Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird dream

knightgranham

I was in a train with a friend,loud music was playing and people were partying.I went into another room and i started feeling that my physical body was getting paralized.I was going through some sort of blueish vortex.A voice started telling me it was going to surge energies to my chakras.I started feeling intense tinglihg going from my crown chakra and travelling.I tried to break free because it was very intense and the voice called me a traitorous pig-I woke up and broke free of the paralysis and i felt a pain where the energy was going through my head.I removed it with blue electricity.
Any guidance on this?

Yeah, definitely a spiritual attack... -_- Those fuckers bleh. If you have already performed the Dedication Ritual, then do daily aura of protection and of course cleaning your aura and chakras. If you haven't done the Dedication Ritual, still do the above mentioned, but do the Ritual as soon as you can so that your Guardian can protect you since you're new. The more you advanced, such attacks won't be happening. You'll be too strong for those fuckers to mess with you like that.

Στις 1:31 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "knightgranham@..." <knightgranham@... έγραψε:
  I was in a train with a friend,loud music was playing and people were partying.I went into another room and i started feeling that my physical body was getting paralized.I was going through some sort of blueish vortex.A voice started telling me it was going to surge energies to my chakras.I started feeling intense tinglihg going from my crown chakra and travelling.I tried to break free because it was very intense and the voice called me a traitorous pig-I woke up and broke free of the paralysis and i felt a pain where the energy was going through my head.I removed it with blue electricity.
Any guidance on this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back