Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What do you think of Illuminati artists?

benf406

Ok so now I know the masons were based on satanic principals and then the Jewish bankers got involved and etc etc
what are the allegiances of Jay-z, Kanye West, Rihanna and all of the main "Illuminati" artists are they really satanic/luciferian or are they just pretending to scare people away and if so do they know that what they are sacring people away from is the truth and do they choose to do it or are they bribed/forced?
thanks for reading!

Who cares about them. They are just puppets and gentiles who just kiss the kike's ass.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 3:30 PM EDT benf406 wrote:

Ok so now I know the masons were based on satanic principals and then the Jewish bankers got involved and etc etc
what are the allegiances of Jay-z, Kanye West, Rihanna and all of the main "Illuminati" artists are they really satanic/luciferian or are they just pretending to scare people away and if so do they know that what they are sacring people away from is the truth and do they choose to do it or are they bribed/forced?
thanks for reading!

Its neither, they just use the Satanic panic stories and symbols because they make them famous and help sell their music.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

thanks for reading!

I can explain this good. I used to listen to them a lot.

As already stated, they are simply Gentiles that work for the Parasitic Jews.

Rockefeller is a Jew. Jay-Z's record label is Roc-a-fella

I am not sure if they had to give up a person close to them to get all that money, but I am beginning to doubt it.

If you guy's are more opened up in the soul, I think, you will be able to see how all this mainstream, kike influenced, music is very Christian or Atheistic.

Keep meditating and let us all become God's.

--- In [email protected], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

thanks for reading!
I remember who runs the whole thing.  There are plenty of kikes in the music and movie business.  The ones that actually perform the acts are actually the least dangerous ones, though they can still gain psychic power if we panic and start worrying ourselves sick about this.  I learned that lesson the hard way from the other side--as a jew-hova witless, I had to panic and throw away good music.  What that did was to empower the music from Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, and so on to disturb my soul.  The kikes for sure exploited this psychic energy.  That's the main reason I do not worry excessively about this. However, it's the kikes that actually run the whole industry that I worry more about.  Those are the ones that are capable of fucking up the whole music industry--and I have seen music deteriorate in quality since around 1996 when the kikes seized all the radio stations.  The music of today is so much more bland than it was back in the 1950s through the mid 1990s.  Rap and heavy metal are the sole exceptions, though lately the kikes have been tampering with rap, and they put messages that black on white crime is acceptable. One hint:  If a musician died suddenly at an early age, not from an ongoing medical condition, and is not a kike[/B], that music is probably worth listening to.  The kikes find ways to slaughter musicians that go against their agenda, and look like it's a natural situation (prescription drugs are used lately).  The likes of 2Pac, Notorious BIG, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston have been murdered (whether in staged shootings or medical "errors(??)"), and I recommend their music for going against the kike agenda. I also recommend taking very good care of your recordings.  Keeping them in pristine condition, making working copies on MP3, CD-R, mini disc, or cassette tape, and keeping the equipment used to play them in good condition prolong the life of the recording.  And, in turn, this cuts back on having to buy replacement copies.  That way, you only support the kikes running the business once--instead of repeatedly.  If you get pissed and decide to get rid of music because of the kike situation, I advise selling or giving away the copies.  Again, that is so someone else can get it used instead of supporting the kikes in control of the whole industry. As for not listening to music that a kike had anything to do with, that reminds me of the right-hand path rules against listening to "Satanic" music.  Be on guard, stand against any psychic influences, place a curse to reflect the psychic effect back to whatever kikes put it out, and don't add psychic power by panicking.  But, I don't find it necessary to go around panicking--like xians who tried to get the Beatles, The Doors, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, KISS, The Bee Gees, Madonna, Prince, and so on banned because they went against xian principles.  Instead, use your own judgment and listen to further guidance from Father Satan.

