Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weight loss

alisha jayda1

Hi SS
I wanted to know if having a lapband surgery gastric sleeve surgery is a good or bad thing, is it against Father Satan's ways if I was to have surgery to have my stomach cut and made small so I could lose weight
Thanks

Hail and Glory to Father Satan and the God's and Goddesses

Get Outlook for Android

It's hard to stick to a diet for a long time, and it's not like I need to lose only 5-7 kilos, I need to lose a lot more and I need to be dieting for at least a whole year to see results, the surgery is to make my stomach smaller so I don't eat as much and that's how you lose weight and of course you have to eat healthy and do exercise too

Get Outlook for Android

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of ed8874@... [SSHealth] <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:39:23 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [SSHealth] Re: Weight loss     It’s fucking stupid, why can’t you just have a diet.

What's your eating habit like?Do you move around alot?
Getting a operation on that isn't the best solution, another reason is because even if you do and you still eat bad you will gain it back on, and if I'm correct anyways most if not all doctors won't do it unless your over a sorten weight. None the least it's not cheap.
If you want to do it or try to it's your life but it's not a wise choice. 
Changing your eating habit and moving around more helps greatly. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Sorry but I have to agree with ed here.

You need a lifestyle change and that is something you can only do yourself and hold yourself to.

Such a surgery sounds like it may be helpful but to me it sounds like cheating.
Work on your willpower to see it through and get it done.
All beginnings are difficult.

Aside from that, you will have to eat little bits regurlarly when that is done.
And you may have less amount of stomach acid. Which may mean you can get sick of food that may just have gone slightly bad.

One more thing I should add. There are people that will have fat more easily on their bodies even if they eat healthy food in normal amounts. This is not a bad thing and can be appealing too.
Just saying.

If you think sticking to a diet is hard for 1 year what are you doing on Spiritual Satanism forums? You know it takes lifetimes to reach the magnum opus right? Or are you one of those people who just like calling themselves satanists without doing anything?
Diet is easy, just stop eating crap like fastfood and commercial poison and you’ll be losing your first fat, then continue, it’s about eating just a little bit less not starving yourself.

Unfortunately the appeal of a gastric band is high because it means that you don't have to alter your attitudes, nor step outside your comfort zone to change your life.

It is highly likely that your weight concerns have arisen over time because of your lifestyle choices with regards to diet and exercise or lack thereof.

Whilst a gastric band will reduce the amount of food you can eat in one sitting, it will not prevent you from eating frequent small meals throughout the day nor encourage you to exercise.

When you get to your target weight, the gastric band will not help keep you there. What will is a slow but permanent adjustment over time through practising better eating habits and increasing your movement steadily and in small increments so as not to risk an injury.

A gastric band is a band-aid (excuse the pun) solution at best.

What is required of you now is much more in terms of courage to face what thus far you have largely ignored.

You say it's hard to stick to a diet and in the very same post you admit that you would have to eat healthy and exercise anyway, even if you do go with surgery.

If you don't manage your health now, what makes you think you will suddenly start doing it after surgery?

You're looking for an easy way out, and that's understandable, but the fact of the matter is that there is no quick fix to anything. Changes have to come from within, and that doesn't mean implants.

Look at it this way. Would you admire yourself more for applying yourself and taking small steps every day to work toward your goals of a better health and a better body, steps that will build a momentum that will compound to carry you to an ever greater future, or would you admire yourself more for falling for the instant gratification of weight loss surgery to fix a problem that in all likelyhood stems from instant gratification to begin with, and does not solve the fundamental issue?

Would you rather be dependent on external means to achieve your desires, or would you rather be independent and build the strength and discipline to manifest your desires through your own will to power?

This is my suggestion: work on yourself. Be honest with yourself and figure out what the root of the problem is. Then take small steps every day to change it. Nothing worth doing or everlasting will come overnight. Be patient with yourself and find the joy in the journey. Get help if you need it, but remember that you, your body and your situation are under your sole control, and nobody but you can fix it. It's all up to you.

The discipline that you learn along the way will benefit you for the rest of your life. I've done it, and so can you.

Thank you for your advice, and you are so right and yes I should do it they way you said it, i am trying everyday little by little, thanks again

GLORY To Father Enki
GLORY To our God's and Goddesses of Orion

Get Outlook for Android

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of curi0@... [SSHealth] <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 1:37:34 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [SSHealth] Re: Weight loss     You say it's hard to stick to a diet and in the very same post you admit that you would have to eat healthy and exercise anyway, even if you do go with surgery.

If you don't manage your health now, what makes you think you will suddenly start doing it after surgery?

You're looking for an easy way out, and that's understandable, but the fact of the matter is that there is no quick fix to anything. Changes have to come from within, and that doesn't mean implants.

Look at it this way. Would you admire yourself more for applying yourself and taking small steps every day to work toward your goals of a better health and a better body, steps that will build a momentum that will compound to carry you to an ever greater future, or would you admire yourself more for falling for the instant gratification of weight loss surgery to fix a problem that in all likelyhood stems from instant gratification to begin with, and does not solve the fundamental issue?

Would you rather be dependent on external means to achieve your desires, or would you rather be independent and build the strength and discipline to manifest your desires through your own will to power?

This is my suggestion: work on yourself. Be honest with yourself and figure out what the root of the problem is. Then take small steps every day to change it. Nothing worth doing or everlasting will come overnight. Be patient with yourself and find the joy in the journey. Get help if you need it, but remember that you, your body and your situation are under your sole control, and nobody but you can fix it. It's all up to you.

The discipline that you learn along the way will benefit you for the rest of your life. I've done it, and so can you..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back