Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What Idiot/Autistic FancyMancy Experienced Recently

FancyMancy

Person A: I do this. What do you think?
FancyMancy: I think this - [...].
Person A: WtF is wrong with you! You're wrong!
Person B: You're saying shit about what one does!
Person C: FFFUUUU. Don't say shit to one about what one does!
FancyMancy: Like, fuck. FancyMancy'll just keep his mouth shut from now on, then. links to other thread about asking if he does things wrong Well, fuck indeed. You answered your own question there, mate. Yes, he certainly does. FancyMancy is the epitome of herp-derp apparently.

Oh, well. Whatever. Nevermind.

goes puts on more-fitting clown costume

Don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer.

Don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer.
(I don't know if you were appealing to the sci-fi fan in me deliberately (and if so, remember that I haven't seen a lot!), but)Please tell me Mercury Rx is still on! Dag nabit, lol.

Person A: I do this. What do you think?
FancyMancy: I think this - [...].
Person A: WtF is wrong with you! You're wrong!
Person B: You're saying shit about what one does!
Person C: FFFUUUU. Don't say shit to one about what one does!
FancyMancy: Like, fuck. FancyMancy'll just keep his mouth shut from now on, then. links to other thread about asking if he does things wrong Well, fuck indeed. You answered your own question there, mate. Yes, he certainly does. FancyMancy is the epitome of herp-derp apparently.

Oh, well. Whatever. Nevermind.

goes puts on more-fitting clown costume
Regarding the title of the topic...
In my opinion it would be better to avoid associating oneself with certain low mental existences (such as being "idiots", etc.).

I too, to be self-ironic, always said to myself "what an idiot I am!", but then I realized that the unconscious mind doesn't understand when you're being self-ironic or even when you repeat something just to make the person who tells you wrong, like when speaking you state: "you think I'm an idiot, yes, I'm an idiot, okay, if you say so!".

Better indeed that you stay out of putting yourself into these mental manifestations. Let "being an idiot" remain a slander of those who are powerless in their statements. Don't let yourself repeat those things to "activate" them with your power. Don't make it a habit or regular way of expressing yourself.

Regarding the title of the topic...
In my opinion it would be better to avoid associating oneself with certain low mental existences (such as being "idiots", etc.).

I too, to be self-ironic, always said to myself "what an idiot I am!", but then I realized that the unconscious mind doesn't understand when you're being self-ironic or even when you repeat something just to make the person who tells you wrong, like when speaking you state: "you think I'm an idiot, yes, I'm an idiot, okay, if you say so!".

Better indeed that you stay out of putting yourself into these mental manifestations. Let "being an idiot" remain a slander of those who are powerless in their statements. Don't let yourself repeat those things to "activate" them with your power. Don't make it a habit or regular way of expressing yourself.
Believe it or don't, I actually am aware of that. You reply was very well done (well, ignoring the word "ironic", but let's not get into that one! :p). Thank you. :)

I'm very happy you liked my reply! It's nice to be appreciated! I am the one who should thank you for your kind words! Thank you!! :D
No, it's alright, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back