Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weed?

creepy_dude4555

I am a frequent user of marijuana, but my high priest says "u know how much u meditate?
Well once you smoke it takes all that power u got from it and flushes it down the drain."

Any further advice?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "creepy_dude4555" <creepy_dude4555@... wrote:
I am a frequent user of marijuana, but my high priest says "u know how much u meditate?
Well once you smoke it takes all that power u got from it and flushes it down the drain."

Any further advice?
Your high priest is right in a way if you are using it to advance yourself as you yourself aren't developing, you are just using an external source, like ritual tools, which you don't have access to all the time. But if you are using it recreationally I don't think it would interfere, then again I don't use drugs so I have no idea.

My advice would be to not do drugs but it is your choice, all I can say is wait for either high priest Ian or high priestess Maxine to give advice as they would know more than me.

Well, from a technical point of view, that sounds about right. As stated on the JoS, some drugs cross your senses such as what you can do in spiritual practices. However, it doesnt do it in a healthy way: It just screws with the wiring in your head which just happens to trigger that sort of response. In other words, it could easily muck up what you accomplish in your meditations. Its just a guess, but even if Im wrong, marijuana in specific causes fat build up between your brain cells, so your thinking will indefinately slow down with repeated use. I would advise you stop using the drug so you can keep a more proper state of mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back