Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wednesday 13 song "Thank you Satan"

Mary1

hi i tried to get this song but couldn't find it. could some one give me a link to the song? please and thank you

Hail Father Satan

You know the song 'thank you satan' from wednesday 13 is actually not talking about the Father Satan we are in union with.  If you read the lyrics to the song they are thanking and worshiping the christian version of satan and are praising him for being evil for that is what they like and that's it, so it's somewhat blasphemous to our Father.   Hail ENKI    
----- Original Message ----- From: william northam To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:05 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Wednesday 13 song "Thank you Satan"
  here's the link to it on youtube
http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=BjkFWYCf- BQ

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Mary <early.mary@yahoo. com wrote:
  hi i tried to get this song but couldn't find it. could some one give me a link to the song? please and thank you

Hail Father Satan

That's so true. Like they say Devil take the D off and it spells evil. When father is not at all like that. I just look up the lyrics yesterday. Realize what their saying which is not true, but Thank You the True Father Satan and not the xians way they view him. I was going to download it two days ago, but couldn't. I guess Father was trying
to let me view the lyrics to see what their actually meaning.

Hail Satan and the Gods!!!

thank you for replying and giving me a heads up about the song.

Hail our true Father Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

You know the song 'thank you satan' from wednesday 13 is actually not talking about the Father Satan we are in union with. If you read the lyrics to the song they are thanking and worshiping the christian version of satan and are praising him for being evil for that is what they like and that's it, so it's somewhat blasphemous to our Father.

Hail ENKI

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Wednesday 13 song "Thank you Satan"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjkFWYCf-BQ

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Mary <early.mary@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

You made me realise that life was worth living - so i gave it one more try
All my faith I put in you, time after time you proved yourself so true
You're the devil, take off the D it spells evil and that make me so happy
All your words they give me strength and i'm e-v-i-l confident

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see  that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http://www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-Et ... dEvil.html, http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

I believe in a lot of things...
And i believe the devil's alright with me

You're the gift that keeps on giving... Thank you Satan
You made my life worth living... Thank you Satan
You made all my dreams come true... Thank you Satan
You know Satan, I love you... Thank you Satan

Everyday i look in the mirror and everything becomes so clearer
You're the reason for the season and it's true Satan I love you
Don't go to heaven, go to hell it's more fun and they'll treat you really well
If you believe you can succeed i'm living proof now look at me

You know Satan, I love you... Thank you Satan.
--- In [email protected], "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

You know the song 'thank you satan' from wednesday 13 is actually not talking about the Father Satan we are in union with. If you read the lyrics to the song they are thanking and worshiping the christian version of satan and are praising him for being evil for that is what they like and that's it, so it's somewhat blasphemous to our Father.

Hail ENKI

To: [email protected]

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Mary early.mary@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

Try listening to the rest of their songs, it is nothing but murder and high praise for a satan who is purely evil and gives them every dark and evil wish they desire, this song is the softer side of what they really sing about, I downloaded it off of iTunes and found them to be worshipping only the christian god and that's it.   Hail Father Lucifer, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: levity_awaits To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 10:43 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Wednesday 13 song "Thank you Satan"

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see  that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmake r.org/Dew/ Dew7/D7-Etymolog yOfTheWordEvil. html, http://www.hypertho t.com/1118_ bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

Hail ENKI

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Mary ea rly.mary@. .. wrote:

Hail Father Satan

Evil spelt backwards is live. Of course Father isn't evil, but
nonetheless...just think on that for a bit.

On 1/14/10, Matt & Lindey Lee <mattlindsey@... wrote:
Try listening to the rest of their songs, it is nothing but murder and high
praise for a satan who is purely evil and gives them every dark and evil
wish they desire, this song is the softer side of what they really sing
about, I downloaded it off of iTunes and found them to be worshipping only
the christian god and that's it.

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 10:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Wednesday 13 song "Thank you Satan"

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I
see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how
this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my
knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the
things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and
is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to
make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't
seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no
indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling
like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who
would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly
been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light:
http: //www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-EtymologyOfTheWordEvil.html,
http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other
Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and
is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still
not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before
you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

Don't go to heaven, go to hell it's more fun and they'll treat you really
well

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt & Lindey Lee"
<mattlindsey@... wrote:

You know the song 'thank you satan' from wednesday 13 is actually not
talking about the Father Satan we are in union with. If you read the lyrics
to the song they are thanking and worshiping the christian version of satan
and are praising him for being evil for that is what they like and that's
it, so it's somewhat blasphemous to our Father.

