Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welbutrin

krazymuthauka

I have recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression. I was prescribed welbutrin and seroquel. i dont think that i need it, of course. yes i recognize that i have episodes now that i pay attention but im afraid of the effects.

im sure there are bipolar brothers and sisters who share my situation. will these drugs block me? Ive taken the W for 6 days but i was in a rehab facility and couldnt really talk to the Gods. i didnt do the whole 30 days as recommended. The Gods have encouraged me a little and sent me signs to take it but I CANNOT. it makes me feel like Eddie Brock and Venom (my true self being Venom.) it makes me feel like my fire is being doused and my true personality is a small screaming voice in my head and i can literally feel my soul sinking to my SP, may be kundalini stuff actually.

any advice?

If you need to take the medicine, than the choice is your. my remedie for this is power meditations and the void meditation. i just do not like medicine. my opinion.
hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

I have recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression. I was prescribed welbutrin and seroquel. i dont think that i need it, of course. yes i recognize that i have episodes now that i pay attention but im afraid of the effects.

im sure there are bipolar brothers and sisters who share my situation. will these drugs block me? Ive taken the W for 6 days but i was in a rehab facility and couldnt really talk to the Gods. i didnt do the whole 30 days as recommended. The Gods have encouraged me a little and sent me signs to take it but I CANNOT. it makes me feel like Eddie Brock and Venom (my true self being Venom.) it makes me feel like my fire is being doused and my true personality is a small screaming voice in my head and i can literally feel my soul sinking to my SP, may be kundalini stuff actually.

any advice?

Well if you want you can take it but then take yourself off of it. Over time these things can effect you. If I were you I would heal myself and my brain/mind of any imbalances and ofcourse power meditation. I can't stress it enough. personally don't trust 'meds' like that.

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 11:20 PM EST westleyply wrote:

If you need to take the medicine, than the choice is your. my remedie for this is power meditations and the void meditation. i just do not like medicine. my opinion.
hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

any advice?

I can't give you medical advice because I'm not a doctor.  But I can give you a bit of my personal experience.  I was prescribed Prozac a couple times, many years ago.  I was diagnosed with "borderline personality disorder with narcissistic traits."  It helped for a while with depression but after awhile I felt like a zombie.  My point is, it's my belief that some psychological "disorders" are invented and made up.  I can't speak for everyone though.  I thought that Welbutrin was to help quit smoking?  Perhaps I';m thinking of something else that sounds similar, but if that's a common use, my mom's friend took it to quit and ended up having seizures.  Anyway, I am able to balance out my moods by meditating, doing rituals, and daily kundalini yoga.  I am a smoker as well and I'm finding out that I don't have the desire to smoke as much.  As a matter of fact, after smoking I can feel my aura become toxic which disgusts me.  Perhaps you should just do more meditation, be consistent with it, I've found that many things can be healed through it.  Take care.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Welbutrin

any advice?

krazy im bi-polar due to being born missing some gland that secretes the stuff found in those meds. Ive found personally that by meditating ive been able to lower my dosages even though im not weaned off them as yet, my advice to you is empower yourself and see where it leads you

any advice?

I just don't know how to do it the meditation it s not really my thing u might telling me as well how to do it its about a ritual or I need self concentration for that...
Sent from my MetroPCS Android device

westleyply <westleyply@... wrote:

hail father SATAN!!!!

any advice?

isn't seroquel a sleep medicine? i know people who have taken this for "fun" and either be stupid and not able to controll themself, one guy peed on his friends wall at a party, or they just pass out for hours. i do not know why you would be prescribed seroquel for bipolar or depression. i wouldn't take it, but if you think you need it i am no doctor.

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well if you want you can take it but then take yourself off of it. Over time these things can effect you. If I were you I would heal myself and my brain/mind of any imbalances and ofcourse power meditation. I can't stress it enough. personally don't trust 'meds' like that.

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 11:20 PM EST westleyply wrote:

hail father SATAN!!!!

any advice?

