Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird Feeling

Laurel1

After I dedicated my soul to Satan through my Astral Temple I felt someones lips press to my ear and someones body laying on top of mine (Like I felt squished) and I heard a faint whisper saying "You're under my wing now." For the next five to ten minutes I felt like I couldn't move, and when I got up I felt like I had been asleep for years and my eyes saw things differently, but I was the same. Then, everywhere I went, when I thought of something bad I heard a whisper telling me what's right or not to think like that, and then the voice would say something flattering...kinda like he was flirting with me...The voice is kind of deep, but its always soothing me and its always telling me not to worry about small inperfections...I think he thinks I worry more than I do, or I think I worry less than I do. Can anybody explain this weird feeling?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote:
After I dedicated my soul to Satan through my Astral Temple I felt someones lips press to my ear and someones body laying on top of mine (Like I felt squished) and I heard a faint whisper saying "You're under my wing now." For the next five to ten minutes I felt like I couldn't move, and when I got up I felt like I had been asleep for years and my eyes saw things differently, but I was the same. Then, everywhere I went, when I thought of something bad I heard a whisper telling me what's right or not to think like that, and then the voice would say something flattering...kinda like he was flirting with me...The voice is kind of deep, but its always soothing me and its always telling me not to worry about small inperfections...I think he thinks I worry more than I do, or I think I worry less than I do. Can anybody explain this weird feeling?
Well I got the same experience with you...
I saw a strong wind coming in from the window...
then on top of my body, holding my legs...
but I couldn't move.
and I contacted with it.
but when I woke up, everything was the same...
people tell me i got attacked by spirits...

i would say that its Lucifer contacting you. i wouldnt say flirting lol, he is playful at times. either him or your guardian. most likely your guardian. u should contact the deity and see who it is. and everyone feels differently after their dedication ritual because its a personal thing. only u can interpretate what youre feeling. if its good, then dont worry about it. if its bad, then meditate on good energy and drive it away. hope it helps!   her majesty

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 4:19:16 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Weird Feeling

After I dedicated my soul to Satan through my Astral Temple I felt someones lips press to my ear and someones body laying on top of mine (Like I felt squished) and I heard a faint whisper saying "You're under my wing now." For the next five to ten minutes I felt like I couldn't move, and when I got up I felt like I had been asleep for years and my eyes saw things differently, but I was the same. Then, everywhere I went, when I thought of something bad I heard a whisper telling me what's right or not to think like that, and then the voice would say something flattering.. .kinda like he was flirting with me...The voice is kind of deep, but its always soothing me and its always telling me not to worry about small inperfections. ..I think he thinks I worry more than I do, or I think I worry less than I do. Can anybody explain this weird feeling?

No I just meant it was LIKE flirting...like the kind of energy was flirtatious I guess...I mean I know it was Lucifer once or twice...but to me the energy given off from whoever it is is really flirtatious. Before I became Satanist I talked to a Warlock about some things and I told him about this guy who I thought was following me. He said it seemed like a demon or something from another one of the 9 worlds, but that it didn't seem dangerous just lonely and horny. (horny because he would always touch my inner thigh and breast and leave marks in the morning) That's also another reason it seems like flirting, but ever since I became Satanist, he stopped touching me so much. What does that mean?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hui Lin <shatterose09@... wrote:

i would say that its Lucifer contacting you. i wouldnt say flirting lol, he is playful at times. either him or your guardian. most likely your guardian. u should contact the deity and see who it is. and everyone feels differently after their dedication ritual because its a personal thing. only u can interpretate what youre feeling. if its good, then dont worry about it. if its bad, then meditate on good energy and drive it away. hope it helps!

her majesty

After I dedicated my soul to Satan through my Astral Temple I felt someones lips press to my ear and someones body laying on top of mine (Like I felt squished) and I heard a faint whisper saying "You're under my wing now." For the next five to ten minutes I felt like I couldn't move, and when I got up I felt like I had been asleep for years and my eyes saw things differently, but I was the same. Then, everywhere I went, when I thought of something bad I heard a whisper telling me what's right or not to think like that, and then the voice would say something flattering.. .kinda like he was flirting with me...The voice is kind of deep, but its always soothing me and its always telling me not to worry about small inperfections. ..I think he thinks I worry more than I do, or I think I worry less than I do. Can anybody explain this weird feeling?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote:

it might be your guardian demon

hmmmm wow lol. maybe its a succubus. because i dont know any demons to touch humans like that without permission first. i would say a succubus. it would make more sense. i mean theyre summoned for sex right? lol and i think sometimes a person doent have to summon one to have one. maybe u should try talking to it.. and it decreases a little since u dedicated prob means that ur now protected so its more afraid of u. but i think when ur guards are down, it would take its chances. try contacting it.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 8:07:18 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Weird Feeling

No I just meant it was LIKE flirting...like the kind of energy was flirtatious I guess...I mean I know it was Lucifer once or twice...but to me the energy given off from whoever it is is really flirtatious. Before I became Satanist I talked to a Warlock about some things and I told him about this guy who I thought was following me. He said it seemed like a demon or something from another one of the 9 worlds, but that it didn't seem dangerous just lonely and horny. (horny because he would always touch my inner thigh and breast and leave marks in the morning) That's also another reason it seems like flirting, but ever since I became Satanist, he stopped touching me so much. What does that mean?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Hui Lin <shatterose09@ ... wrote:

i would say that its Lucifer contacting you. i wouldnt say flirting lol, he is playful at times. either him or your guardian. most likely your guardian. u should contact the deity and see who it is. and everyone feels differently after their dedication ritual because its a personal thing. only u can interpretate what youre feeling. if its good, then dont worry about it. if its bad, then meditate on good energy and drive it away. hope it helps!

her majesty

____________ _________ _________ __
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Keisha" <keisha717801@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@ wrote:

it might be your guardian demon
Lucky you, I would've killed for an experience like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back