Hail ENKI

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Mary ea rly.mary@... wrote:

hi i tried to get this song but couldn't find it. could some one give me
a link to the song? please and thank you

Hail Father Satan

Just how many of the other songs have YOU listened to? I bet not many others. I have every single song by him and his other bands. Not seeing a whole lot of praise for that, but maybe I'm just DEAF. Maybe a few songs, but come on, they don't know the truth about him more than likely. I was only describing my feelings of one song they made, because I just happened to listen to it after that one thing and now this discussion has become about all their other songs which is totally redundant. I was describing the positive feeling I got about ONE song they did that had meaning to ME as it gave ME the inner peace I was seeking after such a bullshit experience. As far as the murder and all that, if you've ever researched his history, he's into horror movies and gloomy shit like Adam's Family and whatnot hence the name Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, etc. Sure you'll be the one to talk about this one band that has made a few seemingly blasphemous songs about the Christian "version" of him, but no one ever mentions Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper or any of those bands and their negative portrayal of Satan being evil and dark and whatnot. Hell, even Marilyn Manson made him seem dark and evil. Did any of these people write a song called "Thank You Satan"? Sure as FUCK doesn't seem like it, but yet these bands are constantly praised by those that call themselves Spiritual Satanists. All the black metal and shit is usually gorey and brutal so what's exactly your point on that pertaining to Wednesday 13? One song that sees him as positive influence and for some reason that's considered praising a false version of him. Does that mean no one besides a Spiritual Satanist can truly be capable of praising him for anything considering we know what he's really like? I mean come on. If I were him, I would be happy for any praise that I got from anyone considering I'd been blasphemed for several hundreds to thousands of years prior especially since the song makes no indication of him being completely fuckin' bad for you like you're making it to be. Just because they don't fully believe in the TRUE Satan doesn't mean the person listening to the song isn't so this discussion should be over now.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Try listening to the rest of their songs, it is nothing but murder and high praise for a satan who is purely evil and gives them every dark and evil wish they desire, this song is the softer side of what they really sing about, I downloaded it off of iTunes and found them to be worshipping only the christian god and that's it.

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-EtymologyOfTheWordEvil.html, http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail ENKI

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Mary ea rly.mary@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

I have downloaded 2 of their albums and 85% of their songs is praising the ficticious Satan.  I could care less what HIS story is or if there are other songs that are good, if you so much as sing one song I consider blasphemous towards Father then you are labeled as a regular christian satan worshiper and I will write you off!  If you are the type to enjoy certain music even though it can be blasphemous towards our father then go right ahead that's your choice.   Hail Satan  
----- Original Message ----- From: levity_awaits To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:10 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Wednesday 13 song "Thank you Satan"
  Just how many of the other songs have YOU listened to? I bet not many others. I have every single song by him and his other bands. Not seeing a whole lot of praise for that, but maybe I'm just DEAF. Maybe a few songs, but come on, they don't know the truth about him more than likely. I was only describing my feelings of one song they made, because I just happened to listen to it after that one thing and now this discussion has become about all their other songs which is totally redundant. I was describing the positive feeling I got about ONE song they did that had meaning to ME as it gave ME the inner peace I was seeking after such a bullshit experience. As far as the murder and all that, if you've ever researched his history, he's into horror movies and gloomy shit like Adam's Family and whatnot hence the name Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, etc. Sure you'll be the one to talk about this one band that has made a few seemingly blasphemous songs about the Christian "v ersion" of him, but no one ever mentions Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper or any of those bands and their negative portrayal of Satan being evil and dark and whatnot. Hell, even Marilyn Manson made him seem dark and evil. Did any of these people write a song called "Thank You Satan"? Sure as FUCK doesn't seem like it, but yet these bands are constantly praised by those that call themselves Spiritual Satanists. All the black metal and shit is usually gorey and brutal so what's exactly your point on that pertaining to Wednesday 13? One song that sees him as positive influence and for some reason that's considered praising a false version of him. Does that mean no one besides a Spiritual Satanist can truly be capable of praising him for anything considering we know what he's really like? I mean come on. If I were him, I would be happy for any praise that I got from anyone considering I'd been blasphemed for several hundreds to thousands of years prior especially sin ce the song makes no indication of him being completely fuckin' bad for you like you're making it to be. Just because they don't fully believe in the TRUE Satan doesn't mean the person listening to the song isn't so this discussion should be over now.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

Try listening to the rest of their songs, it is nothing but murder and high praise for a satan who is purely evil and gives them every dark and evil wish they desire, this song is the softer side of what they really sing about, I downloaded it off of iTunes and found them to be worshipping only the christian god and that's it.

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker. org/Dew/Dew7/ D7-EtymologyOfTh eWordEvil. html, http://www.hypertho t.com/1118_ bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

Do not question my loyalty to Satan. That's completely insulting. You're keeping this argument going which is completely defying unity as you are merely just saying whatever you can to make yourself feel right as if you have the right to judge anyone while making me feel unnecessary negative energy to someone who should be my ally. Isn't that why we're all in this group? If what I'm listening to is blasphemous to Enki or any of his close friends, I think he would tell me and he has on many accounts told me what's offensive to him and what's not. If anything, I've done more things showing LOYALTY to him then blasphemy as opposed to the people that come here and just continue fights like those god damn trolls that inhabit Youtube and are always trying to keep the bullshit drama going. I mentioned a positive experience about a song I felt was a positive message which gave me a positive feeling and now you've turned it into something completely the opposite and are basically making me feel as though I should have never even brought it up. So I opened Pandora's box so to speak. Congrats on making me feel like that and ruining a positive message I was trying to convey here that more music should be dedicated to the positive aspect of who/what Satan really is and I felt that it was touching more towards that aspect. Perhaps I was wrong, but who the hell are you to judge and speak for everyone here? There could've been nicer ways to put everything you've said instead of just immediately pointing the finger and saying, "Oh, that's blasphemous and praising a false Christian devil version of him." Calling me a Christian Satanist or some shit? Wtf is that? Not once have I praised YHWH or Jewsus so wtf is that about? I'm constantly putting out flyers exposing the truth about Satan and Jesus and telling who's real and who isn't. The side about Jesus clearly says he was composed of 18+ pagan gods. How very "Christian" of me to put those around, huh? Yeah, you've made me feel unnecessary anger towards you which is something I don't like to feel as all of us should know that anger is dangerous when used in a destructive way so wtf are you trying to accomplish here by being the judge of what fuckin' music I'm listening to or what others listen to?? Sounds like you're trying to put limits on what we can listen to just like a Christian so who's in the wrong now? There are NO limits in Satanism. You should know that. We can listen to whatever the fuck we want so long as we don't take the blasphemous shit to heart which I never will. If you have any more BS to spout about this subject, I suggest you talk to Father or Enlil. I'm sure Enlil would be DELIGHTED to talk to you about your trolling.