Do not take it. It will not help u it will only hurt u. Psychiatric drugs/ antidepressants are psychic power ruining substances. They are specifically designed to harm you, make u docile/ unable, and shut u up. they are chemical lobotomies. they are really bad. Please do not take such drugs. When I hear of fellow SS wanting to take psychiatric / antidepressant drugs its an insult to me and to the rest of my satanic family. It's an insult not because of u but because it seems true SS are not informed / pushed enough away from these substances, like the enemy is winning by pushing these substances on you, and it hurts me because of my experiences with these drugs and because I know psychiatry to be a pseudo science/ fake science and it is of the enemy. Same for the drugs. Just look at the so called side effects of these damn things, sudden death is probably one, not to mention that there's nothing side about these side effects, they are the effects. There's no such thing as bipolar disorder. or other so called disorders. psychiatry ruined my life and so did psychiatric drugs. I was forced to take these harmful substances and held against my will in psychiatric institutions for all my childhood. In the foster care system they drug children constantly and criminally. Most all Psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists,  social workers, cps, dss, staff and such are legal criminals, especially the ones who work at psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment centers. Look I know the industry is a complete fraud and they are criminals against humanity as well. and so is their drugs. Please do yourself a favor and make a brother happy, do not take welbutrin or seroquel or any prescription drug unless its absolutely necessary such as a serious infection or health problem and then u only take antibiotics not psych drugs. Psychiatric drugs have ruined so many innocent gentile lives and so have the people who peddle them. The psychiatric drugs take away your psychic abilities and power and will set u back big time. They also damage your brain. and these so called diagnoses are bullshit. I was diagnosed with bipolar and much more at 3 years old. It was an excuse/ a label they used to continue ruining my life and drugging me. Do not accept these disorders. Mind body connection. U do not have a problem u see. They say u have a problem, manipulate u into believing them, then they throw the drugs on you. That's when they have u because when  u really didn't have much of a problem u will know because of the drugs if u take them. I'm trying my best to explain myself here. I'm srry but a 3 year old cant have these god damn disorders, and trust me if u have problems now after taking such drugs expect your problems to increase many times over. It will take away your sex drive, can make u impotent,put holes in your aura, make u drowsy, ruin your brain chemistry, your body chemistry, your health all sorts of things. Look up the side effects then u will know what those drugs are actually for.  No drugs, trust me. I'd rather someone smoke marijuana then take psychiatric drugs. Please find another way. Ditch your therapist, your psychiatrist, your psychologist, your social worker, If u have these and never go back. I can't stress it enough. No psychiatry, and none of their drugs.Hail Satan!
Thank youZarion
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 18, 2012, at 11:20 PM, "westleyply" <westleyply@... wrote:
hail father SATAN!!!!

any advice?

Do not take it. It will not help u it will only hurt u. Psychiatric drugs/ antidepressants are psychic power ruining substances. They are specifically designed to harm you, make u docile/ unable, and shut u up. they are chemical lobotomies. they are really bad. Please do not take such drugs. When I hear of fellow SS wanting to take psychiatric / antidepressant drugs its an insult to me and to the rest of my satanic family. It's an insult not because of u but because it seems true SS are not informed / pushed enough away from these substances, like the enemy is winning by pushing these substances on you, and it hurts me because of my experiences with these drugs and because I know psychiatry to be a pseudo science/ fake science and it is of the enemy. Same for the drugs. Just look at the so called side effects of these damn things, sudden death is probably one, not to mention that there's nothing side about these side effects, they are the effects. There's no such thing as bipolar disorder. or other so called disorders. psychiatry ruined my life and so did psychiatric drugs. I was forced to take these harmful substances and held against my will in psychiatric institutions for all my childhood. In the foster care system they drug children constantly and criminally. Most all Psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists,  social workers, cps, dss, staff and such are legal criminals, especially the ones who work at psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment centers. Look I know the industry is a complete fraud and they are criminals against humanity as well. and so is their drugs. Please do yourself a favor and make a brother happy, do not take welbutrin or seroquel or any prescription drug unless its absolutely necessary such as a serious infection or health problem and then u only take antibiotics not psych drugs. Psychiatric drugs have ruined so many innocent gentile lives and so have the people who peddle them. The psychiatric drugs take away your psychic abilities and power and will set u back big time. They also damage your brain. and these so called diagnoses are bullshit. I was diagnosed with bipolar and much more at 3 years old. It was an excuse/ a label they used to continue ruining my life and drugging me. Do not accept these disorders. Mind body connection. U do not have a problem u see. They say u have a problem, manipulate u into believing them, then they throw the drugs on you. That's when they have u because when  u really didn't have much of a problem u will know because of the drugs if u take them. I'm trying my best to explain myself here. I'm srry but a 3 year old cant have these god damn disorders, and trust me if u have problems now after taking such drugs expect your problems to increase many times over. It will take away your sex drive, can make u impotent,put holes in your aura, make u drowsy, ruin your brain chemistry, your body chemistry, your health all sorts of things. Look up the side effects then u will know what those drugs are actually for.  No drugs, trust me. I'd rather someone smoke marijuana then take psychiatric drugs. Please find another way. Ditch your therapist, your psychiatrist, your psychologist, your social worker, If u have these and never go back. I can't stress it enough. No psychiatry, and none of their drugs.Hail Satan!
Thank youZarion