All main stream artists are fake to me, none of them speck the truth, they are just brain washing the young kids into a bunch of bullshit likes drugs and partying all the time. that's why you have all these high school drop outs and young girls having babes and not even knowing whos the dad and shit. its sad when i look at a
lot of the kids now days they are all brain wash on hollywood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Its neither, they just use the Satanic panic stories and symbols because they make them famous and help sell their music.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

thanks for reading!

Much of this is a pointless distraction that the new crop of Satanic panic morons have jumped on. There are whole websites devoted to "exposing" occult symbols and how the "illuminati" are brainwashing you into some super, deep stuff but they really never say what The fact is when you understand the jews are simply using ancient spiritual symbols to sell you a lot of cheap plastic junk at Walmart. And nothing more. It takes the wind out of the sails of these unconscious xian, confused, con-spiracy types. Who are black propagandists for the enemy.  Note as final proof these types are plain clowns is the persona they present is some mystic "truth" knower, who is far seeing. When infact they can't even put jew and jew together and understand the illuminati and is jewish. Despite the fact all the names at the top and behind everything they call NWO are all jewish as a bagel. To the point its so obvious Ray Charles could see it. And even the fact the acutal illuminati was put together by jews and the Mason's are totally taken over by jews. You have high ranking jews all bragging that Free Mason organizations simply serves jewry now. And if you remove everything jewish from  them you have nothing left. The pass words to get in the lodges are in hebrew and the entire esoteric sum of the Mason's are jewish kabala crap. etc If you dig a little more you understand the jews have racial agenda to steal and enslave the planet for themselves as the "chosen" and this is what is motivating them to create this Jew World Order. But these clowns can't even pick up on whats infront of them in a big, blinking, neon sign. But they are going to inform you all about the deep level stuff. The only deep thing this crowd is really in, is their heads buried deeply up their own asses.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 12:16:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What do you think of Illuminati artists?

--- In [email protected], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

thanks for reading!
I remember who runs the whole thing.  There are plenty of kikes in the music and movie business.  The ones that actually perform the acts are actually the least dangerous ones, though they can still gain psychic power if we panic and start worrying ourselves sick about this.  I learned that lesson the hard way from the other side--as a jew-hova witless, I had to panic and throw away good music.  What that did was to empower the music from Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, and so on to disturb my soul.  The kikes for sure exploited this psychic energy.  That's the main reason I do not worry excessively about this. However, it's the kikes that actually run the whole industry that I worry more about.  Those are the ones that are capable of fucking up the whole music industry--and I have seen music deteriorate in quality since around 1996 when the kikes seized all the radio stations.  The music of today is so much more bland than it was back in the 1950s through the mid 1990s.  Rap and heavy metal are the sole exceptions, though lately the kikes have been tampering with rap, and they put messages that black on white crime is acceptable. One hint:  If a musician died suddenly at an early age, not from an ongoing medical condition, and is not a kike, that music is probably worth listening to.  The kikes find ways to slaughter musicians that go against their agenda, and look like it's a natural situation (prescription drugs are used lately).  The likes of 2Pac, Notorious BIG, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston have been murdered (whether in staged shootings or medical "errors(??)"), and I recommend their music for going against the kike agenda. I also recommend taking very good care of your recordings.  Keeping them in pristine condition, making working copies on MP3, CD-R, mini disc, or cassette tape, and keeping the equipment used to play them in good condition prolong the life of the recording.  And, in turn, this cuts back on having to buy replacement copies.  That way, you only support the kikes running the business once--instead of repeatedly.  If you get pissed and decide to get rid of music because of the kike situation, I advise selling or giving away the copies.  Again, that is so someone else can get it used instead of supporting the kikes in control of the whole industry. As for not listening to music that a kike had anything to do with, that reminds me of the right-hand path rules against listening to "Satanic" music.  Be on guard, stand against any psychic influences, place a curse to reflect the psychic effect back to whatever kikes put it out, and don't add psychic power by panicking.  But, I don't find it necessary to go around panicking--like xians who tried to get the Beatles, The Doors, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, KISS, The Bee Gees, Madonna, Prince, and so on banned because they went against xian principles.  Instead, use your own judgment and listen to further guidance from Father Satan.

