Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what happens to pets at death?

[email protected]

Here is a bit of back ground. My Chihuahua , Pucci doesn't have much time left. Last year some punk from our neighborhood shot her with a pellet rifle. I asked people on this group of any type of healing i could do and it worked to the point where she was alright. She however was injured badly at this time. Just last week I took her to the vet and they said it did something to her lung and this could heavily decrease her life span.Just down to the chase... will I see her in Hell? She is wonderful dog and I just hope that in the afterlife I can see her once again. She is my best friend , and many times through out our friendship she has been very loyal, sweet, and loving. I've raised her from 8 weeks old and I just love that dog so much. I already know that when she dies it will be devastating however to know that when/if I die she will be their will make me very happy.I hope to get a reply...
Hail Satan!

Hi. I had a Chihuaua too, he was just amazing and I loved him to no end. But I couldn't do anything when he got ran from a car. I think those were the days most difficult of my life. I cried so hard and wanted to die. But every animal is of Satan, not of the enemy. When I talk to Satan I ask of him some times, and I get replies of not worrying. So I don't exactly know if the pets get reincarnated but they are took care of in the afterlife. Probably we'll see them again in Hell, and that does not mean dying, if you master astral projection you can go there or guided there by your Guardian. Also pets are connected to you the same way people attach themselves to you. So, yes, I do know my Rudy is alright and I need not worry. This really helped me a lot the days after the incident. Well, I do miss him a lot, but I know he is there. Best wishes to your Pucci, I hope she'll stay with you on earth the longer possible. And when you'll have to face that day, remember you're not alone in this, and for us death is not the end. And curses to that asshole who hurt her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back