hail father SATAN!!!!

any advice?

I agree. Also not giving medical advice but I was off and on psychiatric meds for the 20 years for severe depression but more so during the last 10 up until this past March. After coming off the meds I realized I had that zombie feeling. I wasn't really sure how to describe it but I think zombie is good like Siatris said. I just didn't feel right; had a flat affect.

I also tried Wellbutrin and, yes, it was marketed as an aid to quit smoking but also for depression. It didn't work for me right from the beginning so I wasn't on it long but there are several others I've been on which, I believe, is another problem.

All that switching and going back and forth and up and down also has a terrible effect but no one ever talks about that part. Consistent power meditation is the answer; the key.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@... wrote:

I can't give you medical advice because I'm not a doctor.  But I can give you a bit of my personal experience.  I was prescribed Prozac a couple times, many years ago.  I was diagnosed with "borderline personality disorder with narcissistic traits."  It helped for a while with depression but after awhile I felt like a zombie.  My point is, it's my belief that some psychological "disorders" are invented and made up.  I can't speak for everyone though.  I thought that Welbutrin was to help quit smoking?  Perhaps I';m thinking of something else that sounds similar, but if that's a common use, my mom's friend took it to quit and ended up having seizures.  Anyway, I am able to balance out my moods by meditating, doing rituals, and daily kundalini yoga.  I am a smoker as well and I'm finding out that I don't have the desire to smoke as much.  As a matter of fact, after smoking I can feel my aura become toxic which disgusts me.  Perhaps you should
just do more meditation, be consistent with it, I've found that many things can be healed through it.  Take care.

any advice?

First, calm down. I think nearly all of us have SOME disorders. I don't have bipolar disorder but I do have some remains still of my OCD. So it's a disorder as well so I thought I could help. Firstly, stay AWAY from drugs. Any kind. Just try to stay away from any kind of psychiatrists and drugs. That's rule number one. Second, NO suicidal thoughts. Out with that. It will do no good. Thirdly, remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Here we are in this group standing together. Any worries questions, advice whatever, we are here. Fourthly, depression is a big no no. I know it's easy to say, I have it too. I have terrible mood swings and all that stuff but I'm working on that! So, meditation! Daily Void meditation works wonders. I noticed I can block out ANY kind of bad thoughts I don't like and it's very useful. It doesn't always work, being a newbie and all. Episodes of your disorder WILL happen before you take control, but it's just that period you have to fight through.
Keep strong.
Hail Satan!

I wouldn't take that crap. Seroquel is given to inmates in prison, and they are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to medical care. Do PM and Yoga would be my advice. I've gotten rid of a lot of problems bc of them.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2012, at 6:41 PM, "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

any advice?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I've personally NOTHING good to say about psychiatric medications! ESPECIALLY seriquil or any other "balancing drugs" like depakote, lithium, anything for bipolar disorder. I can say for sure that every doctor I've seen will give me whatever diagnosis that fits the drug company that has a rep show up w/ free samples. You'll notice this simply by looking at the pens, fridge magnets even coffee cups w/ the name of the particular drug name all over it. Now I can't diagnose you, only tell you what I've seen goin round and round on this marry-go-round for my own past 20 years. I have found that its much easier to keep yourself together through meditation....awaken your soul, don't comatose it! balance your elements, constantly use your protective aura, clean it as well as your chakras before spinning them. Take care of yourself id say if the meds are the only way to get to where you can meditate, then I hope you get to where you need and deserve to be!.  HAIL LORD SATAN!!!

