Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what can i do?

lindochico61

my mom every day when i'm in the living room she turns the radio on with christian music and i dont support that stupid stuff
and she always say the my lord satan is bad and i always be on the side of satan and i dont let my mom to talk bad of him then my mom start saying stupid stuff like adorable god saying he is powerful bla bla.
in this case what i can do?
and also she want to used some stupid oil that xtian used for demons.

Go out save some money and get. A few heavy metal CDs or mp3s online and burn some music to ignore this kinda music my mom changed her mind when I turned 19 yrs old. As for that crappy demon banishing oil you might as well use it for incense because all it can do is attract angels who are more dumb than doornails just keep focused you will make it and stay strong in Satan!! That's all the advice I can give you brother.

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Aug 25, 2009, at 6:27 PM, "lindochico61" <lindochico61@... wrote:

my mom every day when i'm in the living room she turns the radio on with christian music and i dont support that stupid stuff
and she always say the my lord satan is bad and i always be on the side of satan and i dont let my mom to talk bad of him then my mom start saying stupid stuff like adorable god saying he is powerful bla bla.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

i dont come to the teen group much but recently ive been suggested to come here and help others out. my name is Zara, the Dark Priestess and of course im a spiritual satanic high priestess.
the point here is theres a couple thngs you can do. one you can do is erad and understand the exposingchristianty section on joy of satan. if your mother or anyone else in the home insults father and praises their no good god in front of you or your friends who are satanic. be logic with her. explain (from what you understand on exposingchristianity section who and how the xtian god really is. if not show her the site itself. again be logic. talk to her about the truth and use your research of biblical qoutes from the site on how violent the enemy is. if that doesnt work show her in the bible itself these vicious people are really like. stand up for father dont let her insult him. if she inuslts him insult the xtian god or the like filth with the same status and say good things about father. just dont shout or sceam. but calmy say these things to her or anyone else. if she leaves "god loves you " crap say "yes satan does love me" usually when u say that theyll shut up and leave u alone. if she goes on saying crap about her god just laugh at her saying she doesnt knwo the truth. and keep laughing laughter is your best defence against preaching followers of the enemy. but if she insults satan again do something like i mentioned above. if someone says "god"bless you after u sneeze or do something nice for someone again say "yes satan has blessed me".
people who are without usually never do come out of the xitanmind control spell. hopefully this will break her from ehr habit. if not u ould take tiem and talk to father, save money and buy some satanic group records or download it on your computer,read jos site sermons or the blue light meditation method to calm down. poetry and art works to. father understands u are dedicated to him 100 percent. if worse comes to worse with your mom just ignore her and walk away.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lindochico61" <lindochico61@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back