Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weird things

curtisteala

this happend last mounth I live out in Harrisvill city Utah, There was a major thunder storm one night it went away for awhile so i decide to go outside for walk, when I got to the park a cloud out of no where appears I look around my surroundings, It was a clear sky. Next thing I know, I almost got struck by lightening so I start walking towards back home. I could see the street being completly cleared and this cloud is litturly following me so I started to run lighting was coming out everywhere it did not matter where I went the cloud was there. I finally get back home I went into my room for a while not my bedroom but my room for rites, and prayers. I suddenly get this safe and secured feeling again. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP BY THE WAY Now I don't know If this can be proven in a science matter or something was trying to kill me I don't know what it was at all. Can any one explain this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back