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I agree. Also not giving medical advice but I was off and on psychiatric meds for the 20 years for severe depression but more so during the last 10 up until this past March. After coming off the meds I realized I had that zombie feeling. I wasn't really sure how to describe it but I think zombie is good like Siatris said. I just didn't feel right; had a flat affect.

I also tried Wellbutrin and, yes, it was marketed as an aid to quit smoking but also for depression. It didn't work for me right from the beginning so I wasn't on it long but there are several others I've been on which, I believe, is another problem.

All that switching and going back and forth and up and down also has a terrible effect but no one ever talks about that part. Consistent power meditation is the answer; the key.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@... wrote:

I can't give you medical advice because I'm not a doctor.  But I can give you a bit of my personal experience.  I was prescribed Prozac a couple times, many years ago.  I was diagnosed with "borderline personality disorder with narcissistic traits."  It helped for a while with depression but after awhile I felt like a zombie.  My point is, it's my belief that some psychological "disorders" are invented and made up.  I can't speak for everyone though.  I thought that Welbutrin was to help quit smoking?  Perhaps I';m thinking of something else that sounds similar, but if that's a common use, my mom's friend took it to quit and ended up having seizures.  Anyway, I am able to balance out my moods by meditating, doing rituals, and daily kundalini yoga.  I am a smoker as well and I'm finding out that I don't have the desire to smoke as much.  As a matter of fact, after smoking I can feel my aura become toxic which disgusts me.  Perhaps you should
just do more meditation, be consistent with it, I've found that many things can be healed through it.  Take care.

any advice?

Zarion, I completely disagree with you. Were it not for psychotropic drugs, I could not function. While I believe it is true these drugs block some of our psychic ability, for some they are the only way to have a livable life. you can't speak for everyone about these drugs, there is no cure for many mental illnesses so maintenance is the ONLY thing that keeps us out of the hospital. it would be ideal to not have to take any chemical substances, but for many of us that is just not the reality. --Moonshadow

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Z <danyl.eder@... wrote:

Do not take it. It will not help u it will only hurt u. Psychiatric drugs/ antidepressants are psychic power ruining substances. They are specifically designed to harm you, make u docile/ unable, and shut u up. they are chemical lobotomies. they are really bad. Please do not take such drugs. When I hear of fellow SS wanting to take psychiatric / antidepressant drugs its an insult to me and to the rest of my satanic family. It's an insult not because of u but because it seems true SS are not informed / pushed enough away from these substances, like the enemy is winning by pushing these substances on you, and it hurts me because of my experiences with these drugs and because I know psychiatry to be a pseudo science/ fake science and it is of the enemy. Same for the drugs. Just look at the so called side effects of these damn things, sudden death is probably one, not to mention that there's nothing side about these side effects, they are the effects. There's no such thing as bipolar disorder. or other so called disorders. psychiatry ruined my life and so did psychiatric drugs. I was forced to take these harmful substances and held against my will in psychiatric institutions for all my childhood. In the foster care system they drug children constantly and criminally. Most all Psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, cps, dss, staff and such are legal criminals, especially the ones who work at psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment centers. Look I know the industry is a complete fraud and they are criminals against humanity as well. and so is their drugs. Please do yourself a favor and make a brother happy, do not take welbutrin or seroquel or any prescription drug unless its absolutely necessary such as a serious infection or health problem and then u only take antibiotics not psych drugs. Psychiatric drugs have ruined so many innocent gentile lives and so have the people who peddle them. The psychiatric drugs take away your psychic abilities and power and will set u back big time. They also damage your brain. and these so called diagnoses are bullshit. I was diagnosed with bipolar and much more at 3 years old. It was an excuse/ a label they used to continue ruining my life and drugging me. Do not accept these disorders. Mind body connection. U do not have a problem u see. They say u have a problem, manipulate u into believing them, then they throw the drugs on you. That's when they have u because when u really didn't have much of a problem u will know because of the drugs if u take them. I'm trying my best to explain myself here. I'm srry but a 3 year old cant have these god damn disorders, and trust me if u have problems now after taking such drugs expect your problems to increase many times over. It will take away your sex drive, can make u impotent,put holes in your aura, make u drowsy, ruin your brain chemistry, your body chemistry, your health all sorts of things. Look up the side effects then u will know what those drugs are actually for. No drugs, trust me. I'd rather someone smoke marijuana then take psychiatric drugs. Please find another way. Ditch your therapist, your psychiatrist, your psychologist, your social worker, If u have these and never go back. I can't stress it enough. No psychiatry, and none of their drugs.
Hail Satan!

