Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

we can shoot tutorials of animal tricks and talk about telepathy and the site of jos

Sun Squad

For example, I can get a cat and telepathically communicate with it, teaching it tricks and filming it, and then telling it how I got there, talking about Jos and collecting a lot of views on various platforms.

For people who don't believe in psychic senses, you could give examples of ones that everybody has.

Things like if somebody behind you is staring at you, you can strongly feel that you are being stared at and you know it is happening.

You always know exactly what your dog or cat wants and is asking for. And we don't speak dog or cat language. We understand them by a type of telepathic communication, and being able to psychically feel what it is that they want.

Or when you have the feeling that you should pick up the phone and call or send a message to somebody, and immediately afterward you receive a call or message from that person. You psychically felt this person focusing on you and you received this communication.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back