Hail Satan and Beezelbub!
Unity for all a dedicated Satanist!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

I have downloaded 2 of their albums and 85% of their songs is praising the ficticious Satan. I could care less what HIS story is or if there are other songs that are good, if you so much as sing one song I consider blasphemous towards Father then you are labeled as a regular christian satan worshiper and I will write you off! If you are the type to enjoy certain music even though it can be blasphemous towards our father then go right ahead that's your choice.

Hail Satan

Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:10 PM

Just how many of the other songs have YOU listened to? I bet not many others. I have every single song by him and his other bands. Not seeing a whole lot of praise for that, but maybe I'm just DEAF. Maybe a few songs, but come on, they don't know the truth about him more than likely. I was only describing my feelings of one song they made, because I just happened to listen to it after that one thing and now this discussion has become about all their other songs which is totally redundant. I was describing the positive feeling I got about ONE song they did that had meaning to ME as it gave ME the inner peace I was seeking after such a bullshit experience. As far as the murder and all that, if you've ever researched his history, he's into horror movies and gloomy shit like Adam's Family and whatnot hence the name Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, etc. Sure you'll be the one to talk about this one band that has made a few seemingly blasphemous songs about the Christian "v ersion" of him, but no one ever mentions Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper or any of those bands and their negative portrayal of Satan being evil and dark and whatnot. Hell, even Marilyn Manson made him seem dark and evil. Did any of these people write a song called "Thank You Satan"? Sure as FUCK doesn't seem like it, but yet these bands are constantly praised by those that call themselves Spiritual Satanists. All the black metal and shit is usually gorey and brutal so what's exactly your point on that pertaining to Wednesday 13? One song that sees him as positive influence and for some reason that's considered praising a false version of him. Does that mean no one besides a Spiritual Satanist can truly be capable of praising him for anything considering we know what he's really like? I mean come on. If I were him, I would be happy for any praise that I got from anyone considering I'd been blasphemed for several hundreds to thousands of years prior especially sin ce the song makes no indication of him being completely fuckin' bad for you like you're making it to be. Just because they don't fully believe in the TRUE Satan doesn't mean the person listening to the song isn't so this discussion should be over now.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-EtymologyOfTheWordEvil.html, http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

I never once argued your faith, and I did not insult you about your faith.  If you get angry this easily then meditate a little more and become a little more peaceful, I was just bringing a concern I had out, and this topic is one I created not you, even though your original post is what sparked it.  I gave no negative energy and if you took too much offense to it then you are really over doing it.  Are you a crazed fan or something?  Wednesday 13, regardless of their upbringing or their actual intensions, most of their songs focus on negative evil energy, I actually get this feeling when I listen.  I gave them a chance, I downloaded 2 complete albums and listed to every single song, they are the typical xian Satan worshiper in song, regardless of what they are in real life.  The point of these discussions is to get out our thoughts and feelings on a subject, and since you can't tell the manner in which someone is speaking through writing then you really need to just take it as if someone is making a calm statement.  Chill out, I am your ally, if I weren't I would not be trying to enlighten you and others on some of the songs I hear, I would let you continue to listen to them even though I think they are offensive to Father.  I brought this because I thought you and others were just listening to a catchy tune, which I have to admit they are rather catchy, just wanted to shed some light on something you and others may have not noticed yourselves.  I am sorry if you took offense to it, but I will say what I feel and if you take it the wrong way all the time then either ignore my posts or don't bother coming on the blog.   Hail Satan, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: levity_awaits To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 2:36 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Wednesday 13 song "Thank you Satan"
  Do not question my loyalty to Satan. That's completely insulting. You're keeping this argument going which is completely defying unity as you are merely just saying whatever you can to make yourself feel right as if you have the right to judge anyone while making me feel unnecessary negative energy to someone who should be my ally. Isn't that why we're all in this group? If what I'm listening to is blasphemous to Enki or any of his close friends, I think he would tell me and he has on many accounts told me what's offensive to him and what's not. If anything, I've done more things showing LOYALTY to him then blasphemy as opposed to the people that come here and just continue fights like those god damn trolls that inhabit Youtube and are always trying to keep the bullshit drama going. I mentioned a positive experience about a song I felt was a positive message which gave me a positive feeling and now you've turned it into something completely the opposite and are basic ally making me feel as though I should have never even brought it up. So I opened Pandora's box so to speak. Congrats on making me feel like that and ruining a positive message I was trying to convey here that more music should be dedicated to the positive aspect of who/what Satan really is and I felt that it was touching more towards that aspect. Perhaps I was wrong, but who the hell are you to judge and speak for everyone here? There could've been nicer ways to put everything you've said instead of just immediately pointing the finger and saying, "Oh, that's blasphemous and praising a false Christian devil version of him." Calling me a Christian Satanist or some shit? Wtf is that? Not once have I praised YHWH or Jewsus so wtf is that about? I'm constantly putting out flyers exposing the truth about Satan and Jesus and telling who's real and who isn't. The side about Jesus clearly says he was composed of 18+ pagan gods. How very "Christian" of me to put those around, huh? Yeah, you've made me feel unnecessary anger towards you which is something I don't like to feel as all of us should know that anger is dangerous when used in a destructive way so wtf are you trying to accomplish here by being the judge of what fuckin' music I'm listening to or what others listen to?? Sounds like you're trying to put limits on what we can listen to just like a Christian so who's in the wrong now? There are NO limits in Satanism. You should know that. We can listen to whatever the fuck we want so long as we don't take the blasphemous shit to heart which I never will. If you have any more BS to spout about this subject, I suggest you talk to Father or Enlil. I'm sure Enlil would be DELIGHTED to talk to you about your trolling.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