Thank you
Zarion

Sent from my iPhone

hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

any advice?

thx for all of the useful advice..i have been doing more spiritual maintenance and adding vitamin c and meditating outside to my routine. i can tell a difference even in 2 days ill keep it up and repost tyhe results around Yule.
thx again brothers and sisters!
HS!

any advice?

I've been reading these posts, and putting off an opinion, as I have been busy with Spiritual Warfare.

But it is time now, to put my opinion in, for others...

I truly believe the psychiatric docs and the institutions themselves are CORRUPT.

Yes, there are some gentiles, WHO NEED HELP with psychiatric hangups.

IMO personally, those of us who suffer from occassional depression, anxiety, dis-order of some kind, are suffering from the SOUL.

There is dis-ease going on inside. And I attribute this to past life experience, sickness inside our psychic/spiritual self. Due to guilt, due to trauma, due to MOLESTATIONS, due to shit the jew itself, in its "working entity that oppresses us",, inflicts upon us.... ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANITY, ....

that is why we sometimes feel so damned horrible.

I remember being a kid, not wanting to be on this planet, and feeling, "punished" ALMOST,....for being in this life.

For a short time at pre-school age, I was ANGRY that I was born a with female body.

......I have since moved on....and I embrace this life. And my gender. And my sexuality.

I know many of us have a harder time.....
Im not a Harvard Doctor, so I cannot speak too much into just ----STOP YOUR TREATMENT, as this could cause further problems in your lives.

On a personal note again, I recently "weened" myself off of Paroxotine, a generic form of Paxil.

I began taking it 4 yrs ago, after the birth of my daughter, for severe post partum depression....

To the point I was cutting myself.
I was also in a DEAD END relationship with my child's father, who is a drug addict and a very spiritually sick individual.

I have rid myself of him, and of the depression.

I told my doc, I no longer want to take any medication, that it is not necessary.

My doc being Chinese born, agreed. This particular guy is into Holistic treatment, and doesn't advocate the use of drugs if they can be avoided.

So now, I FEEL AGAIN.
I HAVE PASSION.
I AM AWAKE.
I AM A BETTER MOM AS I ENFORCE MY CHILDREN AND TEACH THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD.
I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN.
MY WITCHPOWER HAS INCREASED AGAIN, DUE TO THE DORMANCY I EXPERIENCED WHILE TAKING THE ANTI-DEPRESSANT.

Get off these drugs, if at all possible. The system wishes to DUMB US DOWN, and keep us down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatedarkmoon" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Zarion, I completely disagree with you. Were it not for psychotropic drugs, I could not function. While I believe it is true these drugs block some of our psychic ability, for some they are the only way to have a livable life. you can't speak for everyone about these drugs, there is no cure for many mental illnesses so maintenance is the ONLY thing that keeps us out of the hospital. it would be ideal to not have to take any chemical substances, but for many of us that is just not the reality. --Moonshadow

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Z <danyl.eder@ wrote:

Do not take it. It will not help u it will only hurt u. Psychiatric drugs/ antidepressants are psychic power ruining substances. They are specifically designed to harm you, make u docile/ unable, and shut u up. they are chemical lobotomies. they are really bad. Please do not take such drugs. When I hear of fellow SS wanting to take psychiatric / antidepressant drugs its an insult to me and to the rest of my satanic family. It's an insult not because of u but because it seems true SS are not informed / pushed enough away from these substances, like the enemy is winning by pushing these substances on you, and it hurts me because of my experiences with these drugs and because I know psychiatry to be a pseudo science/ fake science and it is of the enemy. Same for the drugs. Just look at the so called side effects of these damn things, sudden death is probably one, not to mention that there's nothing side about these side effects, they are the effects. There's no such thing as bipolar disorder. or other so called disorders. psychiatry ruined my life and so did psychiatric drugs. I was forced to take these harmful substances and held against my will in psychiatric institutions for all my childhood. In the foster care system they drug children constantly and criminally. Most all Psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, cps, dss, staff and such are legal criminals, especially the ones who work at psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment centers. Look I know the industry is a complete fraud and they are criminals against humanity as well. and so is their drugs. Please do yourself a favor and make a brother happy, do not take welbutrin or seroquel or any prescription drug unless its absolutely necessary such as a serious infection or health problem and then u only take antibiotics not psych drugs. Psychiatric drugs have ruined so many innocent gentile lives and so have the people who peddle them. The psychiatric drugs take away your psychic abilities and power and will set u back big time. They also damage your brain. and these so called diagnoses are bullshit. I was diagnosed with bipolar and much more at 3 years old. It was an excuse/ a label they used to continue ruining my life and drugging me. Do not accept these disorders. Mind body connection. U do not have a problem u see. They say u have a problem, manipulate u into believing them, then they throw the drugs on you. That's when they have u because when u really didn't have much of a problem u will know because of the drugs if u take them. I'm trying my best to explain myself here. I'm srry but a 3 year old cant have these god damn disorders, and trust me if u have problems now after taking such drugs expect your problems to increase many times over. It will take away your sex drive, can make u impotent,put holes in your aura, make u drowsy, ruin your brain chemistry, your body chemistry, your health all sorts of things. Look up the side effects then u will know what those drugs are actually for. No drugs, trust me. I'd rather someone smoke marijuana then take psychiatric drugs. Please find another way. Ditch your therapist, your psychiatrist, your psychologist, your social worker, If u have these and never go back. I can't stress it enough. No psychiatry, and none of their drugs.
Hail Satan!

Thank you
Zarion

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2012, at 11:20 PM, "westleyply" <westleyply@ wrote:

hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

any advice?

@hecatedarkmoon, I disagree with you. I KNOW from my own experiences that we can heal ourselves mentally, physically, and spiritually by using the gifts that Satan gave to us. I am 100% against the use of psychiatric drugs for anyone. And I know that if someone got off drugs and started doing meditations that they will see a change as long as they have patience. It may take longer for someone depending on how much damage has been done to them mentally from their illness and/or the drugs. I know it is possible, if there is a will then there is a way.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2012, at 12:44 PM, "hecatedarkmoon" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Z <danyl.eder@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thank you
Zarion

Sent from my iPhone

hail father SATAN!!!!

any advice?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

actually I can speak for others. My whole life has been a psychotropic drug  nightmare. I have 11 years of experience with psych wards and their cohorts, and their drugs. And saying u can't or someone else cant function without psychiatric drugs is just like seeing oh I can't function without Heroin, cocaine, crystal meth and booze. and the reason there is no cure for mental disorders is because there's no such thing as mental disorders at least surely not the kind u can fix with drugs, there is absolutely no scientific test for mental disorders, no blood tests, no say ahh let me look at your mind today. It's a pseudo science and if u actually did your research u would know this. The only test is a series of questions/ evaluation that is based solely on the mind of the criminal psychiatrists to test weather or not your a sheep and conform. I've lived the horror of psychiatry and know it. And how can u completely disagree with me and then partly agree with me that they block your psychic ability. I completely disagree with u. Psychotropic drugs cause problems they do not help. And if u think u need these drugs to stay out of the hospital then u must believe that u are crazy enough in the first place to need them. Most if not all of the people in psych wards are not crazy but are being held against their will, abused with drugs, and brought down because they are a threat to the "System" and the system wants to tame them. Most are lied on to get to the mental hospital.  The ones who are truly crazy are the ones who a druggies that have abused their minds and thinking with hardcore drugs. Most psychiatrists in these places commit mass perjury and lie to keep a patient base/ count. It's a racket, it's corrupt, it's wrong. and people are brainwashed into thinking they need these drugs when they don't. I think your one of these people. Please wake up to the truth.Thank you.Zarion J

