Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Website down

luka.huijerman

Hello brothers and sisters,
Today I found something very unfortunate, the www.exposingcommunism.org website seems to be inaccesible from where I live at this moment. Either the website has been blocked here or something else.
Can anyone confirm that it is indeed inaccesible?
It might just be a local problem, or perhaps a ban from some bullshit xian authoroty.. I live in the Netherlands just in case that matters.

If this is true it is really terrible and blasphemous indeed.. I hope that whatever problem is causing this can be fixed soon.

Hail satan!

Yesterday I found I can access it using a proxy server, my appologies if I was spreading wrong information accidentally. Since this is the case I think it is a local ban made by my provider.. 
Completely ridiculous ofcourse..

Atleast it isn't the webpage itself then

HAIL SATAN!

Ooh I'm sorry, I did type it wrong in the post, but even with the .com it is still giving me the black page. 
However as I stated in my reply using a proxy server I can acces the webpage, so it isn't down for sure.

I think my provider has blocked it locally, that would explain why I can access it through a proxy server but not normally. 

For anyone having trouble connecting to the page try to connect using a proxy server first and see if that works. The jews won't stop us from performing the rituals and spreading the truth!

HAIL SATAN!

Attachments :
<ol>Joy of Satan-199956.pdf</ol>Though the website may be down, and we appear to have some ways to snake around this, I heavily advise downloading the PDF. Though this pdf may lack some of the recent updates, all is still here. Please, download and save, as this is the whole website in one go. We will rise above this attack, and go with courage! Believe in yourselves and go forth knowing that nothing shall stop you!
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back