I have downloaded 2 of their albums and 85% of their songs is praising the ficticious Satan. I could care less what HIS story is or if there are other songs that are good, if you so much as sing one song I consider blasphemous towards Father then you are labeled as a regular christian satan worshiper and I will write you off! If you are the type to enjoy certain music even though it can be blasphemous towards our father then go right ahead that's your choice.

Hail Satan

Just how many of the other songs have YOU listened to? I bet not many others. I have every single song by him and his other bands. Not seeing a whole lot of praise for that, but maybe I'm just DEAF. Maybe a few songs, but come on, they don't know the truth about him more than likely. I was only describing my feelings of one song they made, because I just happened to listen to it after that one thing and now this discussion has become about all their other songs which is totally redundant. I was describing the positive feeling I got about ONE song they did that had meaning to ME as it gave ME the inner peace I was seeking after such a bullshit experience. As far as the murder and all that, if you've ever researched his history, he's into horror movies and gloomy shit like Adam's Family and whatnot hence the name Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, etc. Sure you'll be the one to talk about this one band that has made a few seemingly blasphemous songs about the Christian "v e rsion" of him, but no one ever mentions Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper or any of those bands and their negative portrayal of Satan being evil and dark and whatnot. Hell, even Marilyn Manson made him seem dark and evil. Did any of these people write a song called "Thank You Satan"? Sure as FUCK doesn't seem like it, but yet these bands are constantly praised by those that call themselves Spiritual Satanists. All the black metal and shit is usually gorey and brutal so what's exactly your point on that pertaining to Wednesday 13? One song that sees him as positive influence and for some reason that's considered praising a false version of him. Does that mean no one besides a Spiritual Satanist can truly be capable of praising him for anything considering we know what he's really like? I mean come on. If I were him, I would be happy for any praise that I got from anyone considering I'd been blasphemed for several hundreds to thousands of years prior especially sin ce the song makes no indication of him being completely fuckin' bad for you like you're making it to be. Just because they don't fully believe in the TRUE Satan doesn't mean the person listening to the song isn't so this discussion should be over now.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker. org/Dew/Dew7/ D7-EtymologyOfTh eWordEvil. h tml, http://www.hypertho t.com/1118_ bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

After reading my last post I can see how you would've taken that personally, when I said when you do this or when you do that I was really using that as a term for anyone doing something, not specifically you. Not all of their songs are bad, I especially like the one about god being a lie!! I just know from first hand interactions with Father that everytime the subject of what the world now refers to him as he gets a rather depressed look about him, so I know that the referenecs the bible gave him does indeed upset him. All I was doing was pointing out something about Wednesday 13 that I was really trying to project about the entire black metal community. I havn't, to this day, found a band that actually worships Satan the same as you would find in a church hymnal about god, not even in heavy metal version. I was not trying to single you out, but the genre in general. I am glad that the Thank you Satan song gave you a great feeling, for 99% of that song is great, there was only a small portion that made me wince a little. Again, I apologize if I made you upset and this message is after a message I submitted earlier that hasn't been posted as of yet. Go with Satan, he won't steer you in the wrong direction, but watch out for those emposters that will

Hail Satan,
Matt

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@... wrote:

