Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What happens to a person who commits suicide after they take their own life? Do they reincarnate or cease to exist forever?

Ascendius

What happens to a person who commits suicide after they take their own life? Do they reincarnate or cease to exist forever?

Suicide in itself wouldn't cause the ceasing of reincarnation, but reincarnation is a process that takes energy. Someone brought to the point of suicide might be so spiritually weak and their soul so low on light that they would dissipate in the astral too fast to be led to a new life.
It's never an option, you have so much more to gain in this realm.

Under no circumstance should you kill yourself if this is a question your asking out of suicidal ideation, but to answer your question they do reincarnate and with all their current problems but also now with brand new ones brought about by the often extraordinarily traumatic experience of suicide on the soul, so it solves absolutely nothing and can only really make things worse.
People who commit suicide in one life often end up in a karmic cycle of misery and suffering, the solution is to break free of that cycle in this life and overcome these issues through the path of Satanism.
If your having suicidal thoughts seek immediate professional help.

They would reincarnate. Please understand if you are thinking of suicide that it is not worth it. This path offers a solution to the circumstances and issues that would lead someone to consider suicide.

It can take time for certain lifelong or chronic problems in life to solve, like poverty, severe health issues, but even these are solvable if one applies oneself and just keeps moving forward until these are gone and things are better.

When we commit suicide, we are thrown back into the world with reincarnate to face these issues again that we did not solve in life.

It is better you stay alive and advance. Satan and the Gods, and the our Satanic Family are here for you.

I don't think anybody really knows. Most spiritual people will refute the idea that you "cease to exist," after suicide, though. Almost certainly everybody that responds here will say something to that effect.

It's been dictated from Satan that there is at least one place for souls that are "dying," and it is a place of rest and comfort.

If you want my opinion - suicide is just separating your physical tie to your current body. You will still exist.. you will probably regret it, too, even before you die (as it is dawning on you), when you realize how real your own death is and learn to distinguish the reality of dying from your conceived idea of it you hold in your head..

An elderly Native American psychic friend of mine whose brother passed, had told me (I can't remember if it was weeks.. or months..) after his passing that he was contacting her asking how to get back into his body. "Time" works differently in the next world.. as far as I know.

Your problems are always temporary and so are negative feelings. Depression, after going through it myself extensively for years when I was younger, I now see as a form of "self-deception," and from my experience it was also an addiction. I was addicting to amplifying the feeling of it, so all the negative thoughts I would conjure were just to intensify the energy "high" feeling of being sad. I notice this same behavior in other people who are depressed or in bad moods - instead of snapping out of it, they get stuck in it and while they are in it they often do things to amplify it.. maybe it has something to do with not knowing how to deal with or pass energy through yourself. Obviously if a person feels the need to do this they are not spiritually well balanced.

It's easier said than done to control one's feelings and to not overreact or make poor choices during times of stress or chaos.. but it can be done. One should build a part of their mind to be a shield against acting under the influence of psychological duress or chaotic energy. I try now to maintain a part of my mind, that no matter what I am going through, is still in the back of my head with awareness that what I am feeling or experiencing will not last forever, and that when I return to "normal" I don't want to have created myself more problems by acting out from emotions. I say this not because I necessarily think you are suicidal, but in case anybody comes across this and finds it helpful.

Good luck finding answers. I hope they appear here because I, too, am curious. I do recall there being some text written on the JoS website about the concept of suicide, and how there apparently is a rare time where it is not a whole heartedly unreasonable choice - like if you are certain to be doomed to an agonizing, drawn out death by torture. To me - that would still be a hard call to make..

To say much more, with clarity, is difficult.. you might consider trying to channel information about this from one of the gods.

Life isn't easy, but much of the suffering you will experience in life, you will learn you have a degree of power to regulate..

Hello,
When you die, you take that depressive, hopeless energy with you into the next life.
It will very negatively affect your development and character throughout all stages of your life (and all future lives) unless you take steps to rid yourself of that trauma and introduce positive energy in your soul.

When a person commits suicide, they will end up in a very low and negative place on the astral plane. It's always night there and is devoid of any life. There may be negative entities feeding off your sadness and fright, and may prey on you. Imagine wandering through your city or town at night with no electricity and absolutely no one around. Its an extremely sad and extremely depressive place to be. Many souls become very desperate to communicate with the living world after decades of waiting and/or being unable to reincarnate.

To all those reading-- please don't ever commit suicide. In every second of being alive exists infinite possibilities to better your life.

HS.

Good luck finding answers. I hope they appear here because I, too, am curious. I do recall there being some text written on the JoS website about the concept of suicide, and how there apparently is a rare time where it is not a whole heartedly unreasonable choice - like if you are certain to be doomed to an agonizing, drawn out death by torture. To me - that would still be a hard call to make..
I think what you're talking about is euthanasia, not suicide. Although the line between those two is very thin.
Yes, still a hard call, I agree.

I think what you're talking about is euthanasia, not suicide. Although the line between those two is very thin.
Yes, still a hard call, I agree.
They mean suicide. Specifically, when there is no other way out in a situation when there is certain death and perhaps torture involved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back