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 21, 2012, at 11:53 AM, "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:
  I've been reading these posts, and putting off an opinion, as I have been busy with Spiritual Warfare.

But it is time now, to put my opinion in, for others...

I truly believe the psychiatric docs and the institutions themselves are CORRUPT.

Yes, there are some gentiles, WHO NEED HELP with psychiatric hangups.

IMO personally, those of us who suffer from occassional depression, anxiety, dis-order of some kind, are suffering from the SOUL.

There is dis-ease going on inside. And I attribute this to past life experience, sickness inside our psychic/spiritual self. Due to guilt, due to trauma, due to MOLESTATIONS, due to shit the jew itself, in its "working entity that oppresses us",, inflicts upon us.... ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANITY, ....

that is why we sometimes feel so damned horrible.

I remember being a kid, not wanting to be on this planet, and feeling, "punished" ALMOST,....for being in this life.

For a short time at pre-school age, I was ANGRY that I was born a with female body.

......I have since moved on....and I embrace this life. And my gender. And my sexuality.

I know many of us have a harder time.....
Im not a Harvard Doctor, so I cannot speak too much into just ----STOP YOUR TREATMENT, as this could cause further problems in your lives.

On a personal note again, I recently "weened" myself off of Paroxotine, a generic form of Paxil.

I began taking it 4 yrs ago, after the birth of my daughter, for severe post partum depression....

To the point I was cutting myself.
I was also in a DEAD END relationship with my child's father, who is a drug addict and a very spiritually sick individual.

I have rid myself of him, and of the depression.

I told my doc, I no longer want to take any medication, that it is not necessary.

My doc being Chinese born, agreed. This particular guy is into Holistic treatment, and doesn't advocate the use of drugs if they can be avoided.

So now, I FEEL AGAIN.
I HAVE PASSION.
I AM AWAKE.
I AM A BETTER MOM AS I ENFORCE MY CHILDREN AND TEACH THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD.
I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN.
MY WITCHPOWER HAS INCREASED AGAIN, DUE TO THE DORMANCY I EXPERIENCED WHILE TAKING THE ANTI-DEPRESSANT.

Get off these drugs, if at all possible. The system wishes to DUMB US DOWN, and keep us down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatedarkmoon" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Z <danyl.eder@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thank you
Zarion

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2012, at 11:20 PM, "westleyply" <westleyply@ wrote:

hail father SATAN!!!!

any advice?

I am bipolar as well, and my psychiatrist picks personality traits that are completely normal (having confidence for example) to say that they see signs of this disorder or another. There was a list of about seven different disorders that she said I show signs of. Before I knew how damaging spiritually the medications she was giving me could be I would keep trying each one she gave me. I would try each for a week or so then lower the dose myself to stop taking as I could tell the medications just made me feel awful. Everything from uncontrollable rage to horrid dreams of killing everyone and everything I loved. I have learned that the issues she was giving me medications for I can handle myself through meditation and paying attention to myself (which at one time I never did, I was always focused on others) Personally I will not take any of these types of medications again because for me they are completely unnecessary. I think this is individual choice though. We all know how these medications will hinder us, but as individuals we have to take the time to know ourselves and decide if we can and will put in the work to be able to function without them. It's by constant work that I have gotten to the point I can function normally without the medications, and it took some time to realize that that having feelings like anger is completely natural when I have a reason to be angry and learning to find a healthy outlet for these emotions rather than trying to suppress them has been very healing.

Hail Satan!

