Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is the end goal behind coddling all non-white trashy people?

Scourge

I recently had a problem at work with a non-white person (not being more specific for privacy reasons). I made a very polite request to them to fix a minor mistake at their work that would help do my job better and also help everyone else. They responded with extreme rudeness saying that ''They are a college student" (shitty community college studying something useless) and that ''making my life easier was not part of their agenta" and ''to not approach them with requests in public from now on". I took things higher and I ended up reprimanded for ''racism" and ''discrimination" and how dare I ask that sloppy loser do their damn job and not just stick to the absolute bare minimum! A white trash colleague even told me ''if you see everyone as an asshole, you are the asshole". I do that job for years and never had a problem with anyone, neither do I called that person or anyone else asshole.
What is the end goal of this? The agenta is becoming more and more extreme: non-white=Saintly poor victim, can do no wrong, don't even dare make the slightest criticism. White =plantation slave owner.
I am so sick of this shit.
If you have opinions/advice or resources I will take time to educate myself. I become more aware of white supremacy too, because I didn't grow up to be a lazy parasite and need to be shielded from the slightest problem as a professional victim while all of those non-whites seem to be full time victims and they are only racially aware to point out when the bad white man is harming their low IQ ass.
I am very angry currently, contemplating cursing that person.

What's done is done, let it go,keep your sanity and move on with life.
Wether you get another job or keep this one you're going to have to upgrade your people skills otherwise this will continue.
Meditation and breathwork will help with impulse control.
When you have a moment a couple book titles I would recommend are "living successfully with screwed up people" by Elizabeth Brown and maybe take a peek at "Manipulation Techniques, How to influence people with mind control, persuasion, NLP and dark psychology" by Richard Cooper.

Good luck, and don't let the bastards bring you down.

I recently had a problem at work with a non-white person (not being more specific for privacy reasons). I made a very polite request to them to fix a minor mistake at their work that would help do my job better and also help everyone else. They responded with extreme rudeness saying that ''They are a college student" (shitty community college studying something useless) and that ''making my life easier was not part of their agenta" and ''to not approach them with requests in public from now on". I took things higher and I ended up reprimanded for ''racism" and ''discrimination" and how dare I ask that sloppy loser do their damn job and not just stick to the absolute bare minimum! A white trash colleague even told me ''if you see everyone as an asshole, you are the asshole". I do that job for years and never had a problem with anyone, neither do I called that person or anyone else asshole.
What is the end goal of this? The agenta is becoming more and more extreme: non-white=Saintly poor victim, can do no wrong, don't even dare make the slightest criticism. White =plantation slave owner.
If you have opinions/advice or resources I will take time to educate myself. I become more aware of white supremacy too, because I didn't grow up to be a lazy parasite and need to be shielded from the slightest problem as a professional victim while all of those non-whites seem to be full time victims and they are only racially aware to point out when the bad white man is harming their low IQ ass.
I am very angry currently, contemplating cursing that person.
it’s not worth to curse him.

This is one of enemy’s techniques, to get you emotionally.

Yes he is trash. But they use these people to provoke reactions from us, in any way possible, this anchors us and slows down our advancement.

When we involve emotionally with the people of not of Satan, we become more vulnerable and more easy to be controlled.

I know what you speaking about, recently this was happening in my job like really hardcore,

They are weak and dumb, and enemy use this to provoke us, they play on our patience, emotions and passion, and make these to turn against us.

This is very complex to explain how to deal with this better but I will try:

Here we have to blossom like real human beings, and I mean being really humanly, in a way, need to understand it is ignorance of these people and that any force can use them how it needs, and it depends to which force they are more open, in this case they are not of our’s, so they belong to enemy,BUT

Here we have to also use emphaty and understand this is not their fault fully, and behave towards them like children, we know things they don’t know and we can use this for our benefit to use understanding, and not explode into destroying and using black magic, for things they do not have understanding and control of.

This is not instantly one shot deal, and you have to work on this gradually,

This situation and experience you have is not negative in a sense you have glimpse of what you can change in yourself and I swear you will get more of this.

Your task everytime do better.

You will be better and better, after a point they will not get you anymore, but in a way their behaviour will be exposed to themselves and they will start to see what worthless peace of shit they are, and they will stop, then they will use other ways to get you.

So mainly, focus on meditating, studying, build yourself on every level you can, advance, develop better self control calmness and stillness of the mind, open your mind more, you will see every time it will be harder and harder for them as your actions and speech will be more wise and more to the point, where they will start to shrink back to their level and will not get you anymore.

Use this as a fuel for your development this is good you deal with this, these makes us better stronger wiser.

