Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is Kundalini Madness?

magus.immortalis1

I have come across this term several times while researching and googling the Kundalini. What is it exactly? I am going through the Kundalini Awakening process right now and I don't know if what I experienced last night was psychic attack or actual kundalini madness.

What happened was this:
I started getting energy surges and energy was hitting my crown chakra (when I was calmed down later in the night, my attention was brought to this.) I felt obsession and madness since late after noon to late evening (Around 9:30 it started to calm down), and it was escalating. I seriously thought I was going to lose it, I was feeling like I was inches away from losing my sanity. However, after I finished practicing my harp it calmed down a bit. After my shower, it calmed down a bit more. At the end of the night, before going to bed, all I felt was mental tiredness.

An extra note: I have had bad shakes from the excess of kundalini energy surging through my body before. I go through kriyas everyday.

Is the above kundalini madness? Or is it something that happened to ex-HP Salem Burke? I read on the JoS groups that he went crazy because he couldn't handle the kundalini rising.

What happened last night to me, it felt different from attacks, I didn't really feel the energies of the low level greys. Maybe the higher level greys have different energy? They surround me a lot.

Thanks be to Father Satan and my Guardians for keeping me safe and okay, I was able to pull through this.

Hail Satan!

Kundalini madness occurs when one stimulates the Kundalini before the mind/body/soul are ready and this can have a chaotic outcome on the above. You shouldn't be afraid, and when the 'madness' strikes know it will pass, its actually a healing process, just handle yourself. This could be accompanied with all forms of visions, feelings, hearing stuff or whatever. Depends on the individual, a lot. Sometimes this is caused by much psychic energy running through the system that is more than one is used to, or the Kundalini brutally cleaning the dross out of your mind. Try to not fear it, but rather observe it. You won't 'lose' your mind except if you resort into any harmful actions, or destructive impulses that may show up. It can bring on about anything, depending on one's psyche and hidden fears or whatever. When these are cleaned out, you will find the biggest peace of mind, nothing will scare you at all. Especially after passing so much, lol I can definitely say I am not afraid of death or anything else that makes other people cringe. What you need to do is stay calm, sit where you sit and don't do anything.

The enemy in such experiances, MAY show up and try to push things further into insanity. Its not an easy feat to raise the Kundalini. Try to be grounded. You can feel moments of loss of self, bliss or whatever. This has as a result all this you described. Try to have unblocked, clean chakras and a sound body, which will make all this progress easier. An overreactive mind on its own can make things even harder, so before you proceed much with the Kundalini, have complete control over your mind. Either by self-knowledge through events, void meditation, or whatever.

I write this all through my own experiance, which was what I personally had with it. For me for instance it was very trying to handle a very expanded awareness, I felt completely offbase in the universe. I asked Satan and my GD's to help me handle it and I do. Know that in the Kundalini process, there are ups and downs. There are times that you will have to be calm and other times that it will rock you out a bit. Build your aura of protection, as this will protect you for anything, anything at all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I have come across this term several times while researching and googling the Kundalini. What is it exactly? I am going through the Kundalini Awakening process right now and I don't know if what I experienced last night was psychic attack or actual kundalini madness.

What happened was this:
I started getting energy surges and energy was hitting my crown chakra (when I was calmed down later in the night, my attention was brought to this.) I felt obsession and madness since late after noon to late evening (Around 9:30 it started to calm down), and it was escalating. I seriously thought I was going to lose it, I was feeling like I was inches away from losing my sanity. However, after I finished practicing my harp it calmed down a bit. After my shower, it calmed down a bit more. At the end of the night, before going to bed, all I felt was mental tiredness.

An extra note: I have had bad shakes from the excess of kundalini energy surging through my body before. I go through kriyas everyday.

Is the above kundalini madness? Or is it something that happened to ex-HP Salem Burke? I read on the JoS groups that he went crazy because he couldn't handle the kundalini rising.

What happened last night to me, it felt different from attacks, I didn't really feel the energies of the low level greys. Maybe the higher level greys have different energy? They surround me a lot.

Thanks be to Father Satan and my Guardians for keeping me safe and okay, I was able to pull through this.

Hail Satan!

Adding to my reply, so I can help you fully. The mind itself is seperate from the Kundalini Serpent. That has as a result, when the mind feels it, to try to 'stop' you or 'freak you out'. This results in such feelings. Be aware that the mind does not understand what is happening to it, and notice all the reactions from the outside. If any thoughts show up, do not follow them because you can get grasped in an endless chain of thoughts and have feeling strange as an outcome. You just need to let yourself be completely merged with Satan's mind, that is the Serpent. Know that the mind will try to react to this, giving you a looming sense of insanity as HP Vovim described. This I experianced too. But as time goes on and you experiance your Kundalini more and more, you will find out that your mind actually is very accepting towards it. Just trust in Lord Satan for this. The mind is fearful of losing its 'individuality' and because of drastic change and re-wiring in its setup, it does all the above. Just don't fear. You won't lose your mind. For one to lose their minds, there has to be a problem in their mentality to begin with. Work on deprogramming your mind and soul to completely accept yourself, your Kundalini, Father Satan and deprogramm it from ANYTHING that could be causing you grief. So that way, you Kundalini will have less blocks to bring down, thus you will experiance mostly the bliss of it.