Again very informative. These asshole Xian spooks going on every video, saying shot, pretending to have knowledge and saying shot about Sacrifices in Satan's name etc.

They need their heads crushed. And other fools that give +30 rating to the comments. Total liars.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Much of this is a pointless distraction that the new crop of Satanic panic morons have jumped on. There are whole websites devoted to "exposing" occult symbols and how the "illuminati" are brainwashing you into some super, deep stuff but they really never say what The fact is when you understand the jews are simply using ancient spiritual symbols to sell you a lot of cheap plastic junk at Walmart. And nothing more. It takes the wind out of the sails of these unconscious xian, confused, con-spiracy types. Who are black propagandists for the enemy.

Note as final proof these types are plain clowns is the persona they present is some mystic "truth" knower, who is far seeing. When infact they can't even put jew and jew together and understand the illuminati and is jewish. Despite the fact all the names at the top and behind everything they call NWO are all jewish as a bagel. To the point its so obvious Ray Charles could see it.

And even the fact the acutal illuminati was put together by jews and the Mason's are totally taken over by jews. You have high ranking jews all bragging that Free Mason organizations simply serves jewry now. And if you remove everything jewish from  them you have nothing left. The pass words to get in the lodges are in hebrew and the entire esoteric sum of the Mason's are jewish kabala crap. etc

If you dig a little more you understand the jews have racial agenda to steal and enslave the planet for themselves as the "chosen" and this is what is motivating them to create this Jew World Order.

But these clowns can't even pick up on whats infront of them in a big, blinking, neon sign. But they are going to inform you all about the deep level stuff. The only deep thing this crowd is really in, is their heads buried deeply up their own asses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

thanks for reading!

I remember who runs the whole thing.  There are plenty of kikes in the music and movie business.  The ones that actually perform the acts are actually the least dangerous ones, though they can still gain psychic power if we panic and start worrying ourselves sick about this.  I learned that lesson the hard way from the other side--as a jew-hova witless, I had to panic and throw away good music.  What that did was to empower the music from Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, and so on to disturb my soul.  The kikes for sure exploited this psychic energy.  That's the main reason I do not worry excessively about this.
However, it's the kikes that actually run the whole industry that I worry more about.  Those are the ones that are capable of fucking up the whole music industry--and I have seen music deteriorate in quality since around 1996 when the kikes seized all the radio stations.  The music of today is so much more bland than it was back in the 1950s through the mid 1990s.  Rap and heavy metal are the sole exceptions, though lately the kikes have been tampering with rap, and they put messages that black on white crime is acceptable.
One hint:  If a musician died suddenly at an early age, not from an ongoing medical condition, and is not a kike, that music is probably worth listening to.  The kikes find ways to slaughter musicians that go against their agenda, and look like it's a natural situation (prescription drugs are used lately).  The likes of 2Pac, Notorious BIG, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston have been murdered (whether in staged shootings or medical "errors(??)"), and I recommend their music for going against the kike agenda.
I also recommend taking very good care of your recordings.  Keeping them in pristine condition, making working copies on MP3, CD-R, mini disc, or cassette tape, and keeping the equipment used to play them in good condition prolong the life of the recording.  And, in turn, this cuts back on having to buy replacement copies.  That way, you only support the kikes running the business once--instead of repeatedly.  If you get pissed and decide to get rid of music because of the kike situation, I advise selling or giving away the copies.  Again, that is so someone else can get it used instead of supporting the kikes in control of the whole industry.
As for not listening to music that a kike had anything to do with, that reminds me of the right-hand path rules against listening to "Satanic" music.  Be on guard, stand against any psychic influences, place a curse to reflect the psychic effect back to whatever kikes put it out, and don't add psychic power by panicking.  But, I don't find it necessary to go around panicking--like xians who tried to get the Beatles, The Doors, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, KISS, The Bee Gees, Madonna, Prince, and so on banned because they went against xian principles.  Instead, use your own judgment and listen to further guidance from Father Satan.

