Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weird sensation and dreams

ndsishere

Hello all and Hail Satan. I've been experiencing some weird sensations lately. I've just started the power meditation program and did the dedication ritual about 2 weeks ago. First it was hard to get into a trance state but had a breakthrough about 3 days ago. I could really feel the surge of energy going through my body when doing the trance meditation...which was a sensation unlike anything I ever experienced... since that day everything has changed..I feel weird and most of the time not in a pleasant way...I have this weird feeling that is hard to describe..my teeth are sometimes grinding together and I feel very irritable..sometimes i just wanna scream or feel like punching a wall..on top of that I've had 2 weird dreams..and I'm not sure if I was dreaming or awake..in one dream someone was sitting next to me near my head on my bed..when I woke up it felt as if my dream and reality overlaps for just a brief moment and I could feel something or someone pulling my sheets...last night I had a similar dream..I was dreaming that someone was grabbing my legs and lifting me up..I wanted to scream but no sound came out and that's when I woke up..I was flat on my belly with my left hand tucked under my pillow, exactly the same way as in my dream..again when I woke I wasn't sure if it was real or a dream...any comments..or advice...thx.

You're repressed emotions are coming out, kind of happened to me a 3-4 months ago when I started meditating everyday I was just really pissed for a while and a tad depressed, It'll go away in a little while and you end up feeling better than before you meditated afterwards

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ndsishere" <ndsishere@... wrote:

Hello all and Hail Satan. I've been experiencing some weird sensations lately. I've just started the power meditation program and did the dedication ritual about 2 weeks ago. First it was hard to get into a trance state but had a breakthrough about 3 days ago. I could really feel the surge of energy going through my body when doing the trance meditation...which was a sensation unlike anything I ever experienced... since that day everything has changed..I feel weird and most of the time not in a pleasant way...I have this weird feeling that is hard to describe..my teeth are sometimes grinding together and I feel very irritable..sometimes i just wanna scream or feel like punching a wall..on top of that I've had 2 weird dreams..and I'm not sure if I was dreaming or awake..in one dream someone was sitting next to me near my head on my bed..when I woke up it felt as if my dream and reality overlaps for just a brief moment and I could feel something or someone pulling my sheets...last night I had a similar dream..I was dreaming that someone was grabbing my legs and lifting me up..I wanted to scream but no sound came out and that's when I woke up..I was flat on my belly with my left hand tucked under my pillow, exactly the same way as in my dream..again when I woke I wasn't sure if it was real or a dream...any comments..or advice...thx.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back