Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What could be a sign that our beloved Lord Satan has heard my prayer

[email protected]

Dear Brothers and Sisters.

First of all, I appreciate you taking your time to read my messages. I'm still working and practicing to open my soul to be able to communicate with our Lord and finding my Guardian Demon; and spending time studying the teachings of the JoS website.

Being new, sometimes I get impatient (I got used to it, I make appointment for everything that I can so I won't have to wait so long) but I've managed to calm myself down and always thank my Lord Satan for helping me to be more patient.

I'm kindly asking the help of my Brothers and Sisters that are advanced and are able to interact with our beloved Lord Satan, if it's possible and you want to give me a hand. Could any of you ask Our Lord if he wants to tell me anything? about my prayers? I haven't noticed anything unusual after I'm done with my prayers, every object in my room is in the same place, everything's the same.

if you can, and are willing, can you ask him on my behalf? I will truly appreciate it beloved Brothers and Sisters, this is the only time I will ask for this. I've been on despair lately and need to strengthen my faith in my Lord Satan.

Do a thanx giving ritual and the height of this ritual meditate on Father Satan feeling His energy after that ask Him about anything you need to know or want. He will certainly give you an answer.
------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 8:58 AM PST ochoa_335@... wrote:

First of all, I appreciate you taking your time to read my messages. I'm still working and practicing to open my soul to be able to communicate with our Lord and finding my Guardian Demon; and spending time studying the teachings of the JoS website.

Being new, sometimes I get impatient (I got used to it, I make appointment for everything that I can so I won't have to wait so long) but I've managed to calm myself down and always thank my Lord Satan for helping me to be more patient.

I'm kindly asking the help of my Brothers and Sisters that are advanced and are able to interact with our beloved Lord Satan, if it's possible and you want to give me a hand. Could any of you ask Our Lord if he wants to tell me anything? about my prayers? I haven't noticed anything unusual after I'm done with my prayers, every object in my room is in the same place, everything's the same.

if you can, and are willing, can you ask him on my behalf? I will truly appreciate it beloved Brothers and Sisters, this is the only time I will ask for this. I've been on despair lately and need to strengthen my faith in my Lord Satan.

There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism.From personal experience, I know that the Gods hear my thoughts (because I have thought things and They acted on them, without me praying) see my actions, and certainly hear my prayers.Open your minor and major chakras, and empower them. Meditate on them. Then when the Gods speak to you and you are able to discern, you will know. When They visit you, you will see Them if you are open enough.Keep up your power meditations and yoga.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 11:58:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What could be a sign that our beloved Lord Satan has heard my prayers?

If strengthening your faith is what you need you will find that overcoming this need of faith is what will strengthen you. Search for your answers through introspection you may just find that what you need isn't faith but rather inspiration. Logically speaking your weakness of power can fuel you as an outlet of inspiration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ochoa_335@..." <ochoa_335@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back