<td val[/IMG]Shot=shit LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 8:51:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Again very informative. These asshole Xian spooks going on every video, saying shot, pretending to have knowledge and saying shot about Sacrifices in Satan's name etc.

They need their heads crushed. And other fools that give +30 rating to the comments. Total liars.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Much of this is a pointless distraction that the new crop of Satanic panic morons have jumped on. There are whole websites devoted to "exposing" occult symbols and how the "illuminati" are brainwashing you into some super, deep stuff but they really never say what The fact is when you understand the jews are simply using ancient spiritual symbols to sell you a lot of cheap plastic junk at Walmart. And nothing more. It takes the wind out of the sails of these unconscious xian, confused, con-spiracy types. Who are black propagandists for the enemy.

Note as final proof these types are plain clowns is the persona they present is some mystic "truth" knower, who is far seeing. When infact they can't even put jew and jew together and understand the illuminati and is jewish. Despite the fact all the names at the top and behind everything they call NWO are all jewish as a bagel. To the point its so obvious Ray Charles could see it.

And even the fact the acutal illuminati was put together by jews and the Mason's are totally taken over by jews. You have high ranking jews all bragging that Free Mason organizations simply serves jewry now. And if you remove everything jewish from  them you have nothing left. The pass words to get in the lodges are in hebrew and the entire esoteric sum of the Mason's are jewish kabala crap. etc

If you dig a little more you understand the jews have racial agenda to steal and enslave the planet for themselves as the "chosen" and this is what is motivating them to create this Jew World Order.

But these clowns can't even pick up on whats infront of them in a big, blinking, neon sign. But they are going to inform you all about the deep level stuff. The only deep thing this crowd is really in, is their heads buried deeply up their own asses.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

thanks for reading!

I remember who runs the whole thing.  There are plenty of kikes in the music and movie business.  The ones that actually perform the acts are actually the least dangerous ones, though they can still gain psychic power if we panic and start worrying ourselves sick about this.  I learned that lesson the hard way from the other side--as a jew-hova witless, I had to panic and throw away good music.  What that did was to empower the music from Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, and so on to disturb my soul.  The kikes for sure exploited this psychic energy.  That's the main reason I do not worry excessively about this.
However, it's the kikes that actually run the whole industry that I worry more about.  Those are the ones that are capable of fucking up the whole music industry--and I have seen music deteriorate in quality since around 1996 when the kikes seized all the radio stations.  The music of today is so much more bland than it was back in the 1950s through the mid 1990s.  Rap and heavy metal are the sole exceptions, though lately the kikes have been tampering with rap, and they put messages that black on white crime is acceptable.
One hint:  If a musician died suddenly at an early age, not from an ongoing medical condition, and is not a kike, that music is probably worth listening to.  The kikes find ways to slaughter musicians that go against their agenda, and look like it's a natural situation (prescription drugs are used lately).  The likes of 2Pac, Notorious BIG, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston have been murdered (whether in staged shootings or medical "errors(??)"), and I recommend their music for going against the kike agenda.
I also recommend taking very good care of your recordings.  Keeping them in pristine condition, making working copies on MP3, CD-R, mini disc, or cassette tape, and keeping the equipment used to play them in good condition prolong the life of the recording.  And, in turn, this cuts back on having to buy replacement copies.  That way, you only support the kikes running the business once--instead of repeatedly.  If you get pissed and decide to get rid of music because of the kike situation, I advise selling or giving away the copies.  Again, that is so someone else can get it used instead of supporting the kikes in control of the whole industry.
As for not listening to music that a kike had anything to do with, that reminds me of the right-hand path rules against listening to "Satanic" music.  Be on guard, stand against any psychic influences, place a curse to reflect the psychic effect back to whatever kikes put it out, and don't add psychic power by panicking.  But, I don't find it necessary to go around panicking--like xians who tried to get the Beatles, The Doors, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, KISS, The Bee Gees, Madonna, Prince, and so on banned because they went against xian principles.  Instead, use your own judgment and listen to further guidance from Father Satan.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back