I wrote so much because I know for a fact how trying and hard this process can be. But know that you won't have a problem. Just make it easier and not harder and of course, do not stop your meditations. Let no meditation down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Kundalini madness occurs when one stimulates the Kundalini before the mind/body/soul are ready and this can have a chaotic outcome on the above. You shouldn't be afraid, and when the 'madness' strikes know it will pass, its actually a healing process, just handle yourself. This could be accompanied with all forms of visions, feelings, hearing stuff or whatever. Depends on the individual, a lot. Sometimes this is caused by much psychic energy running through the system that is more than one is used to, or the Kundalini brutally cleaning the dross out of your mind. Try to not fear it, but rather observe it. You won't 'lose' your mind except if you resort into any harmful actions, or destructive impulses that may show up. It can bring on about anything, depending on one's psyche and hidden fears or whatever. When these are cleaned out, you will find the biggest peace of mind, nothing will scare you at all. Especially after passing so much, lol I can definitely say I am not afraid of death or anything else that makes other people cringe. What you need to do is stay calm, sit where you sit and don't do anything.

The enemy in such experiances, MAY show up and try to push things further into insanity. Its not an easy feat to raise the Kundalini. Try to be grounded. You can feel moments of loss of self, bliss or whatever. This has as a result all this you described. Try to have unblocked, clean chakras and a sound body, which will make all this progress easier. An overreactive mind on its own can make things even harder, so before you proceed much with the Kundalini, have complete control over your mind. Either by self-knowledge through events, void meditation, or whatever.

I write this all through my own experiance, which was what I personally had with it. For me for instance it was very trying to handle a very expanded awareness, I felt completely offbase in the universe. I asked Satan and my GD's to help me handle it and I do. Know that in the Kundalini process, there are ups and downs. There are times that you will have to be calm and other times that it will rock you out a bit. Build your aura of protection, as this will protect you for anything, anything at all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

From HP Vovim Baghie's experiance. I would strongly recomend taking a read through it all. It is very enlightening and has helped me understand a lot about the whole process from begining to end.

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/kundalini-serpent/

" The Looming Sense of Insanity:

I have mentioned a few times where complications in the rising of the energy or the Kundalini Serpent itself could result in insanity – from the pain or even internal overheating and spontaneous combustion, but there was – and is still to this moment – a feeling that insanity is waiting just around the corner. . .

When all of this happens you gain something incredible, it is un-explainable, only once you experience this for yourself can you truly understand. But it is when you let these gifts and abilities go to your head, you will literally drift off in to a fantasy land of your own creation. The only advice I can give for this, is to stay as mentally grounded as possible. Just remember what is important. Remember what is required of us and remember that Father Satan and the mighty Gods are always there for us.

With this initial rising, I gained a part of myself that has been missing for a long time. My Kundalini has helped me ascend to a higher plane; this is due to the Fact that my Vibration has drastically increased. I experience everything differently, I see everything differently and I can do things I had never thought possible. Before any of this happened, I would always connect and try to communicate with my Kundalini, I always tried to befriend and form a bond with my Kundalini Serpent – rather than trying to force it up my Spine with energy.

It is very important to build trust with you Kundalini Serpent, otherwise the two minds will clash and insanity is the only out-come. Following everything that happened, I did a Ritual to Father Satan, humbly asking HIM to raise my Kundalini Serpent and guide my Kundalini Serpent through the Final accession."

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

And I have found to that now that I have learned how to activate my charas,and direct the energy,that now the next level for me,is really getting to know my serpent,and learning how to feel him go through my soul.I am finding that it really is a building of a whole new deeper relationship with Satan,and the incredible gift He has given us.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is Kundalini Madness?

Adding to my reply, so I can help you fully. The mind itself is seperate from the Kundalini Serpent. That has as a result, when the mind feels it, to try to 'stop' you or 'freak you out'. This results in such feelings. Be aware that the mind does not understand what is happening to it, and notice all the reactions from the outside. If any thoughts show up, do not follow them because you can get grasped in an endless chain of thoughts and have feeling strange as an outcome. You just need to let yourself be completely merged with Satan's mind, that is the Serpent. Know that the mind will try to react to this, giving you a looming sense of insanity as HP Vovim described. This I experianced too. But as time goes on and you experiance your Kundalini more and more, you will find out that your mind actually is very accepting towards it. Just trust in Lord Satan for this. The mind is fearful of losing its 'individuality' and because of drastic change and re-wiring in its setup, it does all the above. Just don't fear. You won't lose your mind. For one to lose their minds, there has to be a problem in their mentality to begin with. Work on deprogramming your mind and soul to completely accept yourself, your Kundalini, Father Satan and deprogramm it from ANYTHING that could be causing you grief. So that way, you Kundalini will have less blocks to bring down, thus you will experiance mostly the bliss of it.

I wrote so much because I know for a fact how trying and hard this process can be. But know that you won't have a problem. Just make it easier and not harder and of course, do not stop your meditations. Let no meditation down.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

About the relationship with the Kundalini,the awakening for me was when I realized that the serpent really is a separate being,in and of its self.I agree that the most important thing is building a relationship with that wonderful gift Satan has given us.I am learning to communicate with it,just has I had to learn to communicate with my GD.Just as in my nightly meditations,(I do it nightly now to cleans my aura and chakras of all the kike filth,that I pick up from my job of dealing with them all day)I am not only now guided by my GD,but I am finding now that my serpent is guiding me too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:20 AM

From HP Vovim Baghie's experiance. I would strongly recomend taking a read through it all. It is very enlightening and has helped me understand a lot about the whole process from begining to end.

I have mentioned a few times where complications in the rising of the energy or the Kundalini Serpent itself could result in insanity – from the pain or even internal overheating and spontaneous combustion, but there was – and is still to this moment – a feeling that insanity is waiting just around the corner. . .

When all of this happens you gain something incredible, it is un-explainable, only once you experience this for yourself can you truly understand. But it is when you let these gifts and abilities go to your head, you will literally drift off in to a fantasy land of your own creation. The only advice I can give for this, is to stay as mentally grounded as possible. Just remember what is important. Remember what is required of us and remember that Father Satan and the mighty Gods are always there for us.

