Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weird ass dream need help deciphering it

Nick Koch

It starts out perfectly calm on a beach and I hear a cry of pain.  I run to see who it is and its my ex gf  and she looks at me and I ask her what’s wrong and I  look at the ocean and it’s blood filled and body’s are floating everywhere.  One of them crawls out and my ex screams I laugh at her then it tells me something that makes me wake up screaming every time “ I see your soul walking in s wheat rusted field you Satanist scum(sorry I’m just telling you what he says)  he then claws forward a few feet and grabs my ankle and sends me a vision of a bloody battle between two brothers (which is odd cuz I have a brother )  and I see one of them has a cross on and the other has a pendulum and the one with the pendulum is victorious yay  but then is later smites down by the filth known as god so I think it means that we are going to win this battle as said by father but I don’t know what it all means exactly     any sugestions  on what it means??????
 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*--Nick Koch--.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

If your brother is a Christian(or become one) I feel sorry for you, because you will have a bad relation. This I think is a symbol for your end and not the battles end, or for anyone else. The pendulum I think is a symbol for demon allies bur I´m not sure (I´m not that good at reading dreams yet). You will have an open war with the Christians(You as a person I don´t know if there will be more then you). You will win but then some higher up will destroy you (or something like that). Your dream can be made by greys/angels to make you changes path, that´s explains the beginning of the dream.

Hail Satan

Jim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back