Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Auschwitzland!!!

I'm not sure how corrupted My Little Pony is, but, Mickey Mouse? Wasn't Walt a known Commie?

Ohh how I want MLP to be free of the enemy's stench.

Walt Disney, the original owner and founder of Disney Studios was an anti-semitic Gentile who was avidly against the jews in media.

Sadly, like many other great Gentile organisations, Disney Studios was usurped by the its present jewish owners however to Walt's credit, not during the time he was alive.

Thus I'm sure Mickey Mouse was in some way borne of a Nazi attitude and Walt would delight in the above image.

HAIL SATAN!

@chriswells_fl
How exactly is my little pony corrupted? I watch it with my niece all the time and I never saw anything that seemed corrupted.

I'll explain it; chriswells is my phone account..chrome logs me in on this one and I forgot the password.
I'm saying because it is part of normal media. MLP is well known; there's a slim chance that anything well known is untouched by the enemy. I WANT it to be free, as I like MLP to a good degree.
better than the previous MLP outing..that was not a good decade.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back