Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weird

Kass

I go to a community college and last semester no one even dared to look at me. i recently dedicated to satan and i do meditations every day. i know i am becoming stronger even if its not by much. but now all of a sudden ppl notice me. is my energy being detected...or what is going on...cuz i seemed to have went from being a nobody to...a somebody...and the difference was that it was the summer i lost 40lbs and i dedicated to satan. why is everyone suddenly starring at me? HAIL SATAN ! HAIL ASTAROTH!

You must give off a different aura now, one of confidence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

I go to a community college and last semester no one even dared to look at me. i recently dedicated to satan and i do meditations every day. i know i am becoming stronger even if its not by much. but now all of a sudden ppl notice me. is my energy being detected...or what is going on...cuz i seemed to have went from being a nobody to...a somebody...and the difference was that it was the summer i lost 40lbs and i dedicated to satan. why is everyone suddenly starring at me? HAIL SATAN ! HAIL ASTAROTH!

Workings,like aura cleaning or empowering,done overtime,increase one charisma,it do get annoying if u are an introvert.Just do what i did,program the aura.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 07:35 PDT kokabiel24 wrote:

You must give off a different aura now, one of confidence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

Yes,I myself have allways been able to sense engery coming from a person, I'm sure other people notice, but unblinkingly

I tried sumonning a succubus but it didn't work. How long does it take and how does is feel when you get "contacted" (I mean the electrifying feeling) and what does being "open" mean ( sorry Im new to this and i already did the ritual)

2 days ago i had a weird dream (never had one like this)It was for a short time and i woke up 3 hours later sweating, I was inside this dark room with doors in front of me and 1 behind me. It felt so real, like I am I went to the door behind me and then i was like someone else.I was halfnaked (just a towel like thing around my waist) and i was black. I was hiding behind some crops and then out of nowhere I get stabbed right in my chest. I woke up after that, Was this just a nightmare or something else?

Sounds like an enemy attack. Or just internal conflict maybe (you should know that better than anyone). 
-Shael
On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 18:27, hiddenpowerofseasons@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   2 days ago i had a weird dream (never had one like this)It was for a short time and i woke up 3 hours later sweating, I was inside this dark room with doors in front of me and 1 behind me. It felt so real, like I am I went to the door behind me and then i was like someone else.I was halfnaked (just a towel like thing around my waist) and i was black. I was hiding behind some crops and then out of nowhere I get stabbed right in my chest. I woke up after that, Was this just a nightmare or something else?

Again this is another Question that is not real. It is meant to spark something. 
 Oh my he wuz a slave that got killed! First off with metagenics you are always the same race as Race is of the soul. 
 Now what you Seen was obviously a vision then of poor blacky. :( Being tortured by the evil white people. 
 Well then lets portray it like this. Since you are not black, you saw a vision of someone who was. Who lived under JEWISH TYRANNY. As all the slave owners were JEWISH. He was then stabbed and taken back and cannibalized by the evil JEWS. 
 Then The Glorious Holy Aryans came in and abolished Black Slavery. They set them free and treated them with respect and fairness. To where today they enjoy the same freedoms if not more as we do in our own country. 
 Any more questions? :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back