Do not question my loyalty to Satan. That's completely insulting. You're keeping this argument going which is completely defying unity as you are merely just saying whatever you can to make yourself feel right as if you have the right to judge anyone while making me feel unnecessary negative energy to someone who should be my ally. Isn't that why we're all in this group? If what I'm listening to is blasphemous to Enki or any of his close friends, I think he would tell me and he has on many accounts told me what's offensive to him and what's not. If anything, I've done more things showing LOYALTY to him then blasphemy as opposed to the people that come here and just continue fights like those god damn trolls that inhabit Youtube and are always trying to keep the bullshit drama going. I mentioned a positive experience about a song I felt was a positive message which gave me a positive feeling and now you've turned it into something completely the opposite and are basically making me feel as though I should have never even brought it up. So I opened Pandora's box so to speak. Congrats on making me feel like that and ruining a positive message I was trying to convey here that more music should be dedicated to the positive aspect of who/what Satan really is and I felt that it was touching more towards that aspect. Perhaps I was wrong, but who the hell are you to judge and speak for everyone here? There could've been nicer ways to put everything you've said instead of just immediately pointing the finger and saying, "Oh, that's blasphemous and praising a false Christian devil version of him." Calling me a Christian Satanist or some shit? Wtf is that? Not once have I praised YHWH or Jewsus so wtf is that about? I'm constantly putting out flyers exposing the truth about Satan and Jesus and telling who's real and who isn't. The side about Jesus clearly says he was composed of 18+ pagan gods. How very "Christian" of me to put those around, huh? Yeah, you've made me feel unnecessary anger towards you which is something I don't like to feel as all of us should know that anger is dangerous when used in a destructive way so wtf are you trying to accomplish here by being the judge of what fuckin' music I'm listening to or what others listen to?? Sounds like you're trying to put limits on what we can listen to just like a Christian so who's in the wrong now? There are NO limits in Satanism. You should know that. We can listen to whatever the fuck we want so long as we don't take the blasphemous shit to heart which I never will. If you have any more BS to spout about this subject, I suggest you talk to Father or Enlil. I'm sure Enlil would be DELIGHTED to talk to you about your trolling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

Quit your bitching, we're all here as an alliance...xians are the foes.

Long story short the song is about Satan in a posotive manor, and a Satanist is ANYONE with a posotive outlook on Satan, like a young Satanist, I'm sure the song is filled with misconceptions and stupidity, but they tried to make a song about Satan in a manor praising Him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

I meditate as often as possible and cleanse my aura as often as possible, but that's besides the point. You gave a respectful response and I accept your apology and apologize as well for possibly overreacting a bit. Just the way I took the meaning of the song mentioned was a very uplifting experience, because I was thinking of the real Satan. The beautiful shining one that made me feel his positive energy when I was feeling rather negative. If after a while, I feel the songs are truly blasphemous, FUCK IT, I'll delete them all save for that one that made me feel that way. So I think we can end this on good terms and thank you for not making it any worse after my last post, but instead being more civil and all that. All is settled. No harsh feelings. Take care.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

I never once argued your faith, and I did not insult you about your faith. If you get angry this easily then meditate a little more and become a little more peaceful, I was just bringing a concern I had out, and this topic is one I created not you, even though your original post is what sparked it. I gave no negative energy and if you took too much offense to it then you are really over doing it. Are you a crazed fan or something? Wednesday 13, regardless of their upbringing or their actual intensions, most of their songs focus on negative evil energy, I actually get this feeling when I listen. I gave them a chance, I downloaded 2 complete albums and listed to every single song, they are the typical xian Satan worshiper in song, regardless of what they are in real life. The point of these discussions is to get out our thoughts and feelings on a subject, and since you can't tell the manner in which someone is speaking through writing then you really need to just take it as if someone is making a calm statement. Chill out, I am your ally, if I weren't I would not be trying to enlighten you and others on some of the songs I hear, I would let you continue to listen to them even though I think they are offensive to Father. I brought this because I thought you and others were just listening to a catchy tune, which I have to admit they are rather catchy, just wanted to shed some light on something you and others may have not noticed yourselves. I am sorry if you took offense to it, but I will say what I feel and if you take it the wrong way all the time then either ignore my posts or don't bother coming on the blog.

Hail Satan,
Matt

Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 2:36 AM

Do not question my loyalty to Satan. That's completely insulting. You're keeping this argument going which is completely defying unity as you are merely just saying whatever you can to make yourself feel right as if you have the right to judge anyone while making me feel unnecessary negative energy to someone who should be my ally. Isn't that why we're all in this group? If what I'm listening to is blasphemous to Enki or any of his close friends, I think he would tell me and he has on many accounts told me what's offensive to him and what's not. If anything, I've done more things showing LOYALTY to him then blasphemy as opposed to the people that come here and just continue fights like those god damn trolls that inhabit Youtube and are always trying to keep the bullshit drama going. I mentioned a positive experience about a song I felt was a positive message which gave me a positive feeling and now you've turned it into something completely the opposite and are basic ally making me feel as though I should have never even brought it up. So I opened Pandora's box so to speak. Congrats on making me feel like that and ruining a positive message I was trying to convey here that more music should be dedicated to the positive aspect of who/what Satan really is and I felt that it was touching more towards that aspect. Perhaps I was wrong, but who the hell are you to judge and speak for everyone here? There could've been nicer ways to put everything you've said instead of just immediately pointing the finger and saying, "Oh, that's blasphemous and praising a false Christian devil version of him." Calling me a Christian Satanist or some shit? Wtf is that? Not once have I praised YHWH or Jewsus so wtf is that about? I'm constantly putting out flyers exposing the truth about Satan and Jesus and telling who's real and who isn't. The side about Jesus clearly says he was composed of 18+ pagan gods. How very "Christian" of me to put those around, huh? Yeah, you've made me feel unnecessary anger towards you which is something I don't like to feel as all of us should know that anger is dangerous when used in a destructive way so wtf are you trying to accomplish here by being the judge of what fuckin' music I'm listening to or what others listen to?? Sounds like you're trying to put limits on what we can listen to just like a Christian so who's in the wrong now? There are NO limits in Satanism. You should know that. We can listen to whatever the fuck we want so long as we don't take the blasphemous shit to heart which I never will. If you have any more BS to spout about this subject, I suggest you talk to Father or Enlil. I'm sure Enlil would be DELIGHTED to talk to you about your trolling.

