ur beloved one who are asking for death....

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Gods of Duats!!
Hail To All dedicated Satanist!!
Death To all Kikes!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back