Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is a trance made of? what is the chemical behind it or the subs

masterfulsatan

this is a easy to answer straight-forward question,
i wish and greatly desire to know what a trance is made of,

what is it substance that causes the trance in the first place?
and how does breathing and visualizations induce this trance?

there has to be some chemical reaction somewhere happening when we induce a trance state, and i hope one of you can tell me.

if i have an idea of what the chemical reaction is,
or the substance that is released it would become easier for me to comprehend and do myself, thank you all.

praise satan and his demons.

trance hahahahah, u must be kidding right!

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

there has to be some chemical reaction somewhere happening when we induce a trance state, and i hope one of you can tell me.

or the substance that is released it would become easier for me to comprehend and do myself, thank you all.

There is no chemical reaction, trance: being extremely relaxed and free of any disturbing thoughts. End of the line, the only chemical reaction would be when you do the visualization of falling it changes your brain electric impulsion(alpha beta, teta, gamma) which induces an almost asleep and calm state since the electric impulsions are going slower into your mind. And btw i take almost all my informations of the jos site so im pretty sure its explained in the trance section.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

This is Lance Chapman with a different username, isn't it? I recognize your writing style, and the fact that you keep asking the same questions over and over again. You ask, we answer, you ask again in a few days, we answer again, you ask again.

Look, Spiritual Satanism is an individualistic path. You need to experiment on your own. It's perfectly fine to get our opinions, and ask for help/guidance, but the thing is, you KEEP asking the same questions, in all the groups. You need to find the answers yourself.

Also. I remember you posting/complaining that you've been trying to meditate for what, a year or two? Something like that. It's been a few months, and my near-photographic memory isn't perfect. You said that you have had absolutely no progress, despite trying often. My question is this: have you looked over your family tree? Not trying to offend you, but are you 100% positive that you are 100% Gentile? If not... well, that could explain why the lack of progress.

Hail Satan!

yea i agree with lydia if you have some kike dna then yea no progress...its sad because if you have been trying to meditate and have NO progress or not feeling the meditations then damn! there might be something wrong.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 2:00:53 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is a trance made of? what is the chemical behind it or the substance?

This is Lance Chapman with a different username, isn't it? I recognize your writing style, and the fact that you keep asking the same questions over and over again. You ask, we answer, you ask again in a few days, we answer again, you ask again.

Look, Spiritual Satanism is an individualistic path. You need to experiment on your own. It's perfectly fine to get our opinions, and ask for help/guidance, but the thing is, you KEEP asking the same questions, in all the groups. You need to find the answers yourself.

Also. I remember you posting/complaining that you've been trying to meditate for what, a year or two? Something like that. It's been a few months, and my near-photographic memory isn't perfect. You said that you have had absolutely no progress, despite trying often. My question is this: have you looked over your family tree? Not trying to offend you, but are you 100% positive that you are 100% Gentile? If not... well, that could explain why the lack of progress.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSata

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back