Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what is the detailed meaning of 666

rebelrainbowrose

Hello
There is very little and vague information concerning the number and significance of 666, other than JOS saying vaguely it is in relation to the solar plexus.
Why is there no references where to investigate and research this further, if "satan" encourages knowledge? 
The only results when looking into search engines is the xian antichrist revelation writings, yet nothing from a deeper occult explanation. 
Who has posted more intricately on numbers and numerology? Where did this originate from? 
I'm finding there is not much intricate, and detailed information backing up the claims just loose clues on the jos website. Would appreciate an educated reply on this matter. Thank you

I know that the greeks and or babalonians used to mint coins with the magical square for the sun on the backs of them, the solar square for the sun is a total of 36 numbers, when the mantra for the sun square is vibrated everyday, the corresponding number of times the person will  build their own power and absorb the energy of the sun into them. the numbers if added up total 666.
the square has a special snake like order that you must navigate it in bottom right to bottom left, up a row and then to the right side again,then up a row and to the left, this is one way to do it, 
you can also do the square starting at the top right and snaking your way down vertically instead of horizontally.
the table/square is arranged so that when you do the square horizontally, and you change rows you see the numbers sometimes progress in chronological order , or if don't vertically you see numbers nearly mirror one another on the outermost top and bottom sides give or take 1-2 but the pattern Is definitely there.
I haven't really looked at it ad tried to figure it out in any way, I'm just not a mathematical genius like some people when it comes to recognizing hidden patterns and such,
but I can say that it appears to be arranged in a very SPECIAL manner, and I'm confident in the power of the workings.

so that's one place the number 666 comes up.

also 666 in (Chaldean numerology I think) is 6+6+6 which comes out to 18, which in numerology is further simplified to 1+8=9
9 is the number for the sun,this is why the rosary has 9 beads for vibration on it, it is for doing solar mantras like raum, or suryaye. the solar plexus CHAKRA not the actual chest bones is located right below the sternum and the energy of the 3rd/solar chakra is very much like the energy of the sun. that is why its called the 666 chakra,also it has that name because 666 is associated with the beastly devil(the one Christians think is real) and the 666chakra is a beastly powerful chakra,the most powerful chakra for someone who aligns and works on their chakras in the most positive way. in a satanic way
so 666 is important in pertinence to the sun in that way aswell 

unfortunately our joyofsatan forums where all of our high priests have their sermons posted has been recently jewed(shut down) so I cant go back and check but I have also read that an exact measurement value of the sun,i cant remember exactly what the measurement is of,comes out to 666.(something).

"satan" as you put it in quotation marks exists, and this is not the board for those trying discredit the joyofsatan,does not encourage "knowlage" as you say, but he encourages LEARNING. just know that when you ask questions like this you take up the time and energy of those who are dedicated Satanists here, so if you are capable and think you can hint that most here are uneducated and expect people to take kindly your wrong. so I urge you to take your skepticism and go do research for yourself,
the jos definitely talks more about the significance of 666 then you have seen,and its dumb to assume you have seen and read everything because you obviously haven't or you would know more than what you wrote above 
"other than JOS saying vaguely it is in relation to the solar plexus."
then trying to slap us in the face with your "I thought satan ?!!!" remark.
you should read the entirety of the joyofsatan website before you come here with more questions

good luck and HAIL SATAN

aw u hurt my emotions
why dont u go educate urselfe not just ask everything on the plate and i think u r outsider bc don has given more info.
for those interest ,maybe not u, i read the number 36 had a circle symbol and 36000 had a ra/sun circle symbol in mesopotamia.
sun square is 36 days with three units and all make 9 as is the moon.and nine i think someone send it has the shape of sphere.
36 36 mak 72x3 216 kubera yantra http://www.ancientscripts.com/images/su_numbers.gif  
but what do we know right.jos will do everything for u.
u dont have to move ur fingers
bother ancient paganism(satanism).
why bother. :(

Satan encourages study and wants humanity to have knowledge. The clergy do their best to find accurate spiritual information, which is extremely difficult due to 2000 years of systematic suppression and destruction of spiritual knowledge at the hands of the christian church and other enemy organizations. For example, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has been a professional astrologer for over 35 years and has read thousands of books on astrology and the occult. After all that experience and study, the accurate information she found was compiled into Azazel's Astrology for Satanists, which can fit within a small pamphlet.

The number 666 is important because it is the number of the sun and has to do with completing the great work, the Magnu Opus, as well as the all-important solar chakra, which is the powerhouse of the soul. The sun square, a highly effective magickal formula, adds to 666.

Satan's Magickal Squares
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

also obviously 36(the number of tiles on a sun square) is simplified to 3+6=9 and again 9 is the number of the sun, I dont know why 9 is the number for the sun, but I guess it just is, all solar workings generally have the number 9 in a significant numerical position.

if you really want to know why, you should ask satan himself. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back