Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what does this mean?

Emo Kid

"When blood is black. And black is blue. I'm cursing you cause you forced me to" ????

<td val[/IMG]who told u this? it is very important. it is not a curse nor a prophecy but more like in between, When blood is black and black is blue, it represents the void and endlessness of our universe it could be a curse to someone that gets trapped in it but it is more of a warning or prophecy of sorts traveling to deep u may now get lost, someone could be trying to get u either lost or destroyed it is not funny nor childish but extremely serious it is tapping with the powers that hold the universe together, it is very curious to, but do not get lost nor wander there are many enemies out there against us and we must fight them in life and death otherwise they will fight to destroy us,  war is not a game it is a very tragic and aweful thing but we can stand up to those that have pursecuted us for so long and better yet we can prove them wrong,

<em>David L. Burress</em>

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what does this mean?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 8:25 PM

Sounds like a bad rhyme to me
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Emo Kid <killeremokid666@ ... wrote:

&quot;When blood is black. And black is blue. I&#39;m cursing you cause you forced me to&quot; ????
[/TD]

addendum: if you're seeking fame/leadership - get off your butt and take some action to bring about what you want. If you think selling your soul, then waiting for something magical to happen will do it, try xtianity; the premise is the same 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back