Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is the average wait time for posts to go through here?

Lord Kayle

I posted 4 or 5 posts recently tonight.  I am still waiting for them to come through, and it's been hours.  The first one was sent at 9:00pm but I am still waiting to see it come through here.  How long does it usually take?  Why does it have to take so long?

The moderators of the groups are the JoS clergy, and I believe they get on here to moderate posts when they can. Like many people nowadays, they are very busy.

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:43 AM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I posted 4 or 5 posts recently tonight.  I am still waiting for them to come through, and it's been hours.  The first one was sent at 9:00pm but I am still waiting to see it come through here.  How long does it usually take?  Why does it have to take so long?

Why does a mod have to read every single post?  It did not used-to-be that way?
They should be able to identify me back to a few years ago.  My user name has been the same all along only my email address has changed.  And I remember being able to see my posts go through within a few minutes before.
But NO! Now I got to go through this SHIT!
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle2@... wrote:
It takes forever for my posts to go through here and to the other 2 main e-groups too.  That's why I rarely come here anymore.  I've been a dedicated member for years and now after a seriously legitimate question I am getting accused of being a TROLL!
This is FUCKED UP!
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The moderators of the groups are the JoS clergy, and I believe they get on here to moderate posts when they can. Like many people nowadays, they are very busy.

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:43 AM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It takes forever for my posts to go through here and to the other 2 main e-groups too.  That's why I rarely come here anymore.  I've been a dedicated member for years and now after a seriously legitimate question I am getting accused of being a TROLL!
This is FUCKED UP!
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:43 AM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

:):):):):)
A day at least..two days..
Id depends.. I believe there's a hubdreads of people posting out there...they all can't be aprooved at once...its human beings who do the moderation....
So relax..it might take even three days...
Mine have... Hail Satan
On Apr 23, 2015 3:04 PM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey relax.. If you read on the forum before subscribing to theses groups it was stated that all post are moderated... I told you myself at times i have to wait three days before my posts go through!!
En i explained(suggested) reasons for the delay!! And abt being called a troll...:):):) :)(though i must say i loved your post!---there's no such thing as CHINESE saccubis
:):):) May be a saccubi can appear in form of a Chinese...idk.
But then father giving you TWO Chinese Saccubi???...lol. You did troll.
On Apr 25, 2015 6:30 PM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
This is FUCKED UP!

<td val[/IMG]Please have some respect, satanists are busier than ever right now, please be patient anf im sure we will all get the answers we need one way or another :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At 26 Apr 2015 10:02:57 am, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [HellsArmy666]<'[email protected]' wrote: Hey relax.. If you read on the forum before subscribing to theses groups it was stated that all post are moderated... I told you myself at times i have to wait three days before my posts go through!!
En i explained(suggested) reasons for the delay!! And abt being called a troll...:):):) :)(though i must say i loved your post!---there's no such thing as CHINESE saccubis
But then father [/IMG]lord.kayle2@... [HellsAr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
It takes forever for my posts to go through here and to the other 2 main e-groups too. That's why I rarely come here anymore. I've been a dedicated member for years and now after a seriously legitimate question I am getting accused of being a TROLL!
This is FUCKED UP!
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:48 P[/IMG][/IMG][email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, Apr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

I posted 4 or 5 posts recently tonight. I am still waiting for them to come through, and it's been hours. The first one was sent at 9:00pm but I am still waiting to see it come through here. How long does it usually take? Why does it have to take so long?
[/TD]

@Devil's Advocate
I am relaxed.  I remember things going through a lot quicker at times before.  And I remember my posts being immediately approved and accepted.
And No, I did not troll or lie.  They said they were twin sisters from China who had recently died.
It doesn't make sense that demons would lie.
And I did catch one of them lying to me once.
So evidently they were lying to me then.

Hail Satan!

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:08 AM, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey relax.. If you read on the forum before subscribing to theses groups it was stated that all post are moderated... I told you myself at times i have to wait three days before my posts go through!!
But then father giving you TWO Chinese Saccubi???...lol. You did troll. On Apr 25, 2015 6:30 PM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
This is FUCKED UP!

<td val[/IMG]Am waiting his arrival hail lord Satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Apr 28, 2015, 10:49:06 AM, Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]<'[email protected]' wrote: @Devil's Advocate
I am relaxed. I remember things going through a lot quicker at times before. And I remember my posts being immediately approved and accepted.
And No, I did not troll or lie. They said they were twin sisters from China who had recently died.

