Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weird dreams.

psychozombie.

Lately i've been having weird ass fucking dreams.
like the one i had last night, i was in my backyard with my brother and our friend. We walked on top of the water down the creek at the edge of our yard and then suddenly everything changed or transformed into a kind of store.i've a dreams about this store b4 but none like this. Everytime i see the store it has different things in it.
My brother and friend went to look for fireworks for some kind of celebration and for some reason i went to look for weapons and found myself stealing a shit ton of explosives. Then everything transformed back into the creek and our yard. i still had the explosives in my hand and my brother and friend looked at me like wtf are you doing with that.? how in the hell did you get it.? And then i half way woke up and rolled over. I started dreaming again and i was alone in the same spot of where i was standing, still had the explosives but some of it was gone. My brother and friend were no where to be seen. Then i woke up because of a bunch of noise.i sat up and held my head because the noises wouldn't stop and i tried to make them out and they were all voices. They were all saying the same things over and over at different times.
Some voices were screaming and some were whispering. The rest of the voices were in between those two ranges. after that i can't remember anything and i woke up and found a little piece of paper under my pillow. the paper was off of the explosives i had in the dream. I didn't think anythign of it, looked at the time and it was 6ish(can't remember for sure.) said out loud," fuck this it's too early." and went back to sleep. the voices started again except they were in a dream.they were all saying the same things but at the same time.i can't remember what they said but i woke up later that day around 11 and walked thru my house.no one was home.(strange because 9 ppl live with me and there is always someone home.) i went outside and there was smoke coming from the same place i was standing at in the yard in my dream. Is there any meaning to this.? I've woke up with things from my dreams under my pillow b4 and it has never been this bad.
Every now and then, i still hear the voices. It's kind of bugging me. I want to understand what they are saying. and if it's nothing important i want it to stop.
Please help me with this.
And sorry for the long story.Thank you in advance for any replies.

<td val[/IMG]O.O that is extremely odd and i have never heard of anything like that happening before.i wish i could give you some advice but i dont have a clue lol.Its kinda kool how the thing from your dream was transported into reality though... HAIL ENKI!

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, psychozombie. <gothic_whore44@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] weird dreams.
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 6:18 AM

like the one i had last night, i was in my backyard with my brother and our friend. We walked on top of the water down the creek at the edge of our yard and then suddenly everything changed or transformed into a kind of store.i've a dreams about this store b4 but none like this. Everytime i see the store it has different things in it.
My brother and friend went to look for fireworks for some kind of celebration and for some reason i went to look for weapons and found myself stealing a shit ton of explosives. Then everything transformed back into the creek and our yard. i still had the explosives in my hand and my brother and friend looked at me like wtf are you doing with that.? how in the hell did you get it.? And then i half way woke up and rolled over. I started dreaming again and i was alone in the same spot of where i was standing, still had the explosives but some of it was gone. My brother and friend were no where to be seen. Then i woke up because of a bunch of noise.i sat up and held my head because the noises wouldn't stop and i tried to make them out and they were all voices. They were all saying the same things over and over at different times.
Some voices were screaming and some were whispering. The rest of the voices were in between those two ranges. after that i can't remember anything and i woke up and found a little piece of paper under my pillow. the paper was off of the explosives i had in the dream. I didn't think anythign of it, looked at the time and it was 6ish(can't remember for sure.) said out loud," fuck this it's too early." and went back to sleep. the voices started again except they were in a dream.they were all saying the same things but at the same time.i can't remember what they said but i woke up later that day around 11 and walked thru my house.no one was home.(strange because 9 ppl live with me and there is always someone home.) i went outside and there was smoke coming from the same place i was standing at in the yard in my dream. Is there any meaning to this.? I've woke up with things from my dreams under my pillow b4 and it has never been this bad.
Every now and then, i still hear the voices. It's kind of bugging me. I want to understand what they are saying. and if it's nothing important i want it to stop.
[/TD]

the wierd shit happening to you is probably the work of demons, maybe there trying to tell you something? as with the voices, its proably the result of meditating. the voices should stop on their own after a while. ;)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kasandra brower <ladyfoxfire14@... wrote:

O.O that is extremely odd and i have never heard of anything like that happening before.i wish i could give you some advice but i dont have a clue lol.Its kinda kool how the thing from your dream was transported into reality though...
HAIL ENKI!

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, psychozombie. <gothic_whore44@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

It may also be ur mind is so attuned that it is picking up broadcasts.

I have heard similar "mixed voices" when i was focusing on my clairaudience points. For some ppl, this also happens when slipping into a very deep trance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "juquin_gallardo" <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

the wierd shit happening to you is probably the work of demons, maybe there trying to tell you something? as with the voices, its proably the result of meditating. the voices should stop on their own after a while. ;)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kasandra brower <ladyfoxfire14@ wrote:

O.O that is extremely odd and i have never heard of anything like that happening before.i wish i could give you some advice but i dont have a clue lol.Its kinda kool how the thing from your dream was transported into reality though...
HAIL ENKI!

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, psychozombie. <gothic_whore44@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

i know dreams. i'm good with them because now i am insomniac. nightmares really, half the time i don't rememebr them, when i do i wish i couldn't rememebr them. when i was smaller i used to have my dreams come true. most still do. alot were people being hurt or killings. i can hear voices in my sleep or out of sleep it usually doesn't matter. it is called clairaudiance we are able to hear psychic things in the world. scary as hell for me. i have heard these voices for a long time. always thought  i was crazy. i also have had things in my dream just poof out of nowhere.. things like scratches that weren't there before. bruises. some times i could understand the voices and others i can not. they were in a different language i think. i tune them out these days. i don't know how i do i just do. they  would get so bad that sometimes i would start writing what they were saying creepy stuff. try void meditation that might help or close your chakras completely cut yourself off from the psychic world around you for a while. it won't be a permanent fix but i could get you to have some peace.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 3:18:25 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back