With this initial rising, I gained a part of myself that has been missing for a long time. My Kundalini has helped me ascend to a higher plane; this is due to the Fact that my Vibration has drastically increased. I experience everything differently, I see everything differently and I can do things I had never thought possible. Before any of this happened, I would always connect and try to communicate with my Kundalini, I always tried to befriend and form a bond with my Kundalini Serpent – rather than trying to force it up my Spine with energy.

It is very important to build trust with you Kundalini Serpent, otherwise the two minds will clash and insanity is the only out-come. Following everything that happened, I did a Ritual to Father Satan, humbly asking HIM to raise my Kundalini Serpent and guide my Kundalini Serpent through the Final accession."

-En Haradren Amlug.

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

True. Just bear in your mind that we were never meant to live disconnected from our Kundalini. This state of life one knows since birth its not the 'natural' state of being. Its a state of disconnection to the universe around us and our Father Satan. Nothing happens for bad in Kundalini experiances. Its a re-connection to our creator, Satan. But since we have drastically degenerated, it can be very trying. Just trust Him, He made you, its rational to do this. As HP Vovim says, completely trust Him. Becoming 'one' again with Satan, merging Heaven and Earth [i.e Physical and Astral] was the True meaning of oneness. But sadly this was, without any mercy, destroyed and bastardized into being sucked off in an astral battery, as with anything else that is of value. Oneness reffers too to the connection with the universe/universal Aether.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

About the relationship with the Kundalini,the awakening for me was when I realized that the serpent really is a separate being,in and of its self.I agree that the most important thing is building a relationship with that wonderful gift Satan has given us.I am learning to communicate with it,just has I had to learn to communicate with my GD.Just as in my nightly meditations,(I do it nightly now to cleans my aura and chakras of all the kike filth,that I pick up from my job of dealing with them all day)I am not only now guided by my GD,but I am finding now that my serpent is guiding me too.

Hail Satan
Brian 

I have mentioned a few times where complications in the rising of the energy or the Kundalini Serpent itself could result in insanity â€" from the pain or even internal overheating and spontaneous combustion, but there was â€" and is still to this moment â€" a feeling that insanity is waiting just around the corner. . .

With this initial rising, I gained a part of myself that has been missing for a long time. My Kundalini has helped me ascend to a higher plane; this is due to the Fact that my Vibration has drastically increased. I experience everything differently, I see everything differently and I can do things I had never thought possible. Before any of this happened, I would always connect and try to communicate with my Kundalini, I always tried to befriend and form a bond with my Kundalini Serpent â€" rather than trying to force it up my Spine with energy.

-En Haradren Amlug.

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I find it so hard to believe that we dedicated about the same time my friend when your knowledge is vastly superior to my own.Just proves that your soul as has been with Satan much longer then my own.My wife is much more superior in Satanic knowledge then me also.Just glad that I am finally getting a little myself after so much of my life waisted in deception.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 4:46:43 PM

<td val[/IMG]   True. Just bear in your mind that we were never meant to live disconnected from our Kundalini. This state of life one knows since birth its not the 'natural' state of being. Its a state of disconnection to the universe around us and our Father Satan. Nothing happens for bad in Kundalini experiances. Its a re-connection to our creator, Satan. But since we have drastically degenerated, it can be very trying. Just trust Him, He made you, its rational to do this. As HP Vovim says, completely trust Him. Becoming 'one' again with Satan, merging Heaven and Earth [i.e Physical and Astral] was the True meaning of oneness. But sadly this was, without any mercy, destroyed and bastardized into being sucked off in an astral battery, as with anything else that is of value. Oneness reffers too to the connection with the universe/universal Aether.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

I have mentioned a few times where complications in the rising of the energy or the Kundalini Serpent itself could result in insanity â€" from the pain or even internal overheating and spontaneous combustion, but there was â€" and is still to this moment â€" a feeling that insanity is waiting just around the corner. . .

With this initial rising, I gained a part of myself that has been missing for a long time. My Kundalini has helped me ascend to a higher plane; this is due to the Fact that my Vibration has drastically increased. I experience everything differently, I see everything differently and I can do things I had never thought possible. Before any of this happened, I would always connect and try to communicate with my Kundalini, I always tried to befriend and form a bond with my Kundalini Serpent â€" rather than trying to force it up my Spine with energy.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

We're not in a race. Just sharing here so that all may learn. Its not a matter of time. Using creativity more and more creates new knowledge. I'm not a super knowing authority, lol. I just read and have my own experiences and thats that. Imagine how many steps you're ahead of other beings on the earth in regards to knowledge about the occult, now that is a large difference. Not between me, you and others.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I find it so hard to believe that we dedicated about the same time my friend when your knowledge is vastly superior to my own.Just proves that your soul as has been with Satan much longer then my own.My wife is much more superior in Satanic knowledge then me also.Just glad that I am finally getting a little myself after so much of my life waisted in deception.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]But to finally know how magic really works and to use that in your own life is the greatest joy I could descover next to knowing Satan and the Gods.But yes it is a comfort to know that of all the lost people around me that are without I do know the truth of our Gentile heritage and what it means to be an SS.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 9:29:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   We're not in a race. Just sharing here so that all may learn. Its not a matter of time. Using creativity more and more creates new knowledge. I'm not a super knowing authority, lol. I just read and have my own experiences and thats that. Imagine how many steps you're ahead of other beings on the earth in regards to knowledge about the occult, now that is a large difference. Not between me, you and others.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I find it so hard to believe that we dedicated about the same time my friend when your knowledge is vastly superior to my own.Just proves that your soul as has been with Satan much longer then my own.My wife is much more superior in Satanic knowledge then me also.Just glad that I am finally getting a little myself after so much of my life waisted in deception.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Thanks HoodedCobra, Brian Gibbons and En Haradren Amlug for your answers. I am saving these answers in a folder for future reference. They all really helped! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell always!
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:15:42 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

I think I can help you out. I have recently been hearing from what I think to be demons around me answering some of my questions. Apparently, I rose my kundalini in a past life (not to sure about that). But, anyway, it is my understanding that when your kundalini awakens and is getting closer and closer to its final ascension the more energy you are going to feel. I can speak from experience here, I have felt wiggling in my spine, energy rising up, and there is a feeling I don't like too much but it is not that bad, it is the energy coming out of my crown chakra or going up to my crown chakra and energy from the sun hitting the intersecting area at the same time. It feels sort of bizarre.

