Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What do you think my dream means?

crimson.osiris

It started off in my home I was speaking to a man and before he left we shook hands and he went out the door with a brief case. It skipped and I was at one of my schools football games. I'm not a cheerleaders but in my dream I was one. I forgot my uniform so my friend let me borrow hers. I went to go change and when I came out I saw everyone cheering for the game but I couldn't hear them and they couldn't see me. I turned and saw two rows(parallel with space so I can walk) of 6 circles. I looked closer and it was blood. At the end of the two rows was a throne looking chair with a man sitting on it. I couldn't see his face because it was dark around him. I walked always to him without hesitation. It felt like love when I looked at him. That part probably sounds weird. As soon as I got to him he held out his hand and I placed Ny hand in it and a dark/deep voice that didn't belong to the one sitting in the chair said "You've been accepted". What could/does this mean? I had this dream when I was talking in my head saying I want to be Satan's wife and asking him if I could be lol<-I'm weird sorry. But please tell me what all this means

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back