Hail Satan

Just how many of the other songs have YOU listened to? I bet not many others. I have every single song by him and his other bands. Not seeing a whole lot of praise for that, but maybe I'm just DEAF. Maybe a few songs, but come on, they don't know the truth about him more than likely. I was only describing my feelings of one song they made, because I just happened to listen to it after that one thing and now this discussion has become about all their other songs which is totally redundant. I was describing the positive feeling I got about ONE song they did that had meaning to ME as it gave ME the inner peace I was seeking after such a bullshit experience. As far as the murder and all that, if you've ever researched his history, he's into horror movies and gloomy shit like Adam's Family and whatnot hence the name Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, etc. Sure you'll be the one to talk about this one band that has made a few seemingly blasphemous songs about the Christian "v e rsion" of him, but no one ever mentions Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper or any of those bands and their negative portrayal of Satan being evil and dark and whatnot. Hell, even Marilyn Manson made him seem dark and evil. Did any of these people write a song called "Thank You Satan"? Sure as FUCK doesn't seem like it, but yet these bands are constantly praised by those that call themselves Spiritual Satanists. All the black metal and shit is usually gorey and brutal so what's exactly your point on that pertaining to Wednesday 13? One song that sees him as positive influence and for some reason that's considered praising a false version of him. Does that mean no one besides a Spiritual Satanist can truly be capable of praising him for anything considering we know what he's really like? I mean come on. If I were him, I would be happy for any praise that I got from anyone considering I'd been blasphemed for several hundreds to thousands of years prior especially sin ce the song makes no indication of him being completely fuckin' bad for you like you're making it to be. Just because they don't fully believe in the TRUE Satan doesn't mean the person listening to the song isn't so this discussion should be over now.

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-EtymologyOfTheWordEvil.h tml, http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

I think in the case of this particular song and excluding any other albums..blah blah blah.. let us just interpret it as sarcasm for our acts because what we do as satanists here IS interpreted by the majority AS evil. Just for this one song let's just write it off as sarcasm. okay?

I'd also like to add that almost everbody who has  argued in this post seems like they have completely read the other persons post. So let's just write this off and get on with our lives and make music for father like HP Maxine posted about earlier. That would make it a whole hell of a lot easier(no puns or offense intended) than people bitching and moaning about how it doesn't completely comply with some strand of religion or whatever.

Seriously, just for one moment in that song the poster of the original message found some scrap of meaning in that song that she wanted to hold on to.

ALL WE HAVE ARE THE SCRAPS THAT THE XIANS HAVEN'T TAKEN FROM US. That being said we should savor every single piece we can get until we can get the whole picture/tapestry/whatever other metaphor back together.

