Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what happens with death?

Kass

My ex gf and I got into a fight while I was drunk and I used death energy without thinking and she killed herself the same night. I feel worse than I have ever felt. I do not blame anyone but myself. I want to try and communicate with her. The night I found out she died I felt a presence in my room. I have had insomnia for over 48 hours and I would give anything for her to know how truly sorry I am. Sorry does not make up what I caused and I take the blame but she was the love of my life and I have been crying non stop. My eyes are droopy and red and I lost my apetite for a little bit earlier. where is my ex if she committed suicide? Where can I find her? There has to be a way I can see her. Please someone answer me. I need her to know that I really do love her and what can I do to get a hold of her? Someone help please?

you should never have got drunk. . mostly as i have read so far you should stop drinking or even use drugs so that you never hurt anyone you care about but that was so wrong. .  well i would advice you that the answer will be in the Demonic Bible and within your own Gaurdian. . thats all what i would say however other members who are more experienced can help more about it . . .
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] what happens with death?

My ex gf and I got into a fight while I was drunk and I used death energy without thinking and she killed herself the same night. I feel worse than I have ever felt. I do not blame anyone but myself. I want to try and communicate with her. The night I found out she died I felt a presence in my room. I have had insomnia for over 48 hours and I would give anything for her to know how truly sorry I am. Sorry does not make up what I caused and I take the blame but she was the love of my life and I have been crying non stop. My eyes are droopy and red and I lost my apetite for a little bit earlier. where is my ex if she committed suicide? Where can I find her? There has to be a way I can see her. Please someone answer me. I need her to know that I really do love her and what can I do to get a hold of her? Someone help please?

The Demonic Bible is reverse xian bullshit. I used to have it. It's not worth reading or owning.  From: Hissa Alenezi <hissa06@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 8:11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] what happens with death?

you should never have got drunk. . mostly as i have read so far you should stop drinking or even use drugs so that you never hurt anyone you care about but that was so wrong. .  well i would advice you that the answer will be in the Demonic Bible and within your own Gaurdian. . thats all what i would say however other members who are more experienced can help more about it . . .
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:13 AM

Well that depends on her religoius beliefs she had when she was alive.If she was a hardcore or atleast devoted christian she most likely will be a part of G.O.D. read here for more information http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/borg.html .If she was athiest or maybe even a satanist like you she could be staying in hell for now,or even have been reincarnated already.
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 2:13 AM

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Oh My GAWD!

That is ...first you got to please stop beating up on yourself too much I think you must forgive yourself too.

Apparently she was there trying and attempting to communicate with you, and if she is still around, wish she very well could be - she could be trying to again and willing to show you that she forgives you too, I hope.

Try to ask her to and ask her to show you if she does.

Tell / ask her to call for her guardian demons to come help lead her to where she is supposed to go too.

Once she does that though she will probably not be able to communicate with you anymore.

I truly do hope you get some relief from such and indications of her communicating with you more again soon.

You don't have much time, she could already be gone - so I also truly hope you get this message (and it's NOT DELAYED From being Posted by yahoo or whomever) in-time and act fast!

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back