Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what is a trance made of? what is the chemical behind it or the subs

masterfulsatan

this is a easy to answer straight-forward question,
i wish and greatly desire to know what a trance is made of,

what is it substance that causes the trance in the first place?
and how does breathing and visualizations induce this trance?

there has to be some chemical reaction somewhere happening when we induce a trance state, and i hope one of you can tell me.

if i have an idea of what the chemical reaction is,
or the substance that is released it would become easier for me to comprehend and do myself, thank you all.

praise satan and his demons.

A trance is not made of anything per se but instead is a state of mind achieved by lowering brain wave activity. The chemical reactions are numerous and very few of us here are neuroscientists thus it is unlikely that the specifics could be presented. Might I recommend doing some research on it, many of us research our own areas of interest and present to the group.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

this is a easy to answer straight-forward question,
i wish and greatly desire to know what a trance is made of,

what is it substance that causes the trance in the first place?
and how does breathing and visualizations induce this trance?

there has to be some chemical reaction somewhere happening when we induce a trance state, and i hope one of you can tell me.

if i have an idea of what the chemical reaction is,
or the substance that is released it would become easier for me to comprehend and do myself, thank you all.

praise satan and his demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back