Most people's experience with non-whites is immigrants in a predominantly white country, or minorities in the US. There is complex history behind why these demographics have so many people who are a problem to society. There's a lack of education and structure for many of these communities.
However, don't forget that this is the work of the enemy, and every Gentile race has potential for greatness. Falling into the ideology of believing that other races of Gentiles are inherently worse than others is playing right into the enemy's plan.

How do we know they are even Gentiles and not products of race mixing or worse?
Because there are Gods that made the Black and Asian races. Study the JoS libraries on race and get back to this.

Also, Gentile just means non-jew. If they aren't of jewish race, they're Gentiles.

It's not good to ignore what we see as the inferiority of non-whites because of morality.
It's not good to repress that disgust when those illegal immigrants are invading your home.
It's good to maintain a skeptical mindset towards all non-whites.
1 to prevent accidents
2 to avoid playing stupid games
3 to protect your life

Racial mixing of one gentile with another is still gentile.
Do you want to know when a white-looking person is a mulatto or a Jew?
For the second question, just read the books in the jos library: Identifying a Jew 1,2,3

My bad. I thought this forum was about white supremacy too. I didn't get the ''we are all equally created by the Gods vibe a few years ago". Maybe things have changed. Thank you for your answers.

My bad. I thought this forum was about white supremacy too. I didn't get the ''we are all equally created by the Gods vibe a few years ago". Maybe things have changed. Thank you for your answers.

If you were here "a few years ago" you would be aware that there was a Black high priestess and an Asian high priest. There were always non-White high priests and advanced members here. Also have you scrolled down the main forum you would know there were racial groups for other races, like "Blacks for Satan" and "Asians for Satan" since the era of Yahoo groups. It was never a White-only thing.

To clarify it for you: JoS was always about the races being separated but respecting each other. We don't support race mixing, but that doesn't mean there is some sort of "supremacy" in a cartoonish Hollywood way. As others said above though, White countries should be for Whites, so it's ok to want to be with your own kind. Much like China is for Chinese and Africa for Africans and are not multicultural shitholes. Satan wants the races to separate and advance by themselves, not to become mixed to extinction.

And Satanism isn't just for one race, it's for all non-jewish races.

We're not White supremacists, but we believe in races being separate. We also don't believe in equality in races. I'm also not saying you shouldn't hate them, I hate them too, those in White countries, but those in Africa I don't give a damn about.

I will give an example of the experience I had. It will not tell you exactly what to do, but it might help to get information you can use later in order to make your own decision. I am not going to tell you what is right and what is not. This is for you to decide, since all of us must understand that in order to advance. Advancement means we start making our own decisions in the context of total and totally chaotic interference.

There was a time when me and my team developed an awesome API for the clients. Everyone liked it, paid for it in a tolerably joyful way, except for one sub-human from India who tried to "prove" our API does not work (in reality, it did not work, because he did not follow the documentation), so we would decrease the pricing for this single loser. If I would have done nothing, if I would have not been racist, my team of ingenious White men and women would have felt totally obliterated in an emotional and professional way, thus it was my obligation to interfere and restore justice.

So what happened then? Everyone in my team was very polite and tried to help him. Even lick his ass not to make him angry (not literally, of course… :D). However, I have noticed unusual parasitic behavior, and decided to be not polite, but instead called him an idiot, a scammer, a liar, and filth trying to abuse our generosity. I have done this in public. In his own face and the face of my colleagues and managers. Please just imagine this. This is one real form of so-called White supremacism. When White person shows anger in a way that is based on FACTS AND LOGIC, there is no way to call him "racist", "evil". And yes, I was definitely racist here as I would be definitely more polite if the White person would be in his place instead. I did not mention any racialities in public (but I did this with a couple of people who I trust later, but this is irrelevant in the context of this topic).

Later what happened was that this person was able to run the API successfully. A real "miracle" happened for him. My call about the facts about him made sure he stopped his own bullshit, and started working as he should have done in the first place. So the lesson is the following. Know the limit of when to be polite, and when to start attacking. And when you do attack, attack with the power you are going to destroy the enemy.

But in my case using my "White supremacy" powers actually made the situation better as we made sure this guy did not interfere in our business through multitude of complaints. He probably was frightened that someone has no fear in demonstrating what shit he really was. In any case, we got more crucial time to help other users of our API who paid more money and needed much more serious support than this retard from India who even wanted to pay even less than what was agreed upon.

I think the end goal is to lead white people in their own countries, to become psychologically subdued to invaders. All this is backed up by media and jewish magick, so those people have no real power on their own, but their backup energies have power.
What happened has the only aim to put you down. So, as you cannot fight back at work, working to keep your ego up and feed your pride, will help to withstand the attack your are receiving at now. Living as if those people do not exist, at work, will help. Cut them off, as said, they want to bring you down at their level discussing about "you did that" and "me" etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back