Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What happens If You inject animal blood(DNA) in your veins?

markus

Hi,I want to inject animal blood because my own hands look like a rabbit paws and I don't know what to do.My body îs weak and I Have no physical strength.I know nothing about biology.
I'll do anything stupid to Have a strong body!

All of this is highly dangerous and delusional. Not sure where you read this, but this will be a disaster, as incompatible blood is going to cause severe diseases to you and likely send you to the hospital. Stay away from these practices and start developing an awareness of maturity. If you need a stronger body, start exercising, and the body will become stronger by natural ways.

There is a history to using animal parts to enhance oneself but it revolves entirely around eating it, in Chinese medicine if they has dysfunction in part of their body they’ll eat a healthy body part of an animal that represents that organ the best.

If it’s just physical strength you want eat beef, beef is one of the best things you can put in your body.

Hi,I want to inject animal blood because my own hands look like a rabbit paws and I don't know what to do.My body îs weak and I Have no physical strength.I know nothing about biology.

Don't. You will become extremely sick with disease and could possibly even die. Just do as High Priest Hooded Cobra advised, look towards exercising and distance your mind from such insanity you were considering of engaging in.

This is what happens:

A rejection reaction would be triggered which would quickly kill the recipient.

Already in blood transfusions between humans, rigid parameters must be respected which must take into account compatibility characteristics (the famous blood groups). Our organism, when elements foreign to it are introduced into it, does not recognize them as its own and attacks them through the immune defense systems (the same ones that protect us from attacks by pathogenic agents that constantly try to enter our body trying to colonize it) and destroy them.

In most cases, it is the donor's red blood cells that are destroyed and the severity of the clinical picture will depend on the quantity of red blood cells transfused. The symptoms are characterized by nausea, chills and fever. If, due to a serious error, transfusions of the wrong AB0 group are given, a lysis of the red blood cells inside the recipient's blood vessels occurs.

The patient will immediately report headache, lower back pain, palpitations, nausea and vomiting. The formation of clots begins in the patient's vessels and is followed by significant hemorrhages. If hemolysis is massive, irreversible shock can occur with renal failure capable of causing death. In much rarer cases, the red blood cells of the transfused person are destroyed. This can occur when there are high titers of anti A or anti B antibodies in group 0 blood. So, DON'T TRY IT!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back