The more closer you get to its final ascension the more energy you feel. I have also been told I am about to be free again, at least that is what I heard. To me that means I am about to completely raise my kundalini and no longer live a, in a sense, artificial life.

You can expect other things as well. For example, I have been cleaning out my emotional and repressed baggage. I still have some working to do with that. You can expect vivid dreams, at least that has been the case with me. I have had dreams that seem quite strange and sort of continued when I awoke, such as beings talking to me and asking things like, are you getting material from beyond a gate?" and things like that.

My astral hearing which has always been decently empowered since I meditated consistently for a few months is rapidly improving. I am in much more control, and I do get those bizzare looks others talk about, I think HP Vovim talks about this.

However, there is that looming sense of insanity. The best way I can describe this for myself is that, it seems like a wrong move can throw everything out of whack and I have to make sure to keep on progressing non-stop. To me this just means that a big change is about to happen, again if those beings are correct.

As for energy surges making you twitch or jerk. I think this is normal. I think it just matters how much your soul has been empowered in past lives and in this one, and how much your physical body has become used to handling the energy. Personally, I don't get huge twitches that much, I used to, once in a while. It is most likely incredibly individual.

Just keep going, honestly, that is all I can say about this at the moment. I'm still learning myself, but I do suspect some major changes are about to be going under way.

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

That is a great idea Magus,I save everything in folders too.I have one for all my friends and clergy too.I first got the idea from blackkat,when she posted that she saves all of Don's stuff in one,so I started one for everyone on here.Thanks for the idea blackkat.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is Kundalini Madness?

Thanks HoodedCobra, Brian Gibbons and En Haradren Amlug for your answers. I am saving these answers in a folder for future reference. They all really helped! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell always!
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:15:42 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Greys and such arent as interested in you as you might think. They only attack people for energy.

But what is sanity? The energy of Kundalini is on another plane of existence besides the one you have always experienced and felt so of course you aren't going to feel the new energy is sane or normal. Therefore the real question is were you really on the verge of insanity or the beginning of enlightenment during your experience? Shrug it off if your strong and keep going. Don't be afraid to let go of what you once thought was sane.

Perhaps some who go along and finally nearly raise the kundalini can't live with it because they're so accustomed to their old life. This requires great strength and courage.

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

I have experienced this on and off in my life, even before I came home to Father Satan.

I call them "energy hangovers". haha
But they become less and less as one progresses in their development.
Thanks for all the info bros and sis.

hailz

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Somehow I missed your post. So it's a bit late for me to answer. My apologies.

I think it is possible to have awakened one's kundalini in a past life. I have had flashes and visions of past lives. Of several, actually, but not in any order. At first I did not understand what they were. They took up my sight and filled my mind. It was viewed in third person. Sometimes in first. Some were dreams, others happened when I was awake.

In my last life, my kundalini was awakened and I had the same crazy kriyas, twitching and twirling and jerking lol. That was what I saw in my vision. I was in an ashram. It was the 1970s.

What is the final ascension of the kundalini?

I sometimes have lucid and vivid dreams, but now I am going through a phase where I do not remember my dreams. This is odd because for the majority of my life (except recently) I always remember my dreams waking up and they are often vivid.
I read about this on Google and it's a sign of the kundalini cleaning. It's normal and it will pass.

I have been feeling odd for the past two days. Just more spacey and like I am a balloon tied to a pair of shoes. When I am outside all I can focus on is not crossing during a red light at the intersection and not walking into people. That's the best I can do.

I have been not myself lately. It feels sometimes (even though it passes) that I am in the border, that blurry grey area, where sanity meets insanity.

It was comforting to read your words. I looked up some old posts in the group about kundalini insanity and came across yours.

Thanks for replying, hope your process is going well for you.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

I think I can help you out. I have recently been hearing from what I think to be demons around me answering some of my questions. Apparently, I rose my kundalini in a past life (not to sure about that). But, anyway, it is my understanding that when your kundalini awakens and is getting closer and closer to its final ascension the more energy you are going to feel. I can speak from experience here, I have felt wiggling in my spine, energy rising up, and there is a feeling I don't like too much but it is not that bad, it is the energy coming out of my crown chakra or going up to my crown chakra and energy from the sun hitting the intersecting area at the same time. It feels sort of bizarre.

The more closer you get to its final ascension the more energy you feel. I have also been told I am about to be free again, at least that is what I heard. To me that means I am about to completely raise my kundalini and no longer live a, in a sense, artificial life.

You can expect other things as well. For example, I have been cleaning out my emotional and repressed baggage. I still have some working to do with that. You can expect vivid dreams, at least that has been the case with me. I have had dreams that seem quite strange and sort of continued when I awoke, such as beings talking to me and asking things like, are you getting material from beyond a gate?" and things like that.

My astral hearing which has always been decently empowered since I meditated consistently for a few months is rapidly improving. I am in much more control, and I do get those bizzare looks others talk about, I think HP Vovim talks about this.

However, there is that looming sense of insanity. The best way I can describe this for myself is that, it seems like a wrong move can throw everything out of whack and I have to make sure to keep on progressing non-stop. To me this just means that a big change is about to happen, again if those beings are correct.