Hail Satan!

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:08 A[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
It takes forever for my posts to go through here and to the other 2 main e-groups too. That's why I rarely come here anymore. I've been a dedicated member for years and now after a seriously legitimate question I am getting accused of being a TROLL!
This is FUCKED UP!

I posted 4 or 5 posts recently tonight. I am still waiting for them to come through, and it's been hours. The first one was sent at 9:00pm but I am still waiting to see it come through here. How long does it usually take? Why does it have to take so long?
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]It's fucking wak

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Apr 28, 2015, 10:49:06 AM, Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]<'[email protected]' wrote: @Devil's Advocate
I am relaxed. I remember things going through a lot quicker at times before. And I remember my posts being immediately approved and accepted.
And No, I did not troll or lie. They said they were twin sisters from China who had recently died.

Hail Satan!

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:08 A[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
This is FUCKED UP!

[/TD]

:):):):)
Hihi... They said they were twin sisters from China who had recently died.  ?????? Hell no!! You really need to understand what a saccubus is.
And please watch what you communicate with. Enforce your aura of protection and do aburnishing ritual. Those are no demons!!!!! Hail Satan.
On Apr 28, 2015 6:49 PM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Devil's Advocate
I am relaxed.  I remember things going through a lot quicker at times before.  And I remember my posts being immediately approved and accepted.
And No, I did not troll or lie.  They said they were twin sisters from China who had recently died.

Hail Satan!

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:08 AM, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
But then father giving you TWO Chinese Saccubi???...lol. You did troll. On Apr 25, 2015 6:30 PM, "Lord Kayle lord.kayle2@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
This is FUCKED UP!

@Lord Kayle: It's obvious from your description that they are NOT Daemons. Note that Demons are NOT humans, they can't die. They are immortal beings from far away. Human spirits of people who die are NOT Demons. You can call them ghosts, spirits or whatever else.

Thanks fire_starter, then I am about to give up, because this was after my dedication and after I had gotten my GD.  Why did he allow such?
And Lydia I was not being disrespectful to anyone.
Hail Satan!
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 1:24 AM, the_fire_starter666@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Lord Kayle: It's obvious from your description that they are NOT Daemons. Note that Demons are NOT humans, they can't die. They are immortal beings from far away. Human spirits of people who die are NOT Demons. You can call them ghosts, spirits or whatever else.

It's not a matter of allowing things because Satan doesn't actually control everything that happens to us. People misunderstand and add xian-like characteristics to Satan.

This guy is obviously either delusional or a troll. I am baffled as to why he has not been banned yet. 

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 11:46 AM, "the_fire_starter666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's not a matter of allowing things because Satan doesn't actually control everything that happens to us. People misunderstand and add xian-like characteristics to Satan.

That's not quite what I gathered and expected from reading the Al-Jilwah and the JoS site.
And Yog you need to chill, I am NOT a TROLL.  I have been a dedicated member for years now and am asking simple questions about some very important things.
So it seems Satan and/or my Guardian has somehow allowed me to be deceived or something else went WRONG!

<[/IMG]"I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, ..."[/I]
<[/IMG]
[/[/IMG]"The beasts of the earth, the b[/IMG]
[/[/IMG]
[/I]

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This guy is obviously either delusional or a troll. I am baffled as to why he has not been banned yet. 

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 11:46 AM, "the_fire_starter666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Again I'd like to add that you probably have some xian misconception. Other than following the al-jilwah as if it's the buybull, obviously Satan isn't responsible for everything that happens in our lives. There are just some things like Saturn transits, or whatever else that are beyond Satan's control. HP Maxine said before that every person experiences a Saturn transit, whether he's a dedicated Satanist or not. This is pretty much common sense. Expecting Satan to behave as if he's an omniblahblah being when he's a physical extraterrestrial being who is too busy engaging in spiritual warfare can be disappointing and limiting for yourself. Yeah, you should expect nothing from Satan nor should you blame him for anything. Satan as it's been said, has his own problems as well. If something bad happens to your life, take responsibility for yourself and try to fix it for yourself. Xians are the ones who blame external beings, not us.
Satan can and does help, but he's not required by anyone to do so. If he does, it's fine. If he doesn't, it's understandable because he's busy. We're not supposed to depend on external beings all the time.

Also instead of whining you could simply do a banishing ritual or something similar to get rid of those chinese sisters. Really. That's how Satanists think and do. We don't whine nor complain, but we take action and try to be independent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back