Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WE NEED YOU HELP ASAP. WE ARE IN DIRE NEED

Bill Klinger

To ALL my Brothers and Sisters in Lord Satan, I need your help. My brother Rob S. is still having issues at home from his xian father. He is still being abused by Gene (father), and the home life is getting more and more volatile every second. He needs to know Father is with him, I can only do so much, since his father has filed a restraining order against me. PLEASE HELP US SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE OF FATHER He has asked me to ask the group a few questions for help. 1.What would be the best way to place a death spell on this man? 2.How long will the spell take to work? 3.What other avenues can he take to achieve his goals? 4. What can we do to get the xian girlfriend out of his life also. Thank you for all your time and encouragement, our small coven here in NC is at stake and we need your help. PLEASE this is a DIRE situation Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back