As for energy surges making you twitch or jerk. I think this is normal. I think it just matters how much your soul has been empowered in past lives and in this one, and how much your physical body has become used to handling the energy. Personally, I don't get huge twitches that much, I used to, once in a while. It is most likely incredibly individual.

Just keep going, honestly, that is all I can say about this at the moment. I'm still learning myself, but I do suspect some major changes are about to be going under way.

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

I disagree. Greys and other enemy entities attack us to keep us down, distract us, make us fear, make us not meditate and leave Lord Satan and Satanism. They instill emotions in us that are not ours, to make us betray ourselves, maybe even kill ourselves.

They are our enemies and Lord Satan's enemies. They are the enemies of humanity.

This is not just my experience, but I have heard it from other dedicated Satanists too.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

Greys and such arent as interested in you as you might think. They only attack people for energy.

But what is sanity? The energy of Kundalini is on another plane of existence besides the one you have always experienced and felt so of course you aren't going to feel the new energy is sane or normal. Therefore the real question is were you really on the verge of insanity or the beginning of enlightenment during your experience? Shrug it off if your strong and keep going. Don't be afraid to let go of what you once thought was sane.

Perhaps some who go along and finally nearly raise the kundalini can't live with it because they're so accustomed to their old life. This requires great strength and courage.

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Greys are shit and they hate humanity and they are interested in fucking you over. Spiritually advancing people are on their number one shit list. They can't prey on a spirituality advanced world. They didn't just spend centuries exterminating vast sums of humans and cultures in a global war on the planets population to just sit back and not take a hateful interest in a spirituality advancing human. "Leafwizardmaster" should lay off the leaf more.  In ancient texts these fucking things are listed and physically depicted by the ancient spiritual masters, and stated as being evil and who will do anything to stop a human from advancing. There are very serious warnings about them for the past spiritual culture. A jew is nothing but a grey with a yamuke on. This is why judeo-xian ritual magicians mention when they summon jewish angels that its always greys that appear. Crowley even drew a picture of one in a trance.  Anyway make sure to work on all your energy centers in a session and balance out the flow of energy.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 9:14:23 PM
  I disagree. Greys and other enemy entities attack us to keep us down, distract us, make us fear, make us not meditate and leave Lord Satan and Satanism. They instill emotions in us that are not ours, to make us betray ourselves, maybe even kill ourselves.

They are our enemies and Lord Satan's enemies. They are the enemies of humanity.

This is not just my experience, but I have heard it from other dedicated Satanists too.

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

This is all very True. The Egyptians have too painted the greys in their tombs. They exist and they are viciously trying to attack Humans that advance. I have seen them and encountered them many times myself, but after a point you will realize that Humans are vastly superior from them, in terms of Soul etc.

As for your Kundalini, just calm down and let go. I have noticed on my own experience, that when it activates and during the stage of aweakening, feeling 'insane' was normal and it would even last two or more days. This is nothing more than your brain lobes operating at the same time, there is friction between them and your logical mind is programmed to try to maintain this fine line between conscious and subconscious. For instance one time I woke up from bed with a violent Kundalini experience. I did not know if I was asleep or awake for hours but I knew I was just fine.

I was to be real about it, kind of scared. After a point it was all good and I calmed down, but the feeling remained. I got accustomed to it. You will too, just keep going. Real shit will hit the fan only if you let your meditations down and your energies jumble. My experiences were mentally hard and trying on the beggining, but with time I got used to it and the changes in my Soul are permanent, and in my mentality too. When you feel 'insane', jst let it go, and focus elsewhere. And be aware that the enemy can exploit this and in sensitive transitions, attack. So keep your aura up first and foremost.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Greys are shit and they hate humanity and they are interested in fucking you over. Spiritually advancing people are on their number one shit list. They can't prey on a spirituality advanced world. They didn't just spend centuries exterminating vast sums of humans and cultures in a global war on the planets population to just sit back and not take a hateful interest in a spirituality advancing human. "Leafwizardmaster" should lay off the leaf more.

In ancient texts these fucking things are listed and physically depicted by the ancient spiritual masters, and stated as being evil and who will do anything to stop a human from advancing. There are very serious warnings about them for the past spiritual culture. A jew is nothing but a grey with a yamuke on. This is why judeo-xian ritual magicians mention when they summon jewish angels that its always greys that appear. Crowley even drew a picture of one in a trance.

Anyway make sure to work on all your energy centers in a session and balance out the flow of energy.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Why would ancient humans/civilizations paint such things on their tombs and make figurines out of them(grey and aliens)? It makes me think that perhaps they were worshiped or lived alongside them. That seems very counter-intuitive for a spiritual practicing people. Especially at death.

I do fully agree with the feeling and explanation of "going insane" via meditations. I went through the same feeling in the past but with the ISIS mantra. I got scared and stopped as i felt i was losing it and acting progessively "nutty". I guess it just rapid opening of the mind for more psychic power.

This is all very True. The Egyptians have too painted the greys in their tombs. They exist and they are viciously trying to attack Humans that advance. I have seen them and encountered them many times myself, but after a point you will realize that Humans are vastly superior from them, in terms of Soul etc.

As for your Kundalini, just calm down and let go. I have noticed on my own experience, that when it activates and during the stage of aweakening, feeling 'insane' was normal and it would even last two or more days. This is nothing more than your brain lobes operating at the same time, there is friction between them and your logical mind is programmed to try to maintain this fine line between conscious and subconscious. For instance one time I woke up from bed with a violent Kundalini experience. I did not know if I was asleep or awake for hours but I knew I was just fine.

