Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is the best thought form to help Jesus followers to turn to Satan?

Most of those people are so stupid. We want smart people instead.

Waste of time. Not only will you waste time trying to reprogram the Minds of a huge number of people to a paradigm that is sharply dissonant with their paradigm (which seems unrealizable in principle, as you can probably imagine how Enemy Religions work and how much they block the Soul of their victims), but you may also get «unhealthy» attention from these people, who react very aggressively to any attempt to shake their «faith». It may even come to the point where they start «praying for you» to their thought-form «YHVH». You probably won't suffer significant damage but the moral and time costs will be many. What's the point if the same time you can invest in your own Spiritual Development?

Stay close to Satan and the Gods and don't forget your Fellows. About your Spiritual Family. That is what is of the highest value. Do not be distracted by people deceived by the Enemy and immersed in illusions. You cannot save them from Ignorance. They must demand it of themselves. The Gods themselves bring worthy people seeking Truth into Spiritual Satanism. If these people are not seeking the Truth, what will be the point of imposing on them what they are not moving towards? The Gods will take care of those who should be with us, be assured of that.

If you are really determined to understand this, I recommend reading these Sermons: Is Everyone Entitled To All Knowledge? and The "Not Everyone" Argument - Getting Offended?.

It's best not to waste your time, and energy, on those kind of people.
A lot of those idiots! have made their choices. And they're going to regret it.
Only in many cases, it'll be too late for them. I do know that a lot of them, wish, that they were on our side. And a lot of them,are going to find their way,? to the truth, if they are curious to know, ..through knowledge , if they are Strong, and clever enough? To take that stab, they will have a lot of growing up to do, and a lot of changing. And they would have to learn,
, to accept that! And it's not going"to be easy. And if they ? have the willpower, enough to understand, and to follow through? Then perhaps.. maybe ?if they make the right choice,in doing so .,and stick with it? Maybe perhaps, they will be worth something 🤔. And if they show their worthiness' through strength, and determination? Maybe perhaps, they could be on our side. If they are willing to listen and learn.

What is the best thought form to help Jesus followers to turn to Satan? :)
I am so disgusted by Protestants that I would never say anything to a single soul.
At the moment focus on yourself, then think of your relatives.

One thing you should bear in mind is that as a Satanist you are entitled to several rebirths.
When you become a God, or good enough, you will be able to guide your children, country, and animals all their lives.

I had this realization a few days ago and I don't doubt that some son or father of mine, or perhaps an ancestor, is guiding me to perfection with him.

What is the best thought form to help Jesus followers to turn to Satan? :)
Do you even read others' replies to your posts? You have asked a variation of this question about a dozen times since March 2020, both under this and your previous "ghost kid" account and people told you that we don't convert or proselytize people in every single one of them:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back