Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What are Viking gods ?

calciferandme666

I have a pagan friend who I haven’t talked to in years and recently ran into them online ... and we got talking and they believe in the Viking gods and unfortunately think since the Vatican worships the reptilians that this is satans true identity I Tryed explaining that that’s what they want u to think so that u believe satan is evil and so that u never get to know him . And just because satan s known as the serpent I get it reptile does not mean he is a lizard person ! ..... but he didn’t say much any ways other than u have ur beliefs and I have mine and we will respect each others beliefs . Which is good but I can’t help but feel that he is confused isn’t paganism satanism in some forms ? This isn’t the only friend I’ve had tell me they were pagan but they are not dedicated to father so what is exactly a pagan than a confused spiritual satanist ? And can u be both pagan and an ss ? Like is a pagan still a pagan if he were to dedicate to father ? I know that he has to see the truth on his own but I’m just confused on this whole topic . Any help would be appreciated ! Thank you ? I pretty much keep to my self cause no one understands my beliefs and totally understand why we shouldn’t be friends with those who are with out I have faith that father will guide me to the right friends but it’s very hard to find friends with the same beliefs but I’d rather have zero friends than. Be around mentally unhealthy things and be subseptable to more attacks .as we are satans vessels they Xian’s are vessels to do the enemy’s work all though most of them are to far blinded to see this ....

Hail satan ?♥️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back