Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What are JOS's Views on Odinism, and what are Odinisms view on JOS

Dr. Brxndy

i have been wandering this question for a long time, any (true) answer will be great

Thank you brothers and sisters

HAIL SATAN
PRAISE THE GODS

They are cowardly. They are too afraid to accept Satan's true name. Same as the "wiccans" who like to play with candles and pretend to be special, but they are afraid of the Gods and are too afraid to work with the Gods on improving or evolving their souls, so they remain on a low spiritual level because of refusal to work to become better. This fear comes from ignorance and believing strange lies. It is not based on Truth.

I’ve encountered several of them and talked about Satanism with them. We typically agree that the our Gods are the same but with different names for different cultures. They like to stick with the Nordic names for cultural reasons (a lot of them are Scandinavians)

They typically lack knowledge about the occult meditation and magic, I help them with methods whenever I can and they say the things I tell them work well for them.

Ancient forms is an international community and not really politically literate so the more principled White nationalists find things they object too but they don’t see anything wrong with the Joy of Satanism content.

They are cowardly. They are too afraid to accept Satan's true name. Same as the "wiccans" who like to play with candles and pretend to be special, but they are afraid of the Gods and are too afraid to work with the Gods on improving or evolving their souls, so they remain on a low spiritual level because of refusal to work to become better. This fear comes from ignorance and believing strange lies. It is not based on Truth.
It's an old song...

Other than lacking knowledge about occult and meditation, they also still approach the Gods in a culturally-xianised way. They don't understand how to worship the Gods in a truly Pagan/Satanic way.

Nonetheless, they still worship the Gods, so we are on the same side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back