PLEASE , lets move on.
Thank you to the original poster because I like the song too :D
I highlited in this post to make it easier to read for those who skim through paragraphs(ahem).

~~~~HAIL SATAN~~~~~~~`
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 11:28:23 AM

After reading my last post I can see how you would've taken that personally, when I said when you do this or when you do that I was really using that as a term for anyone doing something, not specifically you. Not all of their songs are bad, I especially like the one about god being a lie!! I just know from first hand interactions with Father that everytime the subject of what the world now refers to him as he gets a rather depressed look about him, so I know that the referenecs the bible gave him does indeed upset him. All I was doing was pointing out something about Wednesday 13 that I was really trying to project about the entire black metal community. I havn't, to this day, found a band that actually worships Satan the same as you would find in a church hymnal about god, not even in heavy metal version. I was not trying to single you out, but the genre in general. I am glad that the Thank you Satan song gave you a great feeling, for 99% of that song is great, there was only a small portion that made me wince a little. Again, I apologize if I made you upset and this message is after a message I submitted earlier that hasn't been posted as of yet. Go with Satan, he won't steer you in the wrong direction, but watch out for those emposters that will

Hail Satan,
Matt

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be.. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker. org/Dew/Dew7/ D7-EtymologyOfTh eWordEvil. html, http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

Wow, this post brings one thing to my mind.
Music/Foods/Worldly Materials etc. If there is advertisement for xtianty I would consider it obvious not to indulge in those things. But! Music, there are SO many genres, music has a way of talking to my soul and lifting me into another place momentarily. I do agree with Levity_Awaits about personal awareness; knowing where your loyalty is Vs. the world around us. Though I couldn't agree more with Matt about not investing into something that is blasphemous towards Our Father.

There are so many Musicians/Movies that suggest xtianity yet in my own, I apply it to The One & Only True God. God of Humanity. The God I know to be True. Spiritual Satanism is the only spirituality that I have ever truly received something back for my dedication. After years and years of being a Seventh Day Adventist, growing up in a xtian home. I have never felt more sure of something in my life.

We have to understand that the Earth has its standards, I feel like Xtianity is just a way to control the people, Im sure many of you feel this way too. It is a way to blindside people through the Governments (I speak with my own understanding as a resident in the USA) & also the xtian churches benefit as well with the control of society. Spreading the evil keeping people blind,
But we have our eyes open to the truth; Nothing can take that from us. There is Strength in Unity, Hail Father Lucifer!
I love you Brothers & Sisters,
Jamie Leigh.

I meditate as often as possible and cleanse my aura as often as possible, but that's besides the point. You gave a respectful response and I accept your apology and apologize as well for possibly overreacting a bit. Just the way I took the meaning of the song mentioned was a very uplifting experience, because I was thinking of the real Satan. The beautiful shining one that made me feel his positive energy when I was feeling rather negative. If after a while, I feel the songs are truly blasphemous, FUCK IT, I'll delete them all save for that one that made me feel that way. So I think we can end this on good terms and thank you for not making it any worse after my last post, but instead being more civil and all that. All is settled. No harsh feelings. Take care.

Hail Satan!

I never once argued your faith, and I did not insult you about your faith. If you get angry this easily then meditate a little more and become a little more peaceful, I was just bringing a concern I had out, and this topic is one I created not you, even though your original post is what sparked it. I gave no negative energy and if you took too much offense to it then you are really over doing it. Are you a crazed fan or something? Wednesday 13, regardless of their upbringing or their actual intensions, most of their songs focus on negative evil energy, I actually get this feeling when I listen. I gave them a chance, I downloaded 2 complete albums and listed to every single song, they are the typical xian Satan worshiper in song, regardless of what they are in real life. The point of these discussions is to get out our thoughts and feelings on a subject, and since you can't tell the manner in which someone is speaking through writing then you really need to just take it as if someone is making a calm statement. Chill out, I am your ally, if I weren't I would not be trying to enlighten you and others on some of the songs I hear, I would let you continue to listen to them even though I think they are offensive to Father. I brought this because I thought you and others were just listening to a catchy tune, which I have to admit they are rather catchy, just wanted to shed some light on something you and others may have not noticed yourselves. I am sorry if you took offense to it, but I will say what I feel and if you take it the wrong way all the time then either ignore my posts or don't bother coming on the blog.

Hail Satan,
Matt

Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 2:36 AM

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-EtymologyOfTheWordEvil.h tml, http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

Hail Father Satan

Hate to resurrect an argument, but do any of you know what Horror Punk is? It's tongue-in-cheek horror music in the style of cheap B-movie horror flicks. Wednesday 13 is infact a Satanist, but most of his music IS JUST tongue in cheek joyous happy manslaughter. Why? Because that's the genre. It's called art, and I know most of you probably watch horror movies like, "HEY THAT WAS PRETTY COOL", even if it was about death, mayhem, and scarefactors. Nothing separates Horror Punk from just that, and Wednesday's beliefs are completely out of his music. And, yeah, that song was being sort of sarcastic, if you couldn't tell. That's kind of what tongue in cheek means.

Oh, and Marilyn Manson is a free mason. In case anyone didn't know that... He's not a LaVeyan, he's a free mason, despite his relationship with Anton LaVey.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

I think in the case of this particular song and excluding any other albums..blah blah blah.. let us just interpret it as sarcasm for our acts because what we do as satanists here IS interpreted by the majority AS evil. Just for this one song let's just write it off as sarcasm. okay?

I'd also like to add that almost everbody who has argued in this post seems like they have completely read the other persons post. So let's justwrite this off and get on with our lives and make music for father like HP Maxine posted about earlier. That would make it a whole hell of a lot easier(no puns or offense intended)than people bitching and moaning about how it doesn't completely comply with some strand of religion or whatever.

Seriously, just for one moment in that song the poster of the original message found some scrap of meaning in that song that she wanted to hold on to.

ALL WE HAVE ARE THE SCRAPS THAT THE XIANS HAVEN'T TAKEN FROM US. That being said we should savor every single piece we can get until we can get the whole picture/tapestry/whatever other metaphor back together.

PLEASE , lets move on.
Thank you to the original poster because I like the song too :D
I highlited in this post to make it easier to read for those who skim through paragraphs(ahem).

~~~~HAIL SATAN~~~~~~~`

Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 11:28:23 AM

After reading my last post I can see how you would've taken that personally, when I said when you do this or when you do that I was really using that as a term for anyone doing something, not specifically you. Not all of their songs are bad, I especially like the one about god being a lie!! I just know from first hand interactions with Father that everytime the subject of what the world now refers to him as he gets a rather depressed look about him, so I know that the referenecs the bible gave him does indeed upset him. All I was doing was pointing out something about Wednesday 13 that I was really trying to project about the entire black metal community. I havn't, to this day, found a band that actually worships Satan the same as you would find in a church hymnal about god, not even in heavy metal version. I was not trying to single you out, but the genre in general. I am glad that the Thank you Satan song gave you a great feeling, for 99% of that
song is great, there was only a small portion that made me wince a little. Again, I apologize if I made you upset and this message is after a message I submitted earlier that hasn't been posted as of yet. Go with Satan, he won't steer you in the wrong direction, but watch out for those emposters that will

