Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WEALTH BELONGS TO SATANISM

refwayne

Greetings in the name of Beelzebub!

Now this is for the people that meditate and dont see any change in their lives and they think they are not loved or part of the 'chosen' group.

Are you a dedicated Satanist? , If not, consider it.

What is keeping you from your dream of becoming a God, wealthy and abundant? Yourself, Nothing else and No-one else. We Satanists are actually considered to be very lucky because the things that would normally happen to the unarmed gentiles couldn't happen to us(if we meditate). Satanism is an elite religion, we are VIP's, and VIP's act towards their goals, they fight for their religion, they dont compete, they dominate.

Action is necessary, you can not just meditate on money/love and not balance in the physical world. You have to go to the marketplace and seek the connection, start the business, talk to people and socialize. You need to show up.

1)Goal Setting is Compulsory

Set a Meditation program, know what times you will be meditating and what you will be meditating.

2)Power Schedule

Always be busy with something, you can only do so much by thinking, you eventually have to step up and show up. fill your day with work!

3)Keep a journal

Its important to have a journal, divide it in half, spiritual and physical life. in spiritual write about your meditations and physical side, write down your material goals.

4)Affirm Gratitude

How many times have you just thanked and appreciated all you have currently have? Do it today, and you will start to realize that life is abundant.

5)Remove Fear

People fail to act because they have fear. There is no fear in satanism.

"COMPETITION IS NOT HEALTHY, DOMINATE"

Hail Satan,

Dr. Wayne
HIS Assassin

fucking yeah buddy 2014 year of satan and ss hail father and his glorious day 

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 8:27 AM, <refwayne@... wrote:

Now this is for the people that meditate and dont see any change in their lives and they think they are not loved or part of the 'chosen' group.

What is keeping you from your dream of becoming a God, wealthy and abundant? Yourself, Nothing else and No-one else. We Satanists are actually considered to be very lucky because the things that would normally happen to the unarmed gentiles couldn't happen to us(if we meditate). Satanism is an elite religion, we are VIP's, and VIP's act towards their goals, they fight for their religion, they dont compete, they dominate.

Action is necessary, you can not just meditate on money/love and not balance in the physical world. You have to go to the marketplace and seek the connection, start the business, talk to people and socialize. You need to show up.

Set a Meditation program, know what times you will be meditating and what you will be meditating.

2)Power Schedule

Always be busy with something, you can only do so much by thinking, you eventually have to step up and show up. fill your day with work!

3)Keep a journal

Its important to have a journal, divide it in half, spiritual and physical life. in spiritual write about your meditations and physical side, write down your material goals.

4)Affirm Gratitude

How many times have you just thanked and appreciated all you have currently have? Do it today, and you will start to realize that life is abundant.

5)Remove Fear

Hail Satan,

Dr. Wayne
HIS Assassin

Thank you for the 5 goals, refwayne; just the kick in the pants I needed to get back on track.

i need your help sir ,,am ready for everythingsir

On Monday, December 23, 2013 9:36 PM, "refwayne@..." <refwayne@... wrote:

2)Power Schedule

3)Keep a journal

4)Affirm Gratitude

5)Remove Fear

Hail Satan,

Dr. Wayne
HIS Assassin

What's meditation? How is it done? For example, I'm I supposed to light candles and sit down and think about my dream job and that's all? And then get the job?

On Friday, December 27, 2013, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@... wrote:

2)Power Schedule

3)Keep a journal

4)Affirm Gratitude

5)Remove Fear

Hail Satan,

Dr. Wayne
HIS Assassin

The joyofSatan website explains how to do each meditation in a very simple manner.
Just start with opening your third eye.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI

If you're not dedicated then you need to dedicated before you advance too much.

Have you even read JoyofSatan.org ?

------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 2:47 AM PST ugoezequeenesther wrote:

What's meditation? How is it done? For example, I'm I supposed to light
candles and sit down and think about my dream job and that's all? And then
get the job?

On Friday, December 27, 2013, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@...
wrote:

On Monday, December 23, 2013 9:36 PM, "refwayne@..." <
refwayne@... wrote:

Now this is for the people that meditate and dont see any change in their
lives and they think they are not loved or part of the 'chosen' group.

What is keeping you from your dream of becoming a God, wealthy and
abundant? Yourself, Nothing else and No-one else. We Satanists are actually
considered to be very lucky because the things that would normally happen
to the unarmed gentiles couldn't happen to us(if we meditate). Satanism is
an elite religion, we are VIP's, and VIP's act towards their goals, they
fight for their religion, they dont compete, they dominate.

Action is necessary, you can not just meditate on money/love and not
balance in the physical world. You have to go to the marketplace and seek
the connection, start the business, talk to people and socialize. You need
to show up.

Set a Meditation program, know what times you will be meditating and what
you will be meditating.

2)Power Schedule

Always be busy with something, you can only do so much by thinking, you
eventually have to step up and show up. fill your day with work!

3)Keep a journal

Its important to have a journal, divide it in half, spiritual and
physical life. in spiritual write about your meditations and physical side,
write down your material goals.

4)Affirm Gratitude

How many times have you just thanked and appreciated all you have
currently have? Do it today, and you will start to realize that life is
abundant.

5)Remove Fear

Hail Satan,

Dr. Wayne
HIS Assassin

Yes, that's how I came in here. I just wanted to be sure before I make mistake. Alright. Thanks number open the third eye, I will ask for number two after I dedicate on tuesday night. I also want to start the training on hell's army. Is that ok? Or are there things I need to do before that?

On Sunday, December 29, 2013, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

The joyofSatan website explains how to do each meditation in a very simple manner.
Just start with opening your third eye.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html

Opening Third Eye

If you're not dedicated then you need to dedicated before you advance too much.

Have you even read JoyofSatan.org ?

------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 2:47 AM PST ugoezequeenesther wrote:

What's meditation? How is it done? For example, I'm I supposed to light
candles and sit down and think about my dream job and that's all? And then
get the job?

On Friday, December 27, 2013, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@...
wrote:

On Monday, December 23, 2013 9:36 PM, "refwayne@..." <
refwayne@... wrote:

Now this is for the people that meditate and dont see any change in their
lives and they think they are not loved or part of the 'chosen' group.

What is keeping you from your dream of becoming a God, wealthy and
abundant? Yourself, Nothing else and No-one else. We Satanists are actually
considered to be very lucky because the things that would normally happen
to the unarmed gentiles couldn't happen to us(if we meditate). Satanism is
an elite religion, we are VIP's, and VIP's act towards their goals, they
fight for their religion, they dont compete, they dominate.

Action is necessary, you can not just meditate on money/love and not
balance in the physical world. You have to go to the marketplace and seek
the connection, start the business, talk to people and socialize. You need
to show up.

Set a Meditation program, know what times you will be meditating and what
you will be meditating.

2)Power Schedule

Always be busy with something, you can only do so much by thinking, you
eventually have to step up and show up. fill your day with work!

3)Keep a journal

Its important to have a journal, divide it in half, spiritual and
physical life. in spiritual write about your meditations and physical side,
write down your material goals.

4)Affirm Gratitude

How many times have you just thanked and appreciated all you have
currently have? Do it today, and you will start to realize that life is
abundant.

5)Remove Fear

Hail Satan,

Dr. Wayne
HIS Assassin

i leave in the city centre ,, where can you do the meditation from,, is it possible to do it in my bed room ?

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 3:08 AM, ugoezequeenesther <ugoezequeenesther@... wrote:
  What's meditation? How is it done? For example, I'm I supposed to light candles and sit down and think about my dream job and that's all? And then get the job?

On Friday, December 27, 2013, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@... wrote:

2)Power Schedule

3)Keep a journal

4)Affirm Gratitude

5)Remove Fear

Hail Satan,

Dr. Wayne
HIS Assassin

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back