Taking this kind of medication is almost always a complete waste of
time, plus it fucks up your brain and your liver for nothing. If
someone genuinely needs this type of help, the objective should be to
use short-acting doses of short-acting medication and with the goal of
providing just enough assistance to enable you to get through an
impasse. And even then, there are drawbacks that warrant using them
only for this purpose and when nothing else works without medication.

However, we are seeing kikes at the top who do the opposite. Building
up a level of medication at all times makes absolutely no sense. For
most people (with the exception of those who absolutely cannot function
without medication, as might be the case when a person has constant
seizures despite adequate nutrition), this only exposes one to risk
without ongoing benefit. You have medication when you don't need it--to
me, that is as dumb as leaving every light on in your house whether you
need it or not, even when it interferes with your sleeping. People
become dependent on the drugs, and it merely masks problems. Which
defeats the purpose of helping one get past barriers that they otherwise
wouldn't be able to.

As I have read before here, alcohol and weed are safer than most
prescribed psychiatric drugs. Even these have serious risks, can ruin
your brain and liver, open your soul to angel attacks, diminish your
soul's ability to do anything, and make you dependent on them. In fact,
the law is against them--people can and do get into accidents if they
use them and then drive. But, these psychiatric drugs are even worse.
Whether it be Ritalin that is prescribed for everything, antidepressants
that are only "needed" because of the fucking kikes creating unnatural
inhibitions, or Xanax and its cousins, these are some of the worst
substances you can put in your body. Many contain fluoride, which is
poison.

Better to simply improve your nutrition, if necessary by taking quality
supplements (and preferably ones that kikes are not part of the
management team of the manufacturers). Meditation usually works better
than medication, and should be tried first. Then, if you have those
squiggly kike bulbs, I strongly suggest getting rid of them and getting
LED or incandescent (especially if you notice things starting or getting
worse soon after you got kike bulbs in the first place). Not to
mention, those who are attending church should stop--at once, if
possible. The inhibitions created by churches are responsible for many
a mental problem, and I believe that the real child molesters are the
asshole scumbags that install the hang-ups in the first place.

If you are under court order to take these pills, simply place the
requisite number of them in the rubbish at the appointed time. Most
pill dispensing bottles are "dumb" and they need to rely on your
refills. If you get dispensers that electronically log the time you
take the pills, taking them out and placing them in the rubbish will
trick the sensor. Those under court order and requiring actual testing
of blood to make sure you are getting the medication into your system
are shit out of luck with this trick, and the medication will interfere
with your ability to use black magick to force the courts (which are
mostly kike run anyway) to drop the requirement. As for teens who are
parent-ordered to take drugs that are not needed, simply placing them in
the rubbish or flushing them in the toilet works (the pills are usually
small enough to bury in the rubbish can).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kalika" <kalika_rose2001@...
wrote:
I am bipolar as well, and my psychiatrist picks personality traits
that are completely normal (having confidence for example) to say that
they see signs of this disorder or another. There was a list of about
seven different disorders that she said I show signs of. Before I knew
how damaging spiritually the medications she was giving me could be I
would keep trying each one she gave me. I would try each for a week or
so then lower the dose myself to stop taking as I could tell the
medications just made me feel awful. Everything from uncontrollable rage
to horrid dreams of killing everyone and everything I loved. I have
learned that the issues she was giving me medications for I can handle
myself through meditation and paying attention to myself (which at one
time I never did, I was always focused on others) Personally I will not
take any of these types of medications again because for me they are
completely unnecessary. I think this is individual choice though. We all
know how these medications will hinder us, but as individuals we have to
take the time to know ourselves and decide if we can and will put in the
work to be able to function without them. It's by constant work that I
have gotten to the point I can function normally without the
medications, and it took some time to realize that that having feelings
like anger is completely natural when I have a reason to be angry and
learning to find a healthy outlet for these emotions rather than trying
to suppress them has been very healing.
Hail Satan!

The Army gave me Wellbutrin as a smoking cessation and within 2 day I was covered in hives. It may work for you but you are smart for researching it. I did but too late. The side effects are not worth it in my opinion. My brother reminded me of meditation instead of medication. Do what you feel is right but I suggest to avoid all pharm. drugs, especially those from Pfizer.

Kailash

any advice?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back