Hail Satan,
Matt

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@ ... wrote:

Do not question my loyalty to Satan. That's completely insulting. You're keeping this argument going which is completely defying unity as you are merely just saying whatever you can to make yourself feel right as if you have the right to judge anyone while making me feel unnecessary negative energy to someone who should be my ally. Isn't that why we're all in this group? If what I'm listening to is blasphemous to Enki or any of his close friends, I think he would tell me and he has on many accounts told me what's offensive to him and what's not. If anything, I've done more things showing LOYALTY to him then blasphemy as opposed to the people that come here and just continue fights like those god damn trolls that inhabit Youtube and are always trying to keep the bullshit drama going. I mentioned a positive experience about a song I felt was a positive message which gave me a positive feeling and now you've turned it into something completely the
opposite and are basically making me feel as though I should have never even brought it up. So I opened Pandora's box so to speak. Congrats on making me feel like that and ruining a positive message I was trying to convey here that more music should be dedicated to the positive aspect of who/what Satan really is and I felt that it was touching more towards that aspect. Perhaps I was wrong, but who the hell are you to judge and speak for everyone here? There could've been nicer ways to put everything you've said instead of just immediately pointing the finger and saying, "Oh, that's blasphemous and praising a false Christian devil version of him." Calling me a Christian Satanist or some shit? Wtf is that? Not once have I praised YHWH or Jewsus so wtf is that about? I'm constantly putting out flyers exposing the truth about Satan and Jesus and telling who's real and who isn't. The side about Jesus clearly says he was composed of 18+ pagan gods. How very
"Christian" of me to put those around, huh? Yeah, you've made me feel unnecessary anger towards you which is something I don't like to feel as all of us should know that anger is dangerous when used in a destructive way so wtf are you trying to accomplish here by being the judge of what fuckin' music I'm listening to or what others listen to?? Sounds like you're trying to put limits on what we can listen to just like a Christian so who's in the wrong now? There are NO limits in Satanism. You should know that. We can listen to whatever the fuck we want so long as we don't take the blasphemous shit to heart which I never will. If you have any more BS to spout about this subject, I suggest you talk to Father or Enlil. I'm sure Enlil would be DELIGHTED to talk to you about your trolling.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Just how many of the other songs have YOU listened to? I bet not many others. I have every single song by him and his other bands. Not seeing a whole lot of praise for that, but maybe I'm just DEAF. Maybe a few songs, but come on, they don't know the truth about him more than likely. I was only describing my feelings of one song they made, because I just happened to listen to it after that one thing and now this discussion has become about all their other songs which is totally redundant. I was describing the positive feeling I got about ONE song they did that had meaning to ME as it gave ME the inner peace I was seeking after such a bullshit experience. As far as the murder and all that, if you've ever researched his history, he's into horror movies and gloomy shit like Adam's Family and whatnot hence the name Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, etc. Sure you'll be the one to talk about this one band that has made a few seemingly blasphemous songs about
the Christian "v ersion" of him, but no one ever mentions Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper or any of those bands and their negative portrayal of Satan being evil and dark and whatnot. Hell, even Marilyn Manson made him seem dark and evil. Did any of these people write a song called "Thank You Satan"? Sure as FUCK doesn't seem like it, but yet these bands are constantly praised by those that call themselves Spiritual Satanists. All the black metal and shit is usually gorey and brutal so what's exactly your point on that pertaining to Wednesday 13? One song that sees him as positive influence and for some reason that's considered praising a false version of him. Does that mean no one besides a Spiritual Satanist can truly be capable of praising him for anything considering we know what he's really like? I mean come on.. If I were him, I would be happy for any praise that I got from anyone considering I'd been blasphemed for several hundreds to thousands of
years prior especially sin ce the song makes no indication of him being completely fuckin' bad for you like you're making it to be. Just because they don't fully believe in the TRUE Satan doesn't mean the person listening to the song isn't so this discussion should be over now.

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Lucifer,
Matt

I only see one reference to evil here and that's really the only thing I see that would be seemingly blasphemous about this song so I don't see how this in any way praises the Christian version of him, because to my knowledge the Christian version of him doesn't feel love enough to do the things he's apparently done in this song. They believe he hates humanity and is the king of lies. Apparently this "Christian" version of him seems to make him look like a positive influence on someone's life and that doesn't seem like something they would normally make him out to be. There's no indication of him doing any acts of evil in this song other then feeling like his life is worth living now. Oh, and by the way, for those of you who would really like to know the origin of the word evil as it has seemingly been corrupted over centuries, here's some links that might brings to light: http: //www.tentmaker. org/Dew/Dew7/ D7-EtymologyOfTh eWordEvil. html,
http://www.hyperthot.com/1118_bk.htm Oh, and if you haven't heard any other Wednesday 13 songs, he makes references to the gods and shit like that and is pretty much praising them and giving them credit for things. I'm still not seeing how it's blasphemous so you should really do your research before you go automatically pointing your finger and saying that.

Hail Satan!

Hail ENKI

http://www.youtube com/watch? v=BjkFWYCf- BQ

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back