Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What can I expect from rising my Kundalini

ianferreira1

Hi Brothers and Sisters

I am in my fourth month of the 6 month program, have my chakras all open now. Then yester night, in Jupiter after my nightly Saturn spells, I did another aura work and a full chakra work, since I was awake already and quite energized.
I then done my chakra run and sincronizing with the hp's RAUM meditiation, followed by the IO(pingala & ida) and then by EA (front and back). I do this every day, besides the full chakra opening mantras (I added Algiz for the shoulders, Kenaz on the hips and Jera for the feet, as a whole or sometimes individual through each feet/toe-sets.)
A week ago I started with/on the EA, on the A I don't push up the back anymore, but with a root-lock push the prana, right up the shushuma (main chakra line) and after being doing this now for a week I can realy feel the energy running through the chakras and out the crown. I do these 9x4 or even more depending on my mood.
Also the kryaias (I think thats what they call the body shocks) becoming more and in bursts, and balanced (left and right shocks the same) before falling asleep lately.

To continue, this morning after second attemp to awaken my kundalini with a Sowilo 9x2 and followed with a Raido 9x2, consentrating on the possible space of the kundalini, I could feel it quite clearly. An extremely hot feeling cycling throug my hip chakras and the base, I become aware that it actualy makes a figure 8 path. It was so hot that it actualy burns me, and had to kick off all the blankets (I was laying flat on  my back, doing this), even going to the toilet and back in bed, the sensasion persisted for another half-hour, so I am convinced I have awaken my kundalini.

But I am now a bit scared, I dont know what to expect, when does the kundalini actualy raise and what can I expect from it. I did read a lot on forced and natural kundalini rising, am I forcing this maybe to fast?
Someone also scares me with a roumor that a lot of people become insane after raising the kundalini, I presume that is because the are not blood dedicated or not Godseed at all. I did my dedication the 1st of May and I am very devoted, I already feel reincarnated while retaining my body, also found out RAUM is actualy my gd (by pendulium).

Anyone who has gone through this please I need advice.

Regards IanF666

HAIL FATHER SATAN / LUCIFER EXELCI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back