I was to be real about it, kind of scared. After a point it was all good and I calmed down, but the feeling remained. I got accustomed to it. You will too, just keep going. Real shit will hit the fan only if you let your meditations down and your energies jumble. My experiences were mentally hard and trying on the beggining, but with time I got used to it and the changes in my Soul are permanent, and in my mentality too. When you feel 'insane', jst let it go, and focus elsewhere. And be aware that the enemy can exploit this and in sensitive transitions, attack. So keep your aura up first and foremost.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Greys are shit and they hate humanity and they are interested in fucking you over. Spiritually advancing people are on their number one shit list. They can't prey on a spirituality advanced world. They didn't just spend centuries exterminating vast sums of humans and cultures in a global war on the planets population to just sit back and not take a hateful interest in a spirituality advancing human. "Leafwizardmaster" should lay off the leaf more.

In ancient texts these fucking things are listed and physically depicted by the ancient spiritual masters, and stated as being evil and who will do anything to stop a human from advancing. There are very serious warnings about them for the past spiritual culture. A jew is nothing but a grey with a yamuke on. This is why judeo-xian ritual magicians mention when they summon jewish angels that its always greys that appear. Crowley even drew a picture of one in a trance.

Anyway make sure to work on all your energy centers in a session and balance out the flow of energy.

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

possibly as a warning ?
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 9:35 PM

Why would ancient humans/civilizations paint such things on their tombs and make figurines out of them(grey and aliens)? It makes me think that perhaps they were worshiped or lived alongside them. That seems very counter-intuitive for a spiritual practicing people. Especially at death.

I do fully agree with the feeling and explanation of "going insane" via meditations. I went through the same feeling in the past but with the ISIS mantra. I got scared and stopped as i felt i was losing it and acting progessively "nutty". I guess it just rapid opening of the mind for more psychic power.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Thank you magus immortalis. I am still going through many changes. I have yet to have it completely rise. But I am learning much about magic and the occult. There are times which I am just sitting and my energy field begins to pulse and extent extremely far. Sometimes I work with energy and my arms and body jerk. But I am improving none the less. In fact, it seems as though I may be being taught by Lady Astarte/Inanna as she is a reoccurring aspect in my life. So, it is an interesting time.

Hail Father Enki
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lady Astaroth
Hail Lord Glasya-Labolas
Hail Lord Anubis
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Shammash

Somehow I missed your post. So it's a bit late for me to answer. My apologies.

I think it is possible to have awakened one's kundalini in a past life. I have had flashes and visions of past lives. Of several, actually, but not in any order. At first I did not understand what they were. They took up my sight and filled my mind. It was viewed in third person. Sometimes in first. Some were dreams, others happened when I was awake.

In my last life, my kundalini was awakened and I had the same crazy kriyas, twitching and twirling and jerking lol. That was what I saw in my vision. I was in an ashram. It was the 1970s.

What is the final ascension of the kundalini?

I sometimes have lucid and vivid dreams, but now I am going through a phase where I do not remember my dreams. This is odd because for the majority of my life (except recently) I always remember my dreams waking up and they are often vivid.
I read about this on Google and it's a sign of the kundalini cleaning. It's normal and it will pass.

I have been feeling odd for the past two days. Just more spacey and like I am a balloon tied to a pair of shoes. When I am outside all I can focus on is not crossing during a red light at the intersection and not walking into people. That's the best I can do.

I have been not myself lately. It feels sometimes (even though it passes) that I am in the border, that blurry grey area, where sanity meets insanity.

It was comforting to read your words. I looked up some old posts in the group about kundalini insanity and came across yours.

Thanks for replying, hope your process is going well for you.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

You do seem to be right. I am going through awakenings, and cleansing through my Kundalini now; it has yet to rise. Though, I haven't shook the feeling that there are Greys and Reptilians because I have consistently heard fragmentary conversations and voices (and have had visions of different subspecies of both Greys and Reptilians while going to bed). I have used Auras of protection, though, it seems as though, they have been coming and going.
Do you recommend anything?  I am doing in depth research into Ancient Forms of Exorcisms and Banishment such as those of the Sumerian and Egyptian methods, as well as, modern methods that seem to coincide with those on JoyofSatan.org.
I am learning quite a bit. What I think has been happening because Lady Inanna seems to be a very reoccuring thing at this time, is that she comes and goes or sends someone to me who rids them for me, though, it seems they come and go.
As for my Kundalini experiences: Daily my energy fields either goes chaotic, or starts expanding and contracting even if I am simply sitting down. So, I am most definitely going through a awakening and cleansing process. Simply have to gain that last push that will get it to rise. As stated before, I have been told I am to be Free, according to what those voices, said I was free before, but all I have to go on at this time is visions, and some memories from past lives.

Hail Father Enki
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lady Astaroth
Hail Lord Glasya-Labolas
Hail Lord Anubis
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Shammash

