Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is "Hell" Exactly...

xtensitymusic

I know it's not some firey place of death and burning... I remember reading on the JoS site that it wasn't very painful at all... But what is it, if we are reincarnated, what is this hell, and why are the demons and god referred to being rules of it.

I originally just thought hell was a xian creation due to the fact that we are reincarnated... I know Jews don't even believe in 'Hell'. Hell in the Torah is translated to "A hole in the ground where the dead are buried"

So what is hell according to Enki and his Demons in the Satanic sense?

Thank you for the pictures Blake!! HAIL SATAN and ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "Blake" <theluciferrising@... Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:53:09 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is "Hell" Exactly...
  Here are a couple of pictures:

http://web.whittier .edu/people/ webpages/ personalwebpages /furmanadams/ IMAGES/Fig7. jpg

http://www.hcs. harvard.edu/ ~ichthus/ wordpress/ wp-content/ uploads/2010/ 01/Pandemonium. jpg

http://www.affordab leart101. com/images/ martin,%20adam% 20and%20eve% 20driven% 20from%20paradis e.jpg <-- Lightning bolt in photo is of satan

http://upload. wikimedia. org/wikipedia/ commons/1/ 16/Paradise_ Lost_6.jpg

http://www.cems. ox.ac.uk/ citizenmilton/ img/n_martin. jpg

http://www.artfund. org/assets/ image/artwork/ enlarged/ 0599.jpg <-- In colour shows the beauty of the place

You should save these and give them to anyone else curios.

Hail Satan!

I too would like more information on t his.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

I know it's not some firey place of death and burning... I remember reading on the JoS site that it wasn't very painful at all... But what is it, if we are reincarnated, what is this hell, and why are the demons and god referred to being rules of it.

I originally just thought hell was a xian creation due to the fact that we are reincarnated... I know Jews don't even believe in 'Hell'. Hell in the Torah is translated to "A hole in the ground where the dead are buried"

First… forget everything you know about the xian definition of heaven or hell, as always they tend to conflict with the truth … They are designed to conflict in order to cause confusion. you have to think atheist for a second and take into consideration that xianity and all religions that they have corrupted will always have this "heaven and hell" theory, usually consisting of "follow our religion or you will suffer in the after life" … this is BS.
just cause we call it "hell" dose not mean that it relates in anyway the xian definition of "hell". the reputation of the word was branded into our heads thru xian propaganda meaning a bad thing. considering that the afterlife is something more of a paradise compared to this place would make it "heaven" but that word carries stigmas that we do not wish to relate to. Remember! We are satanic, "of Satan" , "Satan" comes from the word "han-satan" which means "Rival" and we will forever rival xianity.

The fact is that there is an afterlife. The best definition that I can think of is a quote from Joseph Maxwell in his book called "The Tarot"; "what we call death is in fact Transformation", "what dose not process returns to its smallest unit capable of re-formation" this is why we reincarnate, if we are not able to continue living into the astral we return to the purest form and play the game of life again.

Of course, this is only my opinion. I'm sure that there are people who can put it in better words.

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]hell was in norse mythology as well known as helheim it was a place for the dead but it is our version of paradise plus I think it represents the base chakra while heaven represents our crown chakra thats what I know

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, openstrife2 <openstrife@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is "Hell" Exactly...
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 7:07 AM

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ ... wrote:

I originally just thought hell was a xian creation due to the fact that we are reincarnated. .. I know Jews don't even believe in 'Hell'. Hell in the Torah is translated to "A hole in the ground where the dead are buried"

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Actually it's HEL with one "L"! She is the daughter of Loki and Angurboda the giantess and sister to the Midgard serpant. She is the goddess of the 9 underworlds and changes  her guests around from one level to another as she choses and when she chooses depending on her mood.[/B] She is a great goddess with an interesting sense of humour!
[/B]
--- En date de : Ven 9.4.10, Dakin Sibila <dakinjsibila69@... a écrit :
De: Dakin Sibila <dakinjsibila69@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is "Hell" Exactly...
À: [email protected]
Date: Vendredi 9 avril 2010, 16h49

<td vAl[/IMG]hell was in norse mythology as well known as helheim it was a place for the dead but it is our version of paradise plus I think it represents the base chakra while heaven represents our crown chakra thats what I know

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, openstrife2 <openstrife@gmail. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ ... wrote:

I originally just thought hell was a xian creation due to the fact that we are reincarnated. .. I know Jews don't even believe in 'Hell'. Hell in the Torah is translated to "A hole in the ground where the dead are buried"

[/TD]
[/TD]

Isn't Hell a beautiful star in Orion near Betelgeuse?So far no one said that...The Demons are actually Nordics from Orion...

And whats that kike cough-hack-spit about Satan?Satan is 100% Sanskrit from Satanama, thats where the kikes stole it from.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

First… forget everything you know about the xian definition of heaven or hell, as always they tend to conflict with the truth … They are designed to conflict in order to cause confusion. you have to think atheist for a second and take into consideration that xianity and all religions that they have corrupted will always have this "heaven and hell" theory, usually consisting of "follow our religion or you will suffer in the after life" … this is BS.
just cause we call it "hell" dose not mean that it relates in anyway the xian definition of "hell". the reputation of the word was branded into our heads thru xian propaganda meaning a bad thing. considering that the afterlife is something more of a paradise compared to this place would make it "heaven" but that word carries stigmas that we do not wish to relate to. Remember! We are satanic, "of Satan" , "Satan" comes from the word "han-satan" which means "Rival" and we will forever rival xianity.

The fact is that there is an afterlife. The best definition that I can think of is a quote from Joseph Maxwell in his book called "The Tarot"; "what we call death is in fact Transformation", "what dose not process returns to its smallest unit capable of re-formation" this is why we reincarnate, if we are not able to continue living into the astral we return to the purest form and play the game of life again.

Of course, this is only my opinion. I'm sure that there are people who can put it in better words.

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Before there was the English language, there was the Germanic languages. "Hell" in German actually means light. Hell is our place of paradise, where we go when we have finished reincarnating, as we have reached Godhead.Like many other things, the word has been twisted to mean something bad. If you read some stories, that refer to "heaven" and "Hell" think of it in a metaphorical sense. HP Maxine has told us that Heaven represents the crown chakra, and Hell represents the base chakra. A lot of things we read are metaphors for spiritual advancement.   HAIL SATAN

--- On Sat, 4/10/10, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is "Hell" Exactly...
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 4:28 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Actually it's HEL with one "L"! She is the daughter of Loki and Angurboda the giantess and sister to the Midgard serpant. She is the goddess of the 9 underworlds and changes  her guests around from one level to another as she choses and when she chooses depending on her mood.[/B] She is a great goddess with an interesting sense of humour!
[/B]
--- En date de : Ven 9.4.10, Dakin Sibila <dakinjsibila69@ yahoo.com a écrit :
De: Dakin Sibila <dakinjsibila69@ yahoo.com
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is "Hell" Exactly...
À: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Vendredi 9 avril 2010, 16h49

<td vAl[/IMG]hell was in norse mythology as well known as helheim it was a place for the dead but it is our version of paradise plus I think it represents the base chakra while heaven represents our crown chakra thats what I know

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, openstrife2 <openstrife@gmail. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

?? I KNOW hell is nothing like the xians say.... I too was wondering WHY it exist.

What exactly is the reason for hell. I know it could be an afterlife, but why is there an afterlife if we are reincarnated.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

Heaven, Hell, the Middle World, these are concepts stolen from Chinese Taoism. Heaven = the crown chakra. Ever hear the term 'seventh heaven'? Hell, the hot fiery place of the serpent in the base 'lower' chakra is 'hell.'

As for the term 'Ha Satan' this was stolen and corrupted again, from yoga. 'HA'tha yoga and it has to do with the ida and pingala nadis.

Now, there is a place where the enemy keeps souls who die devoted xians, which are 'judged' and not wanted. Certain individuals who have strong ties to christianity have related of near death experiences, seeing this ugliness. This is NOT of Satan. Putting this in layman's terms 'God' and the 'Devil' are backwards. I note people who tie in with angels and even with some- who dabble with greys, have been shown this ugly place. It is of the enemy and is used to frighten people into accepting and believing enemy christian filth.

Again, when serpentine energy is activated strong enough, one can see this and just how evil everything connected with that filthy bible and related truly is. When one reaches a certain, the enemy becomes powerless to deceive. Ignorance and unknowing are essential for enemy programs to succeed, also for any human to empower themselves and fight back. This is why all spiritual knowledge was systematically removed from the populace.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "openstrife2" <openstrife@... wrote:

?? I KNOW hell is nothing like the xians say.... I too was wondering WHY it exist.

What exactly is the reason for hell. I know it could be an afterlife, but why is there an afterlife if we are reincarnated.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

If you think of it as a real physical place and star in Orion where the gods live now, rather than the xian version of it, your question doesn't make any sense. Its like asking "why does the planet mars exist since no humans live there?" . lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "openstrife2" <openstrife@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanessa" <dilandau_albatou666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back