Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what exactly are dream attacks?

Corinne

i was trolling around the messages and came upon the dream post about the scary dream and the reply on how to protect yourself. now knowing this information on how to protect myself i will start to do this, and hope that the person having that scary dream never has one again. this post has brought me to tears truthfully. its hard expressing this but i know i am not going to be made fun of or anything. ever since i can remember ive had nightmares, almost nothing but nightmares. scared 24 hours a day. the only other person who knows of this is my boyfriend, ive kept it to myself for ever and it got bad then almost completely stopped since i decided to become a spiritual satanist. always looking over my shoulder, thinking things are there, scary things. but one nightmare scared me the most. it was a very real dream, very very real dream and it brings me to tears when i think about it. why do dream attacks happen? why is the only thing i keep thinking about. how does it happen? are there any signs to an attack, a feeling, something, anything at all? i need someone to give me some answers because im feeling a mix of emotions right now. please help.

=^^=

is it mine to andrews?well seing what u r going thru this i suggest if u r working chakras place more emphasis on ur lower chakras,the higher ones open u towards the astral,so not such a good idea,red energy i found to be most physical n it rule the physical plane,the most effective in psychic attacks,orange reverse the energy u feel they are sending u this so turn the energy upside down,but if u are not familiar with color energy i suggest u vibrate thurisaz n nauthiz n its explained on the jos site on runic kaabala

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

i was trolling around the messages and came upon the dream post about the scary dream and the reply on how to protect yourself. now knowing this information on how to protect myself i will start to do this, and hope that the person having that scary dream never has one again. this post has brought me to tears truthfully. its hard expressing this but i know i am not going to be made fun of or anything. ever since i can remember ive had nightmares, almost nothing but nightmares. scared 24 hours a day. the only other person who knows of this is my boyfriend, ive kept it to myself for ever and it got bad then almost completely stopped since i decided to become a spiritual satanist. always looking over my shoulder, thinking things are there, scary things. but one nightmare scared me the most. it was a very real dream, very very real dream and it brings me to tears when i think about it. why do dream attacks happen? why is the only thing i keep thinking about. how does it happen? are there any signs to an attack, a feeling, something, anything at all? i need someone to give me some answers because im feeling a mix of emotions right now. please help.

=^^=

hey i know its sucks,since maybe the day i was born im attacked,theres been many attemts on my life,my own uncle almost killed me,my dad too.but they can never hurt me,im of satans n if u r theres nothing to be afraid,im here n well arent i?so are u 8)

fight them n set urself free,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

=^^=

The other two replies didn't seem to answer what you were looking for.

Sometimes nightmares and very vivid dreams are actually real events that are happening to you in the astral. If you see or feel that something is attacking you, that is almost always the case. I would blame the attacks on angels and gray spirits but you didn't describe the attackers.

The most important thing you must do now is to find if you have a guardian demon. If you do, they can fight off these attackers and keep you safe. The next thing I suggest you do is a Banishing Ritual. The one where you ask Flauros to seal up your room/space/aura with bright electric blue energy to keep unwanted entities from entering your space. I hope this helps. Epecially since this has been recurring and obviously had a huge impact on your life.

Keep your head up, we are all here to help in any way we can. <3
- Arabella

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@... wrote:

is it mine to andrews?well seing what u r going thru this i suggest if u r working chakras place more emphasis on ur lower chakras,the higher ones open u towards the astral,so not such a good idea,red energy i found to be most physical n it rule the physical plane,the most effective in psychic attacks,orange reverse the energy u feel they are sending u this so turn the energy upside down,but if u are not familiar with color energy i suggest u vibrate thurisaz n nauthiz n its explained on the jos site on runic kaabala

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@ wrote:

=^^=

thanks for the information. ill wait to find a guardian demon though, i havent done the dedication ritual yet, so i dont want to ask for too much without giving something back. meditation helps, and ever since i decided on my religion its almost completely stopped, but i haven't had "that" nightmare in a long time. thats a really scary thought though that something was actually attacking me. as to describe them though, that would be a long story. scary as hell though. thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arabella Thomas" <arabella_thomas@... wrote:

Sometimes nightmares and very vivid dreams are actually real events that are happening to you in the astral. If you see or feel that something is attacking you, that is almost always the case. I would blame the attacks on angels and gray spirits but you didn't describe the attackers.

The most important thing you must do now is to find if you have a guardian demon. If you do, they can fight off these attackers and keep you safe. The next thing I suggest you do is a Banishing Ritual. The one where you ask Flauros to seal up your room/space/aura with bright electric blue energy to keep unwanted entities from entering your space. I hope this helps. Epecially since this has been recurring and obviously had a huge impact on your life.

- Arabella

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@ wrote:

=^^=

<td val[/IMG]Greetings,
Here [/IMG] www.ageofsatan.co.cc/fighting_the_enemy ... aghie.html .It has help me understand a lot more about it,and the High Priest gives some great suggestions on this you can do to fight back.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, Corinne <corinneransbottom@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what exactly are dream attacks?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 7:16 AM

thanks for the information. ill wait to find a guardian demon though, i havent done the dedication ritual yet, so i dont want to ask for too much without giving something back. meditation helps, and ever since i decided on my religion its almost completely stopped, but i haven't had "that" nightmare in a long time. thats a really scary thought though that something was actually attacking me. as to describe them though, that would be a long story. scary as hell though. thanks.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Arabella Thomas" <arabella_thomas@... wrote:

- Arabella

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!
Heil Hitler!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@ wrote:

=^^=
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back