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 01:14:23 +0000

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

A person should know their enemies, obviously.
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:12:27 AM
  possibly as a warning ?
  Why would ancient humans/civilizations paint such things on their tombs and make figurines out of them(grey and aliens)? It makes me think that perhaps they were worshiped or lived alongside them. That seems very counter-intuitive for a spiritual practicing people. Especially at death. I do fully agree with the feeling and explanation of "going insane" via meditations. I went through the same feeling in the past but with the ISIS mantra. I got scared and stopped as i felt i was losing it and acting progessively "nutty". I guess it just rapid opening of the mind for more psychic power.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote: This is all very True. The Egyptians have too painted the greys in their tombs. They exist and they are viciously trying to attack Humans that advance. I have seen them and encountered them many times myself, but after a point you will realize that Humans are vastly superior from them, in terms of Soul etc. As for your Kundalini, just calm down and let go. I have noticed on my own experience, that when it activates and during the stage of aweakening, feeling 'insane' was normal and it would even last two or more days. This is nothing more than your brain lobes operating at the same time, there is friction between them and your logical mind is programmed to try to maintain this fine line between conscious and subconscious. For instance one time I woke up from bed with a violent Kundalini experience. I did not know if I was asleep or awake for hours but I knew I was just fine. I was to be real about it, kind of scared. After a point it was all good and I calmed down, but the feeling remained. I got accustomed to it. You will too, just keep going. Real shit will hit the fan only if you let your meditations down and your energies jumble. My experiences were mentally hard and trying on the beggining, but with time I got used to it and the changes in my Soul are permanent, and in my mentality too. When you feel 'insane', jst let it go, and focus elsewhere. And be aware that the enemy can exploit this and in sensitive transitions, attack. So keep your aura up first and foremost. HAIL SATAN!!!! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote: Greys are shit and they hate humanity and they are interested in fucking you over. Spiritually advancing people are on their number one shit list. They can't prey on a spirituality advanced world. They didn't just spend centuries exterminating vast sums of humans and cultures in a global war on the planets population to just sit back and not take a hateful interest in a spirituality advancing human. "Leafwizardmaster" should lay off the leaf more.   In ancient texts these fucking things are listed and physically depicted by the ancient spiritual masters, and stated as being evil and who will do anything to stop a human from advancing. There are very serious warnings about them for the past spiritual culture. A jew is nothing but a grey with a yamuke on. This is why judeo-xian ritual magicians mention when they summon jewish angels that its always greys that appear. Crowley even drew a picture of one in a trance.     Anyway make sure to work on all your energy centers in a session and balance out the flow of energy. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   ________________________________ From: magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 9:14:23 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is Kundalini Madness?   I disagree. Greys and other enemy entities attack us to keep us down, distract us, make us fear, make us not meditate and leave Lord Satan and Satanism. They instill emotions in us that are not ours, to make us betray ourselves, maybe even kill ourselves. They are our enemies and Lord Satan's enemies. They are the enemies of humanity. This is not just my experience, but I have heard it from other dedicated Satanists too. Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote: Greys and such arent as interested in you as you might think. They only attack people for energy. But what is sanity? The energy of Kundalini is on another plane of existence besides the one you have always experienced and felt so of course you aren't going to feel the new energy is sane or normal. Therefore the real question is were you really on the verge of insanity or the beginning of enlightenment during your experience? Shrug it off if your strong and keep going. Don't be afraid to let go of what you once thought was sane. Perhaps some who go along and finally nearly raise the kundalini can't live with it because they're so accustomed to their old life. This requires great strength and courage. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote: I have come across this term several times while researching and googling the Kundalini. What is it exactly? I am going through the Kundalini Awakening process right now and I don't know if what I experienced last night was psychic attack or actual kundalini madness. What happened was this: I started getting energy surges and energy was hitting my crown chakra (when I was calmed down later in the night, my attention was brought to this.) I felt obsession and madness since late after noon to late evening (Around 9:30 it started to calm down), and it was escalating. I seriously thought I was going to lose it, I was feeling like I was inches away from losing my sanity. However, after I finished practicing my harp it calmed down a bit. After my shower, it calmed down a bit more. At the end of the night, before going to bed, all I felt was mental tiredness. An extra note: I have had bad shakes from the excess of kundalini energy surging through my body before. I go through kriyas everyday. Is the above kundalini madness? Or is it something that happened to ex-HP Salem Burke? I read on the JoS groups that he went crazy because he couldn't handle the kundalini rising. What happened last night to me, it felt different from attacks, I didn't really feel the energies of the low level greys. Maybe the higher level greys have different energy? They surround me a lot. Thanks be to Father Satan and my Guardians for keeping me safe and okay, I was able to pull through this. Hail Satan!

Also how the greys were portrayed, is definitely not in a positive light. I recall seeing the tomb pictures with people being sickly and weak and on their knees like sort of dead, around them.

The first thing I would do to my son, daughter, progeny or whatever -after showing them Satanism- would teach them about enemies. You are unaware of your enemies and you will drop dead in no time. Also the Egyptians worshipping greys...Is just bullshit. The pictures of the astral jew grays are here and there. In low parts of the tombs, almost in the ground. While you see who they really worshipped, everywhere in the monuments.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

A person should know their enemies, obviously.

Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:12:27 AM

possibly as a warning ?

