Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

we have another on our side soon

chenzi666

I managed to talk to an old friend about my worshipping (because she was very interested) of Satan and for a brainwashed xian she finally got the picture and said right out of her mouth "I wish to worship Satan too" It was as if Satan Answered and helped me solve my little problem with having a friend I could not be close to. but soon I can, she is coming over to my house today to preform the dedication ritual! IM SO EXCITED! so much i cannot hold still. to make sure that this was not a dream i bashed my head onto the table (not hard just enough to see if i would wake up) turns out it was reality I feel as if I have done a very good deed helping her preform the ritual. she said that "it all makes sense to me" when I explained to her a few things only reason why i told her was because I had a STRONG GUT FEELING that was telling me tell her

A xian who wants to just worship satan I am stunned =)

have any of you have had an experience like this with a xian who was your old friend? or is this totally new?

if anyone asks no I met her before I became a Satanist that is why we are old friends

<td val[/IMG]If she is sincere I am so happy for you both.Its amazing who we can help if they are totally open.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] we have another on our side soon
Sent: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 9:57:43 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I managed to talk to an old friend about my worshipping (because she was very interested) of Satan and for a brainwashed xian she finally got the picture and said right out of her mouth "I wish to worship Satan too" It was as if Satan Answered and helped me solve my little problem with having a friend I could not be close to. but soon I can, she is coming over to my house today to preform the dedication ritual! IM SO EXCITED! so much i cannot hold still. to make sure that this was not a dream i bashed my head onto the table (not hard just enough to see if i would wake up) turns out it was reality I feel as if I have done a very good deed helping her preform the ritual. she said that "it all makes sense to me" when I explained to her a few things only reason why i told her was because I had a STRONG GUT FEELING that was telling me tell her

A xian who wants to just worship satan I am stunned =)

have any of you have had an experience like this with a xian who was your old friend? or is this totally new?

if anyone asks no I met her before I became a Satanist that is why we are old friends

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back