Why would ancient humans/civilizations paint such things on their tombs and make figurines out of them(grey and aliens)? It makes me think that perhaps they were worshiped or lived alongside them. That seems very counter-intuitive for a spiritual practicing people. Especially at death. I do fully agree with the feeling and explanation of "going insane" via meditations. I went through the same feeling in the past but with the ISIS mantra. I got scared and stopped as i felt i was losing it and acting progessively "nutty". I guess it just rapid opening of the mind for more psychic power. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote: This is all very True. The Egyptians have too painted the greys in their tombs. They exist and they are viciously trying to attack Humans that advance. I have seen them and encountered them many times myself, but after a point you will realize that Humans are vastly superior
from them, in terms of Soul etc. As for your Kundalini, just calm down and let go. I have noticed on my own experience, that when it activates and during the stage of aweakening, feeling 'insane' was normal and it would even last two or more days. This is nothing more than your brain lobes operating at the same time, there is friction between them and your logical mind is programmed to try to maintain this fine line between conscious and subconscious. For instance one time I woke up from bed with a violent Kundalini experience. I did not know if I was asleep or awake for hours but I knew I was just fine. I was to be real about it, kind of scared. After a point it was all good and I calmed down, but the feeling remained. I got accustomed to it. You will too, just keep going. Real shit will hit the fan only if you let your meditations down and your energies jumble. My experiences were mentally hard and trying on the beggining, but with time
I got used to it and the changes in my Soul are permanent, and in my mentality too. When you feel 'insane', jst let it go, and focus elsewhere. And be aware that the enemy can exploit this and in sensitive transitions, attack. So keep your aura up first and foremost. HAIL SATAN!!!! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote: Greys are shit and they hate humanity and they are interested in fucking you over. Spiritually advancing people are on their number one shit list. They can't prey on a spirituality advanced world. They didn't just spend centuries exterminating vast sums of humans and cultures in a global war on the planets population to just sit back and not take a hateful interest in a spirituality advancing human. "Leafwizardmaster" should lay off the leaf more.   In ancient texts these fucking things are listed and physically depicted by the ancient spiritual masters,
and stated as being evil and who will do anything to stop a human from advancing. There are very serious warnings about them for the past spiritual culture. A jew is nothing but a grey with a yamuke on. This is why judeo-xian ritual magicians mention when they summon jewish angels that its always greys that appear. Crowley even drew a picture of one in a trance.     Anyway make sure to work on all your energy centers in a session and balance out the flow of energy. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html   ________________________________ From: magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@ To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 9:14:23 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is Kundalini Madness?   I disagree. Greys and other enemy entities attack us to keep us down, distract us, make us fear, make us not meditate
and leave Lord Satan and Satanism. They instill emotions in us that are not ours, to make us betray ourselves, maybe even kill ourselves. They are our enemies and Lord Satan's enemies. They are the enemies of humanity. This is not just my experience, but I have heard it from other dedicated Satanists too. Hail Satan! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote: Greys and such arent as interested in you as you might think. They only attack people for energy. But what is sanity? The energy of Kundalini is on another plane of existence besides the one you have always experienced and felt so of course you aren't going to feel the new energy is sane or normal. Therefore the real question is were you really on the verge of insanity or the beginning of enlightenment during your experience? Shrug it off if your strong and keep going. Don't be afraid
to let go of what you once thought was sane. Perhaps some who go along and finally nearly raise the kundalini can't live with it because they're so accustomed to their old life. This requires great strength and courage. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote: I have come across this term several times while researching and googling the Kundalini. What is it exactly? I am going through the Kundalini Awakening process right now and I don't know if what I experienced last night was psychic attack or actual kundalini madness. What happened was this: I started getting energy surges and energy was hitting my crown chakra (when I was calmed down later in the night, my attention was brought to this.) I felt obsession and madness since late after noon to late evening (Around 9:30 it started to calm down), and it was escalating. I seriously
thought I was going to lose it, I was feeling like I was inches away from losing my sanity. However, after I finished practicing my harp it calmed down a bit. After my shower, it calmed down a bit more. At the end of the night, before going to bed, all I felt was mental tiredness. An extra note: I have had bad shakes from the excess of kundalini energy surging through my body before. I go through kriyas everyday. Is the above kundalini madness? Or is it something that happened to ex-HP Salem Burke? I read on the JoS groups that he went crazy because he couldn't handle the kundalini rising. What happened last night to me, it felt different from attacks, I didn't really feel the energies of the low level greys. Maybe the higher level greys have different energy? They surround me a lot. Thanks be to Father Satan and my Guardians for keeping me safe and okay, I was able to pull through
this. Hail Satan!

Thanks HP Don, I see HP Maxine has revised the page, I will check it out. :)
Hail Satan!
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 10:32:04 PM

Greys are shit and they hate humanity and they are interested in fucking you over. Spiritually advancing people are on their number one shit list. They can't prey on a spirituality advanced world. They didn't just spend centuries exterminating vast sums of humans and cultures in a global war on the planets population to just sit back and not take a hateful interest in a spirituality advancing human. "Leafwizardmaster" should lay off the leaf more.  In ancient texts these fucking things are listed and physically depicted by the ancient spiritual masters, and stated as being evil and who will do anything to stop a human from advancing. There are very serious warnings about them for the past spiritual culture. A jew is nothing but a grey with a yamuke on. This is why judeo-xian ritual magicians mention when they summon jewish angels that its always greys that appear. Crowley even drew a picture of one in a trance.  Anyway make sure to work on all your energy centers in a session and balance out the flow of energy.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hellfire_hephaestus" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

I noticed I get bouts of insanity sometimes, that come and go for a bit. I appreciate your explanation. I didn't know this.Where there any websites or books about the kundalini that you read and you liked? I have gone through quite a few but was wondering what you found helpful.I recently ordered this one:http://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Tantra- ... ini+tantra

Because in one of HP Vovim's articles on the Serpent, he mentioned this author and I have had my eye on this book for a while.
I agree, the enemy has attacked me fiercely one time, pushing my limits of sanity and my Guardian Lady Marchosias came and chased them away when it got to be too much. 
Energies jumble? What do you mean by this?
Hail Satan!
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 10:47:53 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Would any one please explain to me HOW to vibrate the Veil of Isis mantra? I have been guided to use it more lately and I just want to make sure I get it right. 
Does the "s" sound, sound like "zzz" or a hiss??
Thank you in advance. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 27 Apr 2013, at 05:35, "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Recent Act[/IMG]</noscr[/IMG]</noscript>
<noscr[/IMG]</noscript><noscript></noscript>

The I's in the Veil of Isis Mantra are pronounced/vibrated as the e's as in the word 'see', and the S's are vibrated as in the name Satan: EESS-EESS

Hail Father Enki
Hail Lady Astarte
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lord Glasya-Labolas
Hail Lord Asmodeus
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Shammash

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:09:02 +0100

Would any one please explain to me HOW to vibrate the Veil of Isis mantra? I have been guided to use it more lately and I just want to make sure I get it right. 
Does the "s" sound, sound like "zzz" or a hiss??
Thank you in advance. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 27 Apr 2013, at 05:35, "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan!

What happened was this:

Hail Satan!

Recent Act[/IMG]